Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell you what I will do for you KickEmOut. I'll notify my sister of what you desire her to do, that she needs to convert and stop being so liberal and "fuzzy". I'll point her to this forum so she can discuss it with ya.

My post was to alert people of the threats and intimidation now spreading to even smaller school districts as well as the larger. That was actually my only intent for the thread, not to bash people with varying political beliefs.

While I sympathize with your view (I've always been conservative myself) - your argument belongs with her directly - not in the form of a "closed door session" like our government likes to hold.

Will let her get in touch with ya in here if she desires. Otherwise, I'm not going to push the issue with her as long as she now understands where her views at times have been part of a problem and that she has swayed over to our side.

Thanks for your willingness to debate things though - it's where positive changes can begin to take place.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Sigh....... Need I remind you guys that we have a republican (conservative) controlled senate, congress and white house so please stop the "this is the liberals fault". If amnesty takes place, it will be upon the Republican parties' watch that our nation was sold out for cheap labor.

Now, I agree that many of the liberals are pro amnesty such as Ted "drunk" Kennedy, but the liberals are the minority, they are not in control..... so the republicans have to step up to the plate and admit they are the ones selling America to the highest bidder.

curiouspat, you say "be kind". Why? It's so-called "kindness" that the liberal, anti-American, pro-illegal side has been poisoning our minds with for years. I say we should stop being kind, we should start getting tough.
    This country was founded by stern, no-nonsense people. In the hands of "kind" people our country has waffled and wavered and now we're sinking. WAKE UP.

Wasn't it George H.W. Bush who wanted a "kinder, gentler nation?"
    Wasn't it Bill Clinton who said "I feel your pain?"
    Wasn't it George W. Bush who wanted "compassionate conservatism?"
    Wasn't it Al Gore who didn't want to get tough with terrorists?

Now we got little hoodlums running wild in the schools. Illegal hoodlums taboot. I'm not going to be kind, I'm going to be firm and tough and DEMAND they obey our laws. And I'm going to be tough on other LEGAL Americans who don't WAKE UP!!!

Please don't cry, curiouspat, I'm just venting and your post happened to have been the last straw.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Dianne, no reminders necessary for me. I already know. As a matter of fact, this issue has split conservatives right down the middle. Conservatives pitted against conservatives.

If I must provide a reminder so that anyone with doubts may understand where I stand on the issue.... here it is one more time:

Connect passenger cars to trains and ready up the busses. Every individual here illegally who violated our immigration laws is to be rounded up, processed, fingerprinted and deported out of the United States - men, women and their children.

If deported, there is a prohibition from making application for citizenship for a period of five years as a sanction for violating U.S. Immigration law.

Station national guard and other military troops at the border until a fence/wall has been built along with better staffed entry points.

Fine every U.S. corporation who has been utilizing illegal immigration labor at the rate of $1 Million U.S.D. for each "undocumented worker" hired, to be paid immediately and then all ceo/managers shall serve a minimum of five years in a Federal Prison for violation of U.S. Immigration law

Initiate a satellite recon program for our seaboard border areas.

Require inter-agency record sharing between IRS, Social Security, National Security Agency (NSA), CIA and Department of Homeland Security for the purpose of identifying identity fraud and illegal hiring practices.

Increase maritime monitoring off the coastal areas.

Make it a felony to knowingly violate U.S. Immigration laws.

Investigate and arrest anyone who attempts to intimidate, through economic or armed threats toward the people of the United States of America and their government.

Draft legislations to make provisions for instant death penalty sanctions against anyone who is here illegally who also is responsible for death of any U.S. citizen whether accidental or intentional.

There you have it. This is my stand on the issue.

Have a great evening!!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

We had 2 school teachers show up at our rally in Hickory, NC to help us protest the illegal alien mess, There are alot of teachers out there who see first hand, the violence being caused by these illegals in our schools. My niece is a 5th grade teacher here in NC and she says the cutural differences makes it hard on the school system, the teachers, and the students. I am just glad she does not teach the high school students where she might actually be in danger!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Kurt, I'm so thankfull that your sis wasn't hurt. What you wrote made me happy that my youngest didn't get into teaching, she was going to teach 7/8th grade English. I can't imagin if she would have to go through something like that,and having to worry about her every day that she would get shot or stabbed. Some of the schools are like war zones and the good kids have to suffer. Lie....they will stand right in front of you and lie right to your face, and who do the admistrator beleive....the poor little sad face lie to your face punks acting like little angels when confronted. Makes you wonder where they learned their values, if they ever learned any at all.

Dianne, please don't confuse "Republican" with "conservative." I am a conservative. George Bush is not. But sometimes we have no choice but to vote for the "lesser of two evils." I hated when he campaigned by speaking Spanish. I hated when Clinton supported so-called "hate crimes" in which only the whites were accused of those crimes. The Republican House and Senate have few real conservatives. There are even fewer still Democrats whom I would call conservative. Believe me when I say the Republicans, for the most part -- except Tancredo -- have been a real disappointment to me. And I'm never surprised at what the Democrats pull.

But be conservative or liberal, we should all be Americans first! And we should uphold our national sovereignty. All Americans need to wake up to what is killing our country. And just like Rome, when America goes down the toilet, the whole world will follow. When Rome fell, the world was plunged into centuries of the Dark Ages. IMO, the best way to keep America strong is to be individually strong. To be self-reliant.

Absolutely, concernedveteran, it's the debating in which we learn so much. I have learned a great deal in this forum through debates. We have the same goals, ultimately, but somewhat differing ways of dealing with the problem and obviously some differences in how the problem got a strong foothold.

And I must clarify my earlier statement, I did not intend to imply ALL teachers are against us, but I think their unions are. Just like not all Californians support illegals, but most of our politicians do.

Banned
    KickEmOut,

When Rome fell, the world was plunged into centuries of the Dark Ages. IMO, the best way to keep America strong is to be individually strong. To be self-reliant.
    I hear you, brother! Time to do the Mormon survival program, stockpile a years worth of food and 'protection' (and I don't mean condoms) as a MINIMUM! The Boy Scout motto is 'Be Prepared' and I think that is sage advice.

getting tough

Dear KickEmOut,

Not going to cry! You have every reason, as do all of us, to be furious. Please remember when reading my posts, that all my life I have cared for people. I was only responding to Kurt's sister's upset and getting her values attacked, by those I'd bet she thought she was helping.

I've been a conservative all my life. I have always believed that while we must help each other (as we are doing here), that doesn't mean smothering someone's ability to help themselves. Major difference here.

I guess my point is that we're all human, and we all make mistakes, some of them being well-intentioned, unlike those who are deliberately & criminally, attempting to bring down our country. I hope that those who are well-intentioned, when approached with courtesy, dignity, and respect as the illegals increase their violence and show their true intent, can be brought gently in to work with us, as they get angry.

That's what happened to me. Oh, I had heard a little of the border problem, but I had to deal with the Cuban problem, so that's what I was aware of. I know you understand that the media is NOT telling us the whole truth about what's important. So when I started reading about Social Security Totalization with Mexico, and not knowing what it was, went and looked it up....my whole world as I knew it changed, and in a relatively short time, I found this site. And all of you are teaching me so much. And I'm trying so hard to do what I can to help save my beloved country. I have children and a grandchild. I DO look at the long term effects of what's happening.

Just remember that few in gov't are guiltless, on both sides of the Aisle! So we'll have to really band together, to support anyone who is courageous enough to run, and who is NOT corrupt.

BTW: just had an ' ER nurse's thought". It might be a good idea for everyone here to make sure their Tetanus/Diptheria booster is up-to-date, just in case you run into the same situation as Kurt's sister, only you get scratched or cut. The most frequent (minor) reason for ER visits after Hurricane Andrew was for TD boosters. I've taken care of warring gangs in the ER... you would NOT want to be in there for something so simple to take care of now. And does everyone know, truly know first aid and have a really good kit put together? Sorry, can't help it.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast