Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THe good ole ACLU

The ACLU is mostly made up of ambulance chasing, race-card playing lawyers. Professional race-agitators. Its a billion-dollar industry. I have a friend who worked as a paralegal for a law firm that sued the Denny's corporation because one of their waiters refused to serve some black customers. They won a settlement in the tens of millions. I went into a Denny's shortly after that and they refused to serve me because I had a backpack. I guess its permissable to discriminate against poor white street people. But these are the kind of "race card" scams the ACLU has been playing for years. I think part of the problem is that white Americans are a pretty naive and gullible and unsophisticated lot on the subject of "race." Many of us (like myself) grew up in little towns that were almost completely populated by white people. I never gave the subject of "race" much more than a passing thought until well into adulthood when I started getting kicked in the chops by the subject. now we're scrambling to catch up with people who are much more sophisticated in the whole "race" game. Just today, there was an article in the paper about a baseball coach who got fired for making a "derogatory racial comment" about an African-American. Which is fine. Except I've read hundreds of these kind of stories, and when have you ever read one where its a minority getting fired for saying something derogatory about a white guy? Very rarely. And the same dynamic works with "race card" lawsuits and "race card" Hate Crimes. All this "anti-racism" stuff is stacked against one race -- white people -- which ironically shows just how racist these supposed "anti-racists" are. But I sense the American people are sick to death of this "race card" stuff. Its getting weaker and weaker everyday. And pretty soon, the lawyers at the ACLU are going to have to find another ambulance to chase after.

meet the head of the aclu

BobC-

You are right! It's trendy to be gay. Geesch, heaven help us all!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank the good Lord I am NOT trendy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

meet the aclu boss

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Not that there's anything wrong with it, right?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: meet the aclu boss

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Not that there's anything wrong with it, right?

I will not get into an argument over this topic. It is not why we are here.
    But if you ask my feeling on the matter. Well it would not be the type of bar I would frequent at any time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care who anybody sleeps with but I do resent how some gay people cast themselves as somehow superior to straight white males, pretending that there's solidarity between all the "victim" groups. This ACLU creep doesn't speak for ANY gay people, despite what delusions of victimhood he might have. After watching the disgusting actions of the ACLU with the Minutemen, I think they should be sued for slander and libel. Put 'em outta business.

head honcho at aclu

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I don't care who anybody sleeps with but I do resent how some gay people cast themselves as somehow superior to straight white males, pretending that there's solidarity between all the "victim" groups. This ACLU creep doesn't speak for ANY gay people, despite what delusions of victimhood he might have. After watching the disgusting actions of the ACLU with the Minutemen, I think they should be sued for slander and libel. Put 'em outta business.
    BobC,

Do you see what I mean? Without even trying, these people took our focus off of the subject of illegal immigration. They are nothing but a BIG DISTRACTION!

you tellum BobC.

I think it's all part of the same societal problem. We have been conditioned, my entire lifetime, to deride straight white males--I used to do it myself when I was younger and dumber! Then I started looking around at the straight white males I knew and none of them resembled the drooling racist retards I stereotyped them as. It's snobbism and anti-racism that has reached hysteria to the point where white people actually don't talk back when racism is bellowed. This is how we've gotten to the point where our borders are being stormed by the Third World. If those Mexicans and Central Americans were English we wouldn't hesitate to stop the in their tracks. Fortunately the whole PC thing is nearly dead.

Fortunately the whole PC thing is nearly dead.
    Television in your house work?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast