Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

meet the head of the aclu

http://www.hispaniconline.com/magazine/ ... bylib.html

Driven by Liberties
    Anthony Romero heads the influentialâ€â€

I wouldn't let the ACLU represent my dog at a barking contest
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I wouldn't let the ACLU represent my dog at a barking contest
    Guffaw!!!!!

Barkley likes that one too ..he's wagging his tail furiously!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Actuslly I was also thinking of Barkley when I wrote that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care about his ethnicity or his sexual preference, but since they are noted, a bias lies with the writer. If this person truly cared about civil rights, he would defend American citizens against the onslaught of illegal immigration. Our rights are being violated on a daily basis in order for our government to maintain a 'politically correct' atmosphere.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Re: meet the head of the aclu

[quote]He is only 39, his rise swift and impressive for a man who began life in a Bronx housing project, the son of a Puerto Rican New York City hotel worker, Demetrio Romero. His mother, Coralie, a deeply religious woman, wanted him somewhere safer and he attended high schoolâ€â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah what does this creep's sexually orientation have to do with anything? I guess he threw that in there so he could have some minority "cool status." Maybe he feels that being gay puts him in the perma-victim category which makes all his anti-American actions somehow okay. He's fighting The Man!

Boring.

JUDY wrote
    think Mr. Romero's entire life is a shining beacon that the United States offers fair and equal opportunity to all Americans
    I think that Mr. R was TAPPED FOR GREATER {ahem} THINGS at an early age. Take a look at his connections throughout....they speak for themselves.

NO ONE RISES THIS QUICKLY without connections. It's not the American Dream................It's the OWO dream.

Ahem....Yes....that crossed my mind....too!

Kinda gives "mentoring" a whooooole new perspective, now doesn't it
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romero is working in challenging times, a gay man confronting strong conservative forces, a son of working class immigrants fighting for civil liberties in an tumultuous era. “It’s what we're fighting for, not just against,� he says. “We're fighting for tolerance, equality, for due process. We're fighting for American values. At some point, history will judge us by what we believe in and what we stand for.

American Immigration Law has not essentially changed.. except for becoming far more liberal... in a long time. It essentially protect the United States from exactly the sort of influx that we are seeing today. For the United States, today, it is a matter of enforcing law that has not been enforced.

I don't know what the ACLU is fighting for. He sound glorious though.. doesn't he. But I don't understand what he wants. Change in the immigration law? Yes.. but to what end, and how will that change be accommodated? Will the ACLU pay the costs of the illegal aliens? Will the American Tax Payer still be the payee for a social experiment that no other nation in the world allows with their borders?

And how is the ACLU doing its presumed job and helping American Citizens? An excellent example of the ACLU hiding in the bushes while the fire is raging would be the Mid West Meat Packers latent, ugly, cold, assault on the unions that create the meat out of the packing plants. I think it is called BCI openly, brazenly, put busses down on the border and hauled anyone they could get up to the plants and broke the strike that asked for more money. And I believe the average wage was some $10+ an hour. The illegal aliens are earning some $6 an hour now. And in reality, if the meat plant workers were paid the wages they asked for, the cost of living raise would have been what they got, and earned. And too.. if the American Citizens were still working in those plants, the fact is.. the price of meat would have gone up by pennies! The cost of the meat rises far more as a reflection of the cost of the on-the-hoof, and the cost of the middleman. And it is interesting too... the plants own the middle men very frequently. Where the hell was the ACLU on this? Where?

Currently, the ACLU is protecting the illegal aliens. NOT the American Citizens. To that end, the producers of hot house vegetables in Arizona hire illegal aliens rather than citizens, and they do that because they can always get them cheap. But they could hire American Citizens.. just don't have to. It is not particularly economical to push those veggies to market from those areas.. and they are high crime... but the ACLU is protecting the illegal aliens rather than the American Citizens and somehow, that wonderful bull the head of the ACLU starts looking like saved, used laundry water! Those plants should be closer to the market, and hire citizens who, as it happens, would be Mexican Americans! Aww... but they would ask for living wages.. cain't do that.. uh boys!

No, they sure can't with things as they are! And we are a lobby group trying to change that very ugly problem!

And there are a lot of cases like that out there, and obviously, the dude in the high wonderful office looking at the Statue of Liberty did not tell the truth in full... only in part, and the ...primary... portion of the story is what is happening to the American Citizens. Not that the illegal aliens are being unconvinced by the processes of enforcing laws that are acceptable all the world over, and tested long and hard in the United States. Handily.. the ACLU doesn't deal with that.. does it.

Don't support the ACLU. Support a change in our basic system that will make our representitives responsive to our demands. And if you look at the illegal aliens question.. the polls tell you exactly what needs to be done. Ask that the ACLU find a leader that will treat the American Citizens decently! Until then.. throw them out of the white house!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast