Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    This puts the Mexicans in an unusual situation since they are arguing that their country is a terrible place that people should run from. I salute the Canadians for not allowing their immigration system to be gamed. They still stand up for the rights of their common citizens unlike too many of the leaders here in the United States.

As for particular other statements from people posting on the ALIPAC board not all of the people who post here are neo merc trogs. Nor do I fail to understand the historical importance of theism and deism.
    I was just going to say that....................
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Canada has seen the mess illegal aliens have caused the United States, and they're smart enough not to let their country get into that fix. Good for them. I wish we had a President who would stick up for this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The annual summit, an outgrowth of North American Free Trade Agreement signed in 1994, is designed to put the United States and its northern and southern neighbors on the same page when it comes to policy.
    Okay, the policy of Mexico is to not allow illegals to enter their country from the south. I'll agree to that for the U.S.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ON THE OTHER HAND: Canada let in all the ILLEGAL MUSLIMS who quickly took over their WELFARE SYSTEM and Canada let them 'DRIFT DOWN' to America thru our NORTHERN BORDER! JUST as the EUROPEAN Countries who OPENED their Doors open wide to the MUSLIM SWARMS, they are now finding out that they are being OVER RUN!

Canadians needed workers and let everyone immigrate with little worry about their background. Of course, when that whole thing started folks were not immigrating with the idea of blowing things up, destroying a society, changing religion and language, dropping babies annually, and a few other things.
    Perhaps Mexico is just PO'd about the lack of remittances coming from Canada--not the average $27 billion the US sends them annually, the second largest contributor to their GDP.

Well no need to be monolithic and even some people on ALIPAC I disagree with have good comments sometimes.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Mexico being outraged by illegals not being allowed to just walk in anywhere, that is so typical of Mexico and Mexicans.

Here is my example of how they are:

About two years ago, our backyard was open to the entire complex. We had no fence. We routinely found the complexes kids all around our backyard. In fact, in the summer, we would have our backyard open, and find the little critters standing at our back door looking in, some using our yard as a potty, chasing our cats around, taking our yard tools, you name it, it happened.

So we were given a large lot of wood (1x3 6 foot pieces), so my son decided it was time to have a fence. He built us a fence. We cemented the posts and all. Then one of the kids who was friends with my son, said that people in the complex were mad that we put a fence up around OUR backyard!!

I told the kid that it ws not their business what we did, it was our backyard and the money spent was ours. I told him he could spread that around and let them all know they had NO reason to be mad (they did not pay the rent on our place, did not live in it and had no rights to be mad about the fence).

Then we also put up this little fence in the front to keep people from constantly using our yard to turn around in (they would do it intentionally and then spin their tires, making it into a mudhole). They also were so angry about that too.

This is the mentallity of the people of Mexico.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Mexico being outraged by illegals not being allowed to just walk in anywhere, that is so typical of Mexico and Mexicans.

Here is my example of how they are:

About two years ago, our backyard was open to the entire complex. We had no fence. We routinely found the complexes kids all around our backyard. In fact, in the summer, we would have our backyard open, and find the little critters standing at our back door looking in, some using our yard as a potty, chasing our cats around, taking our yard tools, you name it, it happened.

So we were given a large lot of wood (1x3 6 foot pieces), so my son decided it was time to have a fence. He built us a fence. We cemented the posts and all. Then one of the kids who was friends with my son, said that people in the complex were mad that we put a fence up around OUR backyard!!

I told the kid that it ws not their business what we did, it was our backyard and the money spent was ours. I told him he could spread that around and let them all know they had NO reason to be mad (they did not pay the rent on our place, did not live in it and had no rights to be mad about the fence).

Then we also put up this little fence in the front to keep people from constantly using our yard to turn around in (they would do it intentionally and then spin their tires, making it into a mudhole). They also were so angry about that too.

This is the mentallity of the people of Mexico.

Yep, gimme, gimme, gimme! The mentality extends into all reaches of this country!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Canada has seen the mess illegal aliens have caused the United States, and they're smart enough not to let their country get into that fix. Good for them. I wish we had a President who would stick up for this country.
    Yes it appears they are learning from our misfortune. Obama's only loyalty is to his masters.

April
    If you have'nt already, be sure and check out this thread.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-166365.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast