Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This piece caused me to write a note to McCain. Since I am not a resident of Ariizona, I had to send it to http://www.johnmccain.com.

Senator McCain, your drumbeat of criticism against those of us opposing S 1348 is sickening. You act as if you have some superior ability to understand this bill, while the rest of us are too stupid to make our own decisions. I'm sorry to say Senator, the people are more informed than ever and you legacy members of Congress better get used to it. No longer can you elite, out of touch Washington insiders openly deceive the voting public.

I am a life long Republican and voted twice for President Bush. I have to work hard to resist vomiting when I see Sen. McCain, Sen. Kyl or the other Republican stooges working in concert with the President to permanently destroy this country. Since we CURRENTLY have the right to free speech, we will use it.

Why not get out of the race to make room for a real American? You have no chance of winning and every time you open your mouth about immigration you diminish your chances even more.

By the way, thanks for helping to dismantle the GOP, a party that took more than 200 years to build. You and President Bush have destroyed it in just a few years. I can't support the Democrats but I can't support you either.

All the talking in the world is not going to get REAL Americans to buy this 1000 page piece of garbage. Instead of flapping your gums, get to work on getting the Bush administration to enforce our existing laws.

Also, I am insulted by the charges that people like me are racists. I happen to have 9 personal friends who are first or second generation LEGAL immigrants from Latin and Asian countries. All of them are opposed to this bill too. So much for the narrow minded race baiting by the President. Since you march lock step with him, I can assume you think we are all racists as well.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

So why didn't someone ask McCain how he and his fellow so-called representatives of the people allowed this situation to get this bad? Where were they? Why didn't they stop it sooner?
    Because they wanted it to be this way!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    This piece caused me to write a note to McCain. Since I am not a resident of Ariizona, I had to send it to http://www.johnmccain.com.

Senator McCain, your drumbeat of criticism against those of us opposing S 1348 is sickening. You act as if you have some superior ability to understand this bill, while the rest of us are too stupid to make our own decisions. I'm sorry to say Senator, the people are more informed than ever and you legacy members of Congress better get used to it. No longer can you elite, out of touch Washington insiders openly deceive the voting public.

I am a life long Republican and voted twice for President Bush. I have to work hard to resist vomiting when I see Sen. McCain, Sen. Kyl or the other Republican stooges working in concert with the President to permanently destroy this country. Since we CURRENTLY have the right to free speech, we will use it.

Why not get out of the race to make room for a real American? You have no chance of winning and every time you open your mouth about immigration you diminish your chances even more.

By the way, thanks for helping to dismantle the GOP, a party that took more than 200 years to build. You and President Bush have destroyed it in just a few years. I can't support the Democrats but I can't support you either.

All the talking in the world is not going to get REAL Americans to buy this 1000 page piece of garbage. Instead of flapping your gums, get to work on getting the Bush administration to enforce our existing laws.

Also, I am insulted by the charges that people like me are racists. I happen to have 9 personal friends who are first or second generation LEGAL immigrants from Latin and Asian countries. All of them are opposed to this bill too. So much for the narrow minded race baiting by the President. Since you march lock step with him, I can assume you think we are all racists as well.
    Well said!

Geez, isn't this the same dolt that claimed Americans would not pick lettuce for
    $20/hr?

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

McCain Warns Deportation Could Lead to Riots

Satan McCain will say anything in order to scare Americans to accept his phony shamnesty plan. Sorry McCain, you don't scare anyone, certainly not us smart, hard working Americans.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I also believe it is a scare tactic. I think the government has a conspiracy happening. They want to push that amnesty through and legal Hispanic residents are being encouraged to apply for citizenship. They are getting processed quicker than others so they can vote in the next election.
    I don't know about other states but they have been pushing them to get citizenship in Miami and even the County is having classes and assistance for them. Can someone let me know if they are pushing citizenship in other states as well?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to look at the other side. What about a riot if they are all legalized and not deported.

Below is an email I received and thought I would share it. Feel free to join for his email updates.

Internet radio shows themed against the illegal alien invasion and broadcast on Sunday nights JUST GOT BETTER.

Terry Anderson has a wonderful ANTI-INVASION show on the ‘net each Sunday night that you should donate an hour of your time to:

9 PM Pacific 10 PM Mountain

11 PM Central Midnight, Eastern

Get the free downstream link here - - - NO DOWNLOAD NECESSARY

http://www.theterryandersonshow.com

Tee Aye, as I call affectionately call him (and he is a BIG DUDE), is a real hoot. He has great guests and is a great cheerleader to our cause.

Now, for a treat.

Mark Edwards, the phenomenal patriot from Las Vegas and a leader in our movement, who has put on the Unite to Fight conferences in Vegas each year, has a new show which follows Terry Anderson.

Mark has been off line for awhile regrouping and it looks like his efforts will be better than ever. His very cool website has the link to it. It is sure to be a wonderful time on the internet.

GO HERE AFTER TERRY ANDERSON’S SHOW - - - http://www.thewakeupamerica.com

10 PM Pacific 11 PM Mountain

12AM Central 1AM Eastern, Monday Morning

Stay up, tune in and have a great 3 hours. Forget about the rhetoric of the LAMESTREAM media for awhile and listen to some great folks on issues you need to know about.

It might seem tough to stay awake, but these guys keep you going. It will be worth it.

P.S. If you do not want to receive such ANTI-INVASION information in the future, let me know and I will remove you from my email list.

If you do not receive such information from me on a regular basis and want to be on my list, let me know.

Steve Merrill, Oklahoma City

*** Illegal immigration should have stopped on September 12, 2001.

*** Remember, if you are serious about doing something about illegal immigration, for God's sake, at the very least start by staying informed.

*** If the government of the United States was serious about illegal immigration, they would do more about it.

*** If you do not think this is an invasion, then try and stop it.

*** We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. -- President Theodore Roosevelt.

*** Turn in an illegal alien today. ICE Phone Number: (866) 347-2423. Toll free and you do not have to give your name. Just all the information you can think of.

*** The American media reports the news under the privilege granted to them under the First Amendment. But they also have the moral responsibility associated with that right to report it without a leftist slant.

I also received this link from him. If you haven't seen it, you must.

http://www.kerman94.com/mexicotourism.html

http://www.okminuteman.com/
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

First of all the Pro-Amnesty crowd keeps blaming the Anti-Amnesy crowd of trying to scare Americans in calling this immigration reform bill an AMNESTY bill! Now they are using the fear of RIOTS to manipulate the American public!

No one will have to deport anyone if we just STOP the benefits, incentives and welfare system that attracts the illegals...as well as MEGA FINES on employers who employ them! The deportation may not be over night...but it would happen all by itself!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    First of all the Pro-Amnesty crowd keeps blaming the Anti-Amnesy crowd of trying to scare Americans in calling this immigration reform bill an AMNESTY bill! Now they are using the fear of RIOTS to manipulate the American public!

No one will have to deport anyone if we just STOP the benefits, incentives and welfare system that attracts the illegals...as well as MEGA FINES on employers who employ them! The deportation may not be over night...but it would happen all by itself!
    Quite right.

McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots!

I can't believe McCain is even stooping this low. Does he actually believe this is sound advice?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast