Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

82MARINE wrote
    mean were does it stop? What's wrong with just being an American? All of these hyphenated names creates seperation and hatred. Something I think our political parties want.
    These words speak volumes, imho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    82MARINE wrote
    mean were does it stop? What's wrong with just being an American? All of these hyphenated names creates seperation and hatred. Something I think our political parties want.
    Reminds me of going to the Ice Capades need a score card just to know who's dancing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hyphenated name calling

82MARINE wrote
    Ditto! BobC, it seems everybody got off the subject. Regardless of our backgrounds and personal prefrences, we all make a good team, and we all have the same goals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for being cool guys. I never even think about being gay unless the subject gets brought up by other people--to me it's about as fascinating as the color of my hair. Anyway--who cares? I think all this minority crapola goes on in the press more that it ever goes on in real life. I started to wake up about ten years ago when I realised that every single black person I knew was a Republican--and on average more conservative that most of my white friends--and yet I'd look at the news and they'd be saying all blacks were Democrats. I started to notice other things too--like that every single black friend of mine referred to Jesse Jackson as a pimp, and found it absolutely infuriating that Jesse Jackson and groups like the NAACP "spoke for all blacks." From what I've seen, these people don't speak for any blacks! I mean, what white person speaks for all or even most white people? George Bush?No way. Michael Moore? Hell no! And as far as gay people are concerned--those I've met are about as political as a box of spoons and they'd be lucky if they knew who the Vice President was! So who are these left wing clowns in the press?

So the way I see it is we have this whole fantasy world going on in the press that has nothing to do with real life. Nothing! Why is it, that every time something concerning blacks happens, the press rush right for Jesse Jackson or AL Sharpton? They never go to Terry Anderson or Larry Elder! Why not? It's almost like the press wants us to hate each other. That's why nobody watches the mainstream news anymore because people are tired of hearing the same old stale garbage.

We need to love each other IMO. I try to do my part--like helping friends who have lost thier jobs by giving them money when I can or helping them find sites that might get them a new job

Larry Elder is great but unfortunately a little harsh for mainstream Black America.Rev.Al is trying his best to create his own image now that there is a rift between him and Jackson.Unfortunately most pro atheletes don't finish college anymore because other than the people who spit poison but call it rap there aren't many positive role models for the younger generations of Black America.
    I know absolutely no Black Republicans though.They must all be were you're at.

meet the head of the aclu

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Larry Elder is great but unfortunately a little harsh for mainstream Black America.Rev.Al is trying his best to create his own image now that there is a rift between him and Jackson.Unfortunately most pro atheletes don't finish college anymore because other than the people who spit poison but call it rap there aren't many positive role models for the younger generations of Black America.
    I know absolutely no Black Republicans though.They must all be were you're at.
    I really like Al Sharpton. I can't say the same about Jessee Jackson. For some reason he makes my skin crawl. Why is it that blacks are so drawn to the Democrats? Republicans have done more for them since President Kennedy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BB, you're joking about the "Sharpton" thing............right?

meet the head of aclu

BB, you're joking about the "Sharpton" thing............right?
    Nope, I'm not joking. I know all about his past questionable and openly criminal behavior. He seems to be trying to make amends for his past. I don't know, I don't feel sorry per say, I just forgive and hope he is turning his life around for the better. He makes me laugh too. Call me crazy if you want. I'm sure you have your reasons if you think I'm a nut. That's ok.

The heck with his past.........his immediate is enough to destroy the black community! Wouldn't it be nice if he actually made an attempt to EDUCATE the children instead of ripping the community apart with lies and BS. He's a blowhard with his wallet in the forefront of his mind. He takes money from poor people and.....I'm stopping here. Won't help our mission.

Sorry, don't want to offend but this guy's only detrimental to Americans and specifically black Americans.

{my 2 cents}

The heck with his past.........his immediate is enough to destroy the black community! Wouldn't it be nice if he actually made an attempt to EDUCATE the children instead of ripping the community apart with lies and BS. He's a blowhard with his wallet in the forefront of his mind. He takes money from poor people and.....I'm stopping here. Won't help our mission.

Sorry, don't want to offend but this guy's only detrimental to Americans and specifically black Americans.

{my 2 cents}
    I like Sharpton (Now) too.He's more real than Bill Cosby.But then again I like the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world-Don "Only in America" King.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast