Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minor flair-up on the Immigration Portal Web Site

Message Thread Subject: US Has too many immigrants. Stay where you are
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showth ... p?t=205957

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

US Has too many immigrants. Stay where you are

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't apply for a visa.

Stay where you are.

We don't want more immigrants in the US, legal or illegal.

Stay in your own countries.

Stay in your own countries and make them better. We have too many immigrants in the U.S.
    PS - isnt the person who wrote this from our site? name seems familiar

Well, maybe its time for them to get some debates going on that boring site. But since Alipac is FOR legal immigration, that wouldnt be any of OUR people over there.

LATER NOTES: 03/11/06 When I asked people to come over and post on the site to show anti-illegal activists are NOT against legal immigration, I was talking about the IMMIGRATION PORTALS website. I have at no time called people over to the COSA website. I regret any misunderstanding of my words.

Also, I dont need any more help over at Immigration Portals because the "minor flare-up" has remained minor. Whoever posted those hateful remarks on IM PORTALS has thought better of it, for whatever reason.

Thank You, Sylvia
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

1. The name of the poster is close to or the same of a participant here, but that does not mean that it is the same person that posts here.

2. Even if it is the same person that posts here, every participant on these boards and supporter of ALIPAC is free to say and do as they please.

3. There are people that support ALIPAC that feel that legal immigration should be reduced or there should be a time out. It is not officially part of our organization's platform, but all supporters are welcome to feel that way.

4. Also, someone that posts on the ALIPAC Boards is not necessarily and ALIPAC supporter. We do not keep track of who has given and who has not given money to us on the Boards.

5. Even people that do give us money or volunteer their time in volunteer efforts do not control the agenda of the organization. People do it because they support what we are doing and our message.

I think it is great we have an organization with so many varied opinions and viewpoints.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since I started the thread, I should probably jump back in. I have no objection to and support properly done legal immigration.

I have a problem with the Congress promulgating and (now about to raise) the H-1B visa card program cap. Visa card holders are not here to become citizens. H-1Bs come here, get trained by an American who gets fired, then they replace him in his job, after 6 years they go home and another H-1B arrives. Yes, I have a problem with that.
    http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServe...suecenters593f
    The H-1B visa program robs Americans of their jobs, and fosters age discrimination. Both the H-1B and L-1 visa programs need to be terminated and all H-1Bs and L-1s need to be deported expeditiously.

I take issue with the McCain Kennedy and other amnesty bills that will award H-5B visas to 36.5 million lawbreakers.

I take issue with those in congress who want to grant full citizenship to illegals.

AND, I take issue with the half-million plus H-1Bs who overstayed their 6 year visas - and "forgot to go home." They are here illegally, and need to be busted by ICE.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Personally, I would like to see legal immigration curtailed back to levels that truly consider what is best for OUR country. I often post(on jvarious boards) about closing down the "Golden Door" for repairs to the country. The 9/11 terrorists really did change forever what immigration will mean to our country.

That said, people who are going through legal channels to come here, and often at considerable pain, anguish and expense (like the stories on Immigration Portals) don't deserve to be attacked - UNLESS THEY ARE AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, or course.

The curtailing of legal immigration is something that WILL come - it HAS to. Its only common sense. Once we get control over this illegal mess, our own legislature and executive enforcement branches of government, WE the American people will be changing the laws and the immigration quotas. But until we do that, it is hardly the fault of these legal immigrants that our government is dysfunctional.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I honestly see no reason to attack legal immigration, but don't think posters here or anywhere else should be limited to comments on it either.

Obviously, illegal immigration poses the biggest threat vs legal immigration and if we get rid of illegals, I doubt anyone would see legal immigration as a problem.

but don't think posters here or anywhere else should be limited to comments on it either.
    Well, I have no authority to limit anyone's comments anywhere, nor do I seek it.

I simply find those posts on immigration Portals in the poorest of taste and I really didnt think those who are embarrasing themselves with those posts are from among the regular posters here. And I still dont think they are because I have not seen that type of ignorant display over here at any time.

While there may be no law against that type of post, they are unwise and counterproductive.

Besides being in poor taste, these posts are not helping and very possibly hurting our efforts. How do we know there are not people over there who would could have been influenced to join us against illegal immigration? They may not have thought about how illegal immigration is going to cause a backlash against legal immigration. Or how it has undermined the very structure of this country.

I understand the frustration and anger expressed over outsourcing, but that anger is better directed to THE SHYTS SITTING UP THERE IN WASHINGTON LAUGHING AT US AND THE CORPORATIONS THAT THINK THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY AND WE ONLY LIVE HERE AT THEIR PLEASURE..

If we want to blame someone for our present predicament, we need to ask ourselves how these idiots have been allowed to get into and stay in office with our silent consent.

We also need to ask ourselves, how are we feeding this monster by buying their products? How do we announce ourselves their willing slaves by our complicity in the whole process they have laid out for us?

Come to think of it, and looking at the way those posts are worded (like someone trying to imitate a "RACIST" "anti-immigrant" activist), Im pretty sure those posts are being put there by some who have been over here (from Cosa, who are the ones who created the link over at Immigration Portals to here) and been banned,

or some from the Day without an Immigrant site, angry because they cannot get enough support to keep the HR4437 vote in the majority NO position on their own site.

I wish some of you would come over with me and post rebuttals to these posts that show anti-illegal is not synonymous with anti-immigrant.

LATER NOTES: 03/11/06

I wish some of you would come over with me and post rebuttals to these posts that show anti-illegal is not synonymous with anti-immigrant.
    The above post was meant to call people to the IMMIGRATION PORTALS site, which is the SUBJECT of this thread.

I at NO TIME asked anyone to go to the COSA site. My mention of COSA was simply to say they have had some of their members banned from Alipac posting and I suspect some of their members are probablyresponsible for the ugly postings at Immigration Portals as some kind of a retaliation for having been banned here.

I also pointed out the connection they have in all of this by mentioning that it was a member of COSA who posted a link to OUR "vote on Day without an Immigrant" thread on Immigration Portals.

Whether it was the same person(s) who was/were banned from Alipac is irrelevant.

I DONT NEED ANY HELP AT IMMIGRATION PORTALS NOW. Thankfully, the flair up remained minor, and whoever posted those anti-legal immigrant sentiments has thought better of continuing (for whatever reason.)

I would like to see Immigration stopped to the United States completely for ten years.
    I make no apology or explanation for this-
    a man - of 66 - who appeared to be Indian or packistani by his accent-
    was talking my ear off in the lobby this morning-
    about unplanned growth and how awful oregon had become-
    (and dont think all the immigration hasnt brought reduced quality of life-)
    he said " where should we go?"
    "another planet-
    --the midwest the east coast -the state is too crowded it's all over with here"
    he went on to say that in 1966 -when he lived in Ohio( an american wife)
    the Ohioians said to him what are you doing here?
    he said I cant go there because you have to be third generation-
    I said that was 1966 things have changed- we- in the pacific northwest didnt want the millions who moved here but did that stop anyone?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast