Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I guess nobody wanted to come over to Immigration Portals to post with me. But its probably just as well not to give it more attention than it deserved, because the little flair-up was very well contained, with only a few posts. It seems activity has completely stopped on the thread.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

DcSA, sorry, Didn't mean to let you down. We all know you are certainly a major asset to this forum. I belong to so many sites I can't keep them straight now. My blood stream's been on a steady diet of decongestants and antibiotics for the last few weeks. If you need us again, count me in, OK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Reptile, 35 years ago, makes you a full-fledged American, that's beyond being "legalized".

I laugh at my daughters friend who is Russian, she is young yet and came here when she was about 8. We joke about poking anything chubby and going "woohoo" (like the Pillsbury Doughboy) and laugh and she looks at us like we're crazy.

But other than "getting" pop culture, it's really about people that do have that attitude about anyone foreign born. Some people have the mentallity that if a person has an accent or looks "different" then cannot be trusted to be an American.

We all know this is obviously not true, but unfortunately, there are some people who have that mentallity, and they are what our opposition wants the public to think we are all like. This is why I posted that other thread about "Ugly Scene Does Not Help Our Position". Those are the ones that the pro-illegal groups want people to think we are like.

I cannot imagine what it must be like to have to put up with the likes of those kind.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DcSA, sorry, Didn't mean to let you down
    That's OK, JJ. I'm beginning to think people read my post wrong. But I was happy that the flairup died down quickly. Whoever posted those inflammatory remarks on Immigration Portals must have thought better of it, for whatever reason.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Good. I'm glad to hear that, DcSA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456