Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

excuse to not bring troops home. I would think that if pandemic flu breaks out, that it would be a great excuse for martial law
    I guess I'm too much of a history nut so I don't realize that others may not have read all the same stuff I read. There was a major flu epidemic worldwide that came to be known as the Flu Epidemic of 1918. It killed 1/3 of the world's population. It was determined that the soldiers brought it home from the war in Europe to this country.

The reason I got interested in it is because 2 of my father's brothers died in their teens from that flu.

That was what inspired my comments about an excuse for the soldiers not to come home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

soldiers

Thanks JuniusJnr,

I understand. Sorry about your family's loss...even back then. I DO know about the 1918 Pandemic....we lost family too. I guess that family history is why I take the even the POSSIBILITY of a Pandemic seriously.

And if that was used as an excuse not to bring them home...wouldn't it make it more interesting that Bush wouldn't close the borders????!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

What should really be raising hairs on the backs of peoples' necks is that over the past year, the U.S. Department of Defense exhumed corpses to extract virus DNA from the cells of those who died from the Spanish Flu in 1918.

The dna for the virus was sequenced, and just within the past six months our own Department of Defense scientists successfully reconstructed vials filled with the same flu virus which killed millions upon millions back in 1918.

These vials now exist, and there were even reports that these viles were being sent through regular plain-jane civilian operated courier services between labs. The government claim for the resurrection of this virus was for research into ways they could combat this Avian flu pandemic should it jump across to the human species.

Having worked in our military, I don't have any faith in their story. They are quite capable of releasing this Spanish Flu virus and then simply CALL it Avian Flu, Strain Humber XXXXXXXXX-H (Human strain)

Population control is one oft-repeated strategy of globalists. Pharmaceutical companies have been working at break-neck speeds to manufacture vaccines based on this REVIVED Spanish flu virus. With hundreds of millions of people suddenly required to accept the vaccine, it would be a "real shot in the economic arm" of these large pharmaceutical companies.

Oh, I'm just a conspiracy nut, you say?? Ok ... watch closely as what I've just laid out above becomes your reality! I'll be waiting to hear from you once it begins....

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I have been thinking along some of those same line - suvival and enough food for a year or so.

As for conservative - I thought I was - I thought I was a Republican - but I haven't seen anyone in Washington that I would want to be lumped with - except Tancredo.

I don't like labels - you see that is how the 'enemey' keeps us divided. The put labels and try to make us choose everytime about 'liberal/conservative', 'Dem/Rep', even 'male/female'.

Then they convince people you must vote for the party or the other ALL the time or you have lost the game. When you allow someone else to put you in a category and convince us how to vote based on their definition of the situation - and us - we all have lost.

None of us are all liberal - or all conservative. Don't be fooled, those people in Washington are not either - in fact they are liberal or conservative - at all. They are greedy and corrupt.

We have to define ourselves - we have to throw off party politics and demand good government - not role playing in Washington.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, I wanted to mention that I have seen an alarming change in recent years with the Mexican Immigrant population-I swear those kids used to appreciate my help. Now days, they are mostly behaving resentfully. I don't know what has changed. I would appreciate any feeback from others in the field on this.
    biogirl, you ain't just a whistlin' Dixie that the kids are less respectful and there is more resentment than ever. Since the marchers started on the 27th of March, even the little kids are beligerent!

There are gang members' kids as well as illegal alien kids, and anchor babies in our schools by the thousands. I don't know if all the respectful and respectable kids are in private schools or if it is just that they all moved away. Surely some still exist.

I can tell you that maybe one out of every fifty kids in the schools I visit weekly even acts like an American kids acted when my kids, who are now in their 30's acted at school.

So few are interested in learning that it is riduculous. The classrooms are so overcrowded that the teachers such as yourself who are sincerely there to teach can't possibly do their jobs. More and more of the teachers in this area are unqualified (some who are supposedly bi-lilngual can't even spell in English and teach a lot of mis-information!) There are TV commercials here offering to "guarantee" anyone with a bachelors degree a TEACHING CERTIFICATE within 90 days lately! I nearly choked to death the first time I heard that!

Every year, more and more "real" teachers leave and more and more teachers who were run through the local unversity at taxpayers expense replace them. Those replacement teachers fail to realize the value of taking control of the classroom and within a year they wind up taking off days at a time because they are so frustrated by the out and out misbehavior that they are not allowed to do anything about. Heaven forbid they should tick off a parent who is a gang member or a drug addict who only cares about their kid if it's convenient! Heaven forbid they should ask a parent to put the kid to bed at a reasonable time so the kid can stay awake at school!

I visit lots of schools in my work. I can count the number of people I think are really good teachers on my fingers. But I can't help but wonder if some of those teachers would have more potential if they had any control over the situation. It pains me to know that our kids are being harmed by the people in government who keep yammering about the education system but won't DO anything about it.

To me, the first step is to get all of those kids OUT of our schools to reduce the number of kids in classes, not keep building more and more schools to accomodate illegal aliens and putting the teachers on the "experess lane" to a teaching degree.

Oh, and there have been incidents in this area where various school districts went to the Phillipines seeking teachers who can teach in English and Spanish and then hiring them illegally! (Note: I am knocking Philipina/o teachers because some are excellent teachers. But that doesn't mean they should be here illegally any more than the students they teach should be.)

The dna for the virus was sequenced, and just within the past six months our own Department of Defense scientists successfully reconstructed vials filled with the same flu virus which killed millions upon millions back in 1918.
    I read this a couple years ago-- but since 9-11 and longer ago than 6 months-- much longer.

Wise words nntrixie.
    The National Lampoon produced an album titled "LEMMINGS" a number of years ago which stated "Long hair? Short hair? What's the difference once the head's blown off?"
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if that was used as an excuse not to bring them home...wouldn't it make it more interesting that Bush wouldn't close the borders????!!!
    to be sure.
    but Bush has used foolish reasons for doing what he does before now and I have no doubt that if congress doesn't get him out of there soon, he will do it again.

re Pandemic flu and the reconstruction

Thanks for the post, Kurt,

Didn't have time this AM (Mom) to go into this. When I first found out about it, it gave me chills. All I could think of was 'Weapon".

So, AMEN, I agree with you!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I do think we Americans need to quit blaming each other and blame outselves. WE did it or we allowed it to happen.

As for the Republicans being responsible - yes - as to the Democrats being responsible - yes.

Just vote anyone in there out of office, except Tancredo - don't think party - think 'these are the people who allowed this to happen.'

With the exception of Tancredo right now, there isn't a one up for election that deserves our vote. What comes out of congress may change things -

This isn't a party issue - it is a personal and moral issue. If they don't have the personal morality to do what is right - they don't deserve to be in WAshington - I don't care what color uniform they wear.

We have a 90% incumbency rate - that means these people have been in Washington for quite some time - some of them for a very, very long time - and none of them have done anything about it.

Don't think party - that is part of what put us in the prison we are in now.

My husband has a little sign hanging on our fridge door it states ,

"I love my country - it's my government I fear."

We need to hang in there and get united and stay united. WE still have quite a bit of power in this country if we will only use it.

There's a saying about 'that which is used developes, etc., etc.,'. I believe that is true about power as well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast