Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    First of all the Pro-Amnesty crowd keeps blaming the Anti-Amnesy crowd of trying to scare Americans in calling this immigration reform bill an AMNESTY bill! Now they are using the fear of RIOTS to manipulate the American public!

No one will have to deport anyone if we just STOP the benefits, incentives and welfare system that attracts the illegals...as well as MEGA FINES on employers who employ them! The deportation may not be over night...but it would happen all by itself!
    Yes and with the anchor baby system outdated, we should go back a decade or two and cut funds, benefits and incentives to them along with their parents. A lot of the anchor babies are some of the worst and demand and expect everything from a Country that their parents came to ILLEGALLY.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Hey moron McCain, they are not rioting in France any more. The French elected a real man to take care of the scum (his words), not an insane hand wringer like you. If the pansy French can do it, I am sure Americans also will find a strong leader to do it. It sure as heck won't be you.

Let them riot, it will not last long and will signal the end of our current foreign invasion. Remember it is darkest just before sunrise!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sure that is one of the reasons that our politicians are willing to give away our country with this amnesty bill. They probably are afraid that the illegals and their supporters will riot in the streets if they don't get their way and they probably will. That sea of thousands of marchers may have been peaceful for the most part but watch what will happen if they don't get their way. Our politicians are a bunch of cowards. Let em riot. This is about the rule of law and what is best for this country and it's citizens, not about the wishes of a bunch of illegal invaders.

Re: McCain Warns Deportations Could Lead to Riots!

Quote Originally Posted by PercyDovetonsils
    I can't believe McCain is even stooping this low. Does he actually believe this is sound advice?
    The advice he is getting is coming from either a Democrat plant or a Mexican agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Hey moron McCain, they are not rioting in France any more. The French elected a real man to take care of the scum (his words), not an insane hand wringer like you. If the pansy French can do it, I am sure Americans also will find a strong leader to do it. It sure as heck won't be you.

Let them riot, it will not last long and will signal the end of our current foreign invasion. Remember it is darkest just before sunrise!
    I haven't gotten in to the whole "send the Senator X" thing, but it would be funny if we all sent him a croissant or something.

"In case you hadn't noticed, the thousands of people who have been relegated to ghettos have risen up and burned cars in France,'' McCain said. ``They've got huge problems in France. They have tremendous problems. The police can't even go into certain areas in the suburbs of Paris. I don't want that in the suburbs of America
    This is why we need to deport all illegals. This is what we are headed for. Irresponsible immigration mishandling has led to a dangerous situation. I am sure they could riot if they want. But that is not the point. Can we buckle under to that possibility? NO!!!!

Every city has riot control police.....SWAT teams. Get em ready and armed. Then enforce the laws. Who is running the country? Anybody?

If we dont do this, then they could demand just about anything. What if they are going to riot if we dont all turn our bank accounts over to them? What if they are going to riot if we dont all turn our houses over to them? Are we going to do anything they want? Just because they might riot? fgs.geez. OPEN YOUR EYES LAWMAKERS!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Their eyes are wide open and they realize exactly what is going on. They also realize that they are rich and won't be affected any time soon. They know they will stay rich because the people they are hiring for their companies, or their "friends" companies are working for substandard wages. There is no benifits to speak of when hiring them. It is cheaper than outsourcing and more convenient too.

Our politicians all seem to be bought and paid for. Special interests and corporate america has done a good job in taking care of them, now it seems as though they're calling in a favor - they need incredibly cheap labor from people who won't realize they're getting gipped because the quality of life at the poverty level here is still 10x better than where they came from. What about the americans? seems like we just don't matter anymore.

And these are the nice sweet poor immigrants that just want to come over here and work . . . BULL CRAP!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Their eyes are wide open and they realize exactly what is going on. They also realize that they are rich and won't be affected any time soon. They know they will stay rich because the people they are hiring for their companies, or their "friends" companies are working for substandard wages. There is no benifits to speak of when hiring them. It is cheaper than outsourcing and more convenient too.

Our politicians all seem to be bought and paid for. Special interests and corporate america has done a good job in taking care of them, now it seems as though they're calling in a favor - they need incredibly cheap labor from people who won't realize they're getting gipped because the quality of life at the poverty level here is still 10x better than where they came from. What about the americans? seems like we just don't matter anymore.
    Agreed.

I also believe that some of these morons have bought into their own hype about "the global economy", "interdependence", "we're stronger together than apart" and, well, you get the point. I think this started out as a way of trying to sell us on mass immigration, outsourcing, what have you. Attempting to package global avarice in the form of some feel-good humanitarian philosophy was a nice but transparent try.

The world is most certainly not getting smaller--unless we're speaking of the attrition of nations via emigration--- and if truth be told, most of us get along quite fine without massive daily doses of "cultural diversity", our lives no less rewarding or enlightened. I believe this is true throughout the world. It's an illusion that the distance between a peasant in Chiapas and myself is shrinking. You can be sitting next to someone yet remain worlds apart, unable to communicate or understand that person's experience except in the most fundamental of human terms. And while I might feel compassion for the less fortunate, and even donate to causes aimed at improving their lives, I don't intend to subsume my cultural identity to that of some vaguely defined "global citizen". If our government thinks it should be otherwise, well...it's in for a very rude awakening.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast