Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    mexico has long waged war inside America.

California has been a war zone for decades.

Try to ask merchants to speak English when you ask them questions about products, then they go speak spanish to each other, and if you ask them to speak so you can understand them they turn brutally vial towards you as if you said something else to them.

If they act like they have when a law is enforced against the, understand how they will act when they loose their welfare, jobs they've stolen from Americans, and anything else they've stolen from USA citizens.

The violent signs are there - BELIEVE THEM!

They carry their mexico flags in ways to demean the American flag, such as turning the American flag upside down and placing it under their mexico flag - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten to kill American police until they get amnesty - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten their boycotts to shut down America - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten demonstrations until they get their amnesty - BELIEVE THEM.

They threaten heads up on chaining themselves to buildings to force being arrested, with the intent to block up the time and all the officers in their area(s) so THEY can control what happens in America - BELIEVE THEM!

BELIEVE THEM for all they are doing.

They WILL escalate their deadly hostilities, as they already have.

Things will get worse as time goes on, so BELIEVE THEM for what they say they will do, because they ARE NOT KIDDING AROUND.
    being in the East Coast we already heard - in a joke - how Los Angeles is like the version of South American slums. Anyway, we didn't know how extensive it is. If people in California who are against illegal alien immigration is truly fed up they should be more people taking this problem to the media. Because in NJ and NY media has been picking up the gradual rise of retaliation against illegal aliens...

California state is so big and with the Silicon Valley as the hub of all things technology it dwarfs the huge problem of illegal aliens. IMO.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

This is exactly what my son said to me almost 3 years ago.....Im starting to see he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    in NJ and NY media has been picking up the gradual rise of retaliation against illegal aliens...
    The MSM here only sensationalizes the rare attacks on IAs but intentionally downplays the crimes committed by IAs. There are times I read an article in a NY paper and think to myself "why is this author masking the immigration status of the perp here?" Terms like "recent immigrant" or "immigrant from" are the norm and leave the actual legal status in doubt.

Then when such an article has a comment section online if I dare to ask the legal status another commenter will jump right in with the "RACIST" attack.

Just My Own Observations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wont be a civil war because of mexicans, there just isnt enough of them, and the pandering liberals that stand with them singing "kubaya" are just no threat. the elections will tell the tale this time, wait and see. the dems need to be stripped of all political power and thats exactly what should happen, and the aliens know it. the cowards will leave only when its unbearable to live here.

Once amnesty is pass our American heritage will be gone. It will get worse.
    Bingo! They won't stop at amnesty. They will continue to DEMAND more and more and more until there is nothing left. They will also keep infiltrating into our politics and it will be all for mexicans and to hell with everyone else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They'll protest against the elections and tell us that they are geared against latinos.

Then they'll try and deny us the right to vote becuase they'll claim we have no right to be here and that we should go back to Europe, you know, the same continent half of them are from.

GR
    being in the East Coast we already heard - in a joke - how Los Angeles is like the version of South American slums. Anyway, we didn't know how extensive it is. If people in California who are against illegal alien immigration is truly fed up they should be more people taking this problem to the media. Because in NJ and NY media has been picking up the gradual rise of retaliation against illegal aliens...

California state is so big and with the Silicon Valley as the hub of all things technology it dwarfs the huge problem of illegal aliens. IMO.

Remember where the "bused in union workers" (SEIU?) come from, which were bused into Arizona on this past 7/29/10?

CALIFORNIA! Because mexico has California in their death hooks.

Below I have some links that bring home why Americans have got to fight back all illegal alien battles until their is a full blown THREE LAYER FENCE, exactly like the one around San Diego, to prevent illegal aliens, and other deadly hostilities, from continuing their destruction and thievery of OUR nation.

mexico has been fighting a war against America for many decades.

America's Govt refuses to realize that mexico is "playing America" for every USA dollar that mexico can get out of America - literal dollars & tax dollar benefits to mexico citizens.

Here's some interesting links:

The boycott mexico now says never happened.
    April 26, 2006 - "U.S. Firms Say Mexican 'Nothing Gringo' Boycott Could Backfire".
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193264,00.html

Yes yes, mexico is not terrorizing and holding America hostage to raise up their citizens, so that mexico & their elites don't have to. Then what is this about?
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/CALIFORNI ... index.html

If you can stand it, scroll down and listen to this guy speak. As you listen, remember what illegal aliens, driven primarily by mexico, have been doing to put their hooks into America.

Note the calm way he speaks to paint these types of events as nothing more than "festive", "family oriented", "fun" days.

Remember that their ultimate message is not as calm and peaceful with their true "intentions" against America AND Americans.

Remember "family", as they educate their entire families to hate America one child at a time, because none of them are unaware of whom they are fighting, which is the average patriotic American citizens over all economic levels.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/04/27/org ... os-angele/

Here's some interesting things to look back on.

Scroll down to see excerpts from a, then, President G.W. Bush speech about his so called immigration reform thoughts, and how they sound similar to every other president's braggings.

There's also another link about the "no gringo day" boycotts from mexico.

On the first article, please note that this article proves that mexico is all about hostilities that play out in deadly forms whereby their culture will take hostage everyone and anyone they need to in order to "get their way".

All of these are basic mexico cultural beliefs - just see how they play them out in America and that fact is brought home.

http://cayankee.blogs.com/cayankee/mexico/

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    in NJ and NY media has been picking up the gradual rise of retaliation against illegal aliens...
    The MSM here only sensationalizes the rare attacks on IAs but intentionally downplays the crimes committed by IAs. There are times I read an article in a NY paper and think to myself "why is this author masking the immigration status of the perp here?" Terms like "recent immigrant" or "immigrant from" are the norm and leave the actual legal status in doubt.

Then when such an article has a comment section online if I dare to ask the legal status another commenter will jump right in with the "RACIST" attack.

Just My Own Observations.
    well, that is true. but at least it's mentioned? looks like every media downplays. they love being the instigator to sell papers and create internet traffic flows. i supposed.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

h47

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    they'll claim we have no right to be here and that we should go back to Europe
    Now that you mention it, moving to Europe sounds pretty damn good to me right about now. Yep, I think its about time to I cut my losses, get out of California which is turning more and more into Mexico as each day goes by, and head for the hills.

Things keep getting worse and worse. Things are becoming way, way, way too politically "correct" to the point where one day soon, the police will be totally stripped of their powers to arrest anyone non-white due to fear of being branded a "racist".

What a total nightmare these damn illegals and their apologists have created.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Europe is over-run with militant Muslims who are waging jihad against Europeans with their own liberal laws just as the Mexicans and Muslims and others are doing here. Remember the riots in France - of Arab/Muslim youth?
    I think we have no choice but to stay and fight. Australia and New Zealand have always intrigued me as well but in the space of 30 years they have gone from inviting new settlers to making it difficult to get there.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast