Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Northern CA out in the country is great, but the population centers, north and south, are cesspools IMHO. The mexican invasion and Reconquista is proceeding very well in CA
    Maybe we should all take notice of what I was told by a Hispanic the other day "We stay away from your town, we are afraid that one of your rednecks might ask us if we are legal."
    see? they know EXACTLY whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Airborne, you are such a rebel rouser! The November elections will tell the tale....well, sort of. Republicans will be swept into the majority, many of whom are Tea Party candidates. The Mexicans will moan and groan, demand amnesty, continue to protest and stream unmolested across our southern border. Americans will get more fed up and force their states to adopt Arizona style laws and the Mexicans will protest. People en masse will begin to downright despise the sight of illegals in their towns and workplaces. There will be more instances of violence against illegals and Mexicans will protest. They may become more desperately violent as they see their chances of a free ride slipping away. Meanwhile after Republicans have become cozy in their new positions of power in congress, the American people will demand firm action on the illegal invasion taking place. lf all we hear are "crickets" then Americans will openly rebel, first by a tax revolt and later by more "unmistakable" methods. Then, who knows, there may be a not-so-civil war between Americans and Mexicans. The truth is, Americans MUST become MUCH more vocal and hold our elected officials accountable to a degree unheard of in the past. Otherwise, we get what we deserve...we lose our national identity and our country. So, the question is, what are YOU prepared to do? As for me...well...those who know me already have the answer to that question. Better to be ready than to be led into the cattle pen awaiting the long line to the slaughterhouse. I for one remember the ultimate sacrifices our forefathers made for this country. I won't let that sacrifice be in vain.
    "and the mexicans will protest" LOL!! well said, and you aint the only ready american. theres like 125 million of us, ARMED. now those are numbers!

Stay put and do your thing....
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Stay put and do your thing....
    justme...your comment is a little to cryptic for some of us. what are you saying?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345