Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Big business and government heads can steer our economy's in any direction they want!
    You know I cannot understand why the Stock Market has gone up so much the first half of this year anyway. The economy and company profits do not explain the increase. Some big people must be putting money in to run it up, and now they are taking their money out to make it look like the "economy is failing". The stock market was run up too high and overpriced, there is nothing wrong with our economy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would think if the economy tanks - wouldn't that mean fewer jobs?

If we have fewer jobs - shouldn't that mean we don't need illegals?

If there are fewer jobs, wouldn't that mean the illegals would go home?

A correction, downturn, whatever it is has seemed iminent to me for a long time. A lot of things have been built on jello and it is bound to shake loose sooner or later - housing that isn't needed - loans that shouldn't be made - businesses that really are not needed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234