Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MrsLeft, what an appropriate name.

Sensationalism…..talk about hyperbole bull.

This is indeed an invasion. One need not invade sporting a uniform and an AK-47.

Main Entry: Merriam Webster Dictionary
    in•va•sion
    Pronunciation: \in-ˈvÄ

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLeft
    No.
    And this is not an invasion.
    It's a problem, yes. But not an invasion.
    If you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should drop the sensationalism.
    Millions of people entering this country illegally is a global invasion.

There are enough citizens of our nation, that were born here, that don't do half the work of the average immigrant. We need productive citizens.
    Would you mind sharing your source? I don't believe a word of it. The only people I've heard this from are somehow profiting from IAs which, btw, are not immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the garbage about white guilt is just that. Garbage!

This is a ploy used by political and religious leaders to cover their guilt in installing the "undocumented worker system". Why? Because if legal sanctions are ever enforced, they will go down with the employer for collusion. The plotting with or for the illegal aliens to enter America and take jobs to lower salaries.

Illegal aliens could not stay here if religious leaders did not hold sway to guilt people into letting them stay. Illegal aliens could not raise their families here if politicians did not make it possible for them to feed, clothe, educate, and medicate their families at the tax payers expense.

Ask yourself this
    When France was being invaded during WW2 , Were the French racist and xenophobic for not welcoming the German invaders?

Same thing thats happening to us , only with out guns and bombs

Ummmm...
    Forgive me for not joining you in being all cool and anti-PC...
    But... uh...

That is a pretty substantial difference, isn't it?

Try to imagine a war with weapons and fighting and stuff... you know, a war.
    Now imagine one without guns and weapons and fighting and stuff...
    Would that really be a war?

No.
    And this is not an invasion.
    It's a problem, yes. But not an invasion.
    If you want to be taken seriously, perhaps you should drop the sensationalism.
    [b]MrsLeft,

Do you really feel that this INVASION is just a "problem"? America is literally being invaded by people from all accross the globe that bring in crime, disease, and intentions of harming us. This is not just a "problem".

You don't need guns, spears, grenades, bombs and tanks in order for this to be called a war. Our culture is being erased by 3rd world invaders who have not been invited to be here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I think we lost MrsLeft. Perhaps a little too much reality for her

It sure sounds like an invasion to me!
    OK... Well we were invaded by the British in the recent past and they used guitars instead of weapons.

There is a broad range of use for the word "invasion". But you were comparing an armed invasion by an organized army to a chaotic influx of workers who would be okay if only they did it legally!

OK... Well we were invaded by the British in the recent past and they used guitars instead of weapons.

There is a broad range of use for the word "invasion". But you were comparing an armed invasion by an organized army to a chaotic influx of workers who would be okay if only they did it legally!
    I suppose you think the regular incursions of fully armed, mexican military, aiding the illegal aliens and drug smugglers is not an invasion either, or is it that you really have no clue what's going on in your own country?

And how many Americans were killed by the guitar invaders?

Did they over crowd our schools?

Demand free healthcare?

Demonstrate in the streets desercrating Old Glory?

Overcrowd our courts and jails?

I see this is your first post here may I suggest you visit the Alipac
    news archives and review the articles.

MrsLeft Welcome to Alipac

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is so sad - so sad.

Even is MrsLeft is gone-I have to put my two cents in.

When Irish, Italian, etc immigrants came here 100 years ago they not only worked hard, but they tried hard to assimilate into American culture as best they could. They also didn't come here for the
    'freebies" and hand outs. They also obeyed (for the most part) and respected our laws and customs. It was not only about what they could get from America, it was what they could give back.
    Big difference!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast