Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E. is making a complete mockery of the rule of law and justice for the people.Letting her get by with the taunting and issuing anti government proclamations from her self imposed exile sanctuary is making the Dept. of Homeland Security and I.C.E. to appear very inept and without meaningful authority.Maybe they have good reasons for not doing so,I don't know.I'm not a chess player but it appears that D.H.S. and I.C.E. have been Checkmated,Knighted,Bishoped,or something here.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Cowgirl, I think you should keep the avatar as a statement until the lady is actually thrown in prison or deported!

I'm tired of looking at her ugly face. And at the rate that shrub is going, she could be in that church until 2008 when we elect a president that actually represents AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

That's pretty good. They can introduce a bill to save Elvira's butt, but drag their feet on enforcement.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    cowgirl wrote:

I'm tired of looking at her ugly face. And at the rate that shrub is going, she could be in that church until 2008 when we elect a president that actually represents
    Trust me, I feel your pain! I'm tired of looking at her too, however, her photograph does serve to charge my battery when I'm feeling run down and overwhelmed by the border security and illegal immigration issue.

Perhaps you would prefer to use this as your avatar:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I just had a silly thought.
    How long has she been in that church and what if she had a baby while she was there?
    The priests let her stay in the church because they are after her son! The liberals love this crap. They eat it up. Whimps.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Mod-Edit
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Here is some information I saw on the Illinois Minuteman site. If you go to the link they give further links to more information. Emma Lozano was at our council meeting on Monday and made threats as well; we will boycott, we will be a major voting power, most cities are moving to sanctuary status not asking for 287g, you will be voted out... She sure talked the talk but will they walk the walk.

http://www.illinoisminuteman.com/

Illegal Immigration Crisis in Illinois

Threats to America made by Illegal Alien Elvira Arellano

Arellano demanded from her hideout in Chicago that the United States has until August 15th to “revive and pass a comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a very interesting picture.

I hope he doesn't see it because he would probably hate and despise us even more.

Either way, I think we all know how he feels about us, so the pictures we post really shouldn't have much effect either way.

It's quite obvious from that speech I posted the other day where he was speaking to his cabinet members the day before the cloture vote that he thinks all we have to say is "the same old rhetoric".

President Bush, we're not going to make any apologies for loving our country, caring about what we see happening to our country (which you can't see from the White House) and which you refuse to believe, for understanding that U.S. citizens deserve to have their laws enforced or for disrespecting you when you disrespect us.

When you treat people the way you've treated us, calling us names, acting as though we're some outside fringe group of hateful people, that we don't love America and all the other images you've tried to portray to people about us, (even though no one agrees with you about that), I guess after a while people get sick and tired of trying to convince you anymore.

What's the use anymore of us trying to get your attention in the more traditional way and trying to get you to read between the lines as to what we are trying to tell you. If you could you would probably deport all of us. We know how you feel about us.

So, enjoy the pictures that people post of you because they are so hurt and angry at you for standing by and even promoting illegal immigration. You have laws right at your finger tips which would greatly help the American people to solve this problem and yet you pretend as though you are helpless in protecting us.

The American people's laws, and our right to have our laws enforced and your blatant disregard for that are the main reasons why Americans post pictures like this of you. We know that you think that we are all wrong, and that you think that we know little to nothing about our own lives. You think that you know far better and far more than we do about our own country which you only see on paper and in planned settings and events. Who do you ever talk to? Your advisors? Do you think that they represent the American people!!? Come on!!

Well, President Bush, I would think that if a president could clearly see just how betrayed the people feel that he might step back and take a better look at the situation and see if maybe, just maybe he could be wrong.

It's too bad that you can't spend one day in the shoes of an average American citizen and then judge us.

Oh well. Just another waste of my time in writing this. Maybe the pictures are a better way for us to communicate to you. It requires far less time than writing does!!

We realize that you're probably disappointed that it's not Cinco de Mayo.....but nonetheless, have a nice Fourth of Juy.

What a waste of my time.

LEGALUSCITIZEN,you have put into very eloquent words exactly how I feel.THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I just had a silly thought.
    How long has she been in that church and what if she had a baby while she was there?
    Several months ago, I read a few articles indicating she IS pregnant again, by someone affiliated with the church. Does anyone know if this was ever confirmed?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast