Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Sorry - but there are jobs in this area that Americans w

Quote Originally Posted by gr8ncrn
    NOT do. The next time you bite into fresh produce, you best know that it was probably migrant farmworkers that hand picked them. I do not know about your area, but here, Americans will not pick veggies in 100 degree weather from sun up to sun down for 6.00 an hour, with no workers comp. no benefits.
    I do not want illegals to mooch here, but facts are facts - in this area, the American will not do farm work. They prefer to meet the mailman.

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Welcome to the board Freddie
    Freddie Wrote:
    pay all back taxes, pay a fine equivalent to the usual cost of application, pass whatever exams are in vogue and await their turn. This makes their eventual citizenship subject to the same process as always.
    These are already some of the conditions for amnesty.

If amnesty does pass, I can tell you either way it goes, it`s going to be messy.
    I for one will not accept them as anything other than what they are right now.
    At least half of them will stay in or go deeper into hidding to avoid any changes made. They`ll go on living as they are now.
    Also most of them think that if amnesty passes they will automatically become citizens without lifting a finger.

I mentioned this in another topic, There should be a time line set for them to follow through with the conditions. If no attempt has been made at the end of the time line, their still illegal and will be delt with accordingly.
    ------------------------

The lengh of time to get a green card without being illegal is 9 to 10 YEARS, you get a "temporary permit" and each 6 months you have to exchange your "authorization to travel out of the country" .
    Each one of these documents, you have to apply and to pay for them plus a lawyer who prepares the papers.
    So they want to go to the end of the line ? , LET THEM GO HOME BE BACK IN THIS COUNTRY AFTER 10 YEARS, PAY TAXES FOR !0 YEARS PAY ALL THE EXPENSES LEGAL ONES PAY AND THEN I THINK IT WILL BE FAIR FOR THEM TO STAY.
    WHY SHOULD THEM BE REWARDED I WAS LEGAL AND WENT THROUGH ALL OF THIS, THE LEGAL PROCEDURES.

Hi Minnie, how ya doin?

Since solutions are being posted, here's my 2 cents worth; here's my proposed solution.

GET 'EM THE HELL OUTTA HERE.
    as in DEPORT every damn one of em, along with their H-1B buddies.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, I'm mean spirited.

How to deport em? Senator, would you like me to explain to you how to suck eggs?

Whew, damn!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Hey Coto, I'm fine but very angry. And you?

YOU ARE COMPLTELY RIGHT - I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU SAID.

I don't think you're mean, I think you were kind enough to have this situation going on for such a long time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234