Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

United we stand, divided we fall.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I do think we Americans need to quit blaming each other and blame outselves. WE did it or we allowed it to happen.

As for the Republicans being responsible - yes - as to the Democrats being responsible - yes.

This isn't a party issue - it is a personal and moral issue. If they don't have the personal morality to do what is right - they don't deserve to be in WAshington - I don't care what color uniform they wear.

I agree. United we stand, divided we fall. Never truer than today.

We must get past our guilt and just do what needs to be done...take action. Whatever it is that you can do. We may disagree a bit, here and there. But we all agree on love of country, and real fear that she's in trouble.

Thanks for your efforts, nntrixie.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We must get past our guilt and just do what needs to be done...take action. Whatever it is that you can do. We may disagree a bit, here and there. But we all agree on love of country, and real fear that she's in trouble.
    I think we pretty much all agree that we have to close the borders, punish the employers who hire illegals, stop giving illegals "freebies" and start enforcing the laws. Seems to me that would be a good start. Now if we could force the people who need to implement those actions to take action....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by biogrl

Also, I wanted to mention that I have seen an alarming change in recent years with the Mexican Immigrant population-I swear those kids used to appreciate my help. Now days, they are mostly behaving resentfully. I don't know what has changed. I would appreciate any feeback from others in the field on this.
    they were 'well behaved' because they were illegal and didn't want to cause trouble and be deported -- OUR President called the Minutemen vigilantes and told these 'good folks' to come out of the shadows --- now they THINK they have RIGHTS and are going to take back the west ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    f a history nut so I don't realize that others may not have read all the same stuff I read. There was a major flu epidemic worldwide that came to be known as the Flu Epidemic of 1918. It killed 1/3 of the world's population. It was determined that the soldiers brought it home from the war in Europe to this country.
    I knew you had a reason but I didn't know what it was -- I was curious, thanks for the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    What should really be raising hairs on the backs of peoples' necks is that over the past year, the U.S. Department of Defense exhumed corpses to extract virus DNA from the cells of those who died from the Spanish Flu in 1918.

The dna for the virus was sequenced, and just within the past six months our own Department of Defense scientists successfully reconstructed vials filled with the same flu virus which killed millions upon millions back in 1918.
    looks like there are plans for us to have a "terrorist attack" with biological weapons -- what other reason would anyone want to resurrect the 'Spanish Flu'

do you know whether Congress is aware of what the Defense Department is doing?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

do you know whether Congress is aware of what the Defense Department is doing?
    I don't think Congress is aware what THEY are doing, much less what any other dept of this over grown government is doing. As a matter of fact, I believe that is why there are so many "departments." Smokescreens are easier to throw up that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is, this entire situation with government and the border quagmire isn't "getting" out of control, it is "now" totally out of control.

How many here have heard of "exponential degradation"

If you have ever studied the Fibonacci sequence in mathematics... and apply it to what has transpired since Bush took office, you'll see exponential increase in misery, corruption, decay and even death all across this nation.

Today we have x^n power worth of decadence. Tomorrow it will be quadruple what it was today. The next day will be to the sixteenth power over what tomorrow brings... etc.

The breakneck speed of all these recent occurances is mind boggling when you apply mathematics and good ol' fashioned common sense to how things degrade exponentially as each day passes. I'm convinced that if the majority of the people in this nation continue to allow government to be passive on this immigration issue, it's only a matter of time before organizations such as ALIPAC and all their sympathizers will be rounded up and incarcerated for being antagonistic toward the goal of governments who have been ordered to tear down their borders so three nations become one: Mexico, United States and Canada are to be ONE "region"

Sound rediculous? Not when you have a government who gives away the positions of those who are trying to defend our borders - giving them away to a foreign government in order to subvert and to infiltrate our borders such as the recent situation with the Minutemen.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: My SISTER Reporting Violence/ATTACKS

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    My sister is a High School teacher here in Scottsbluff Nebraska, and she has recently reported to me with tears in her eyes that during the May 1 2006 "rally", many Latino and Islamic students were found in school hallways descrating the flag of the United States and damaging lockers. She, went out into the halls to put a stop to this activity and says that when she told them to either get to class or they would be taken down to the administrative office, they began throwing things at her while calling her a (racial slur - self moderated). She said one even made a death threat against her and the school administrators but threatened to sue the school for racism if the threats were reported. The perpetrators all looked at each other and said aloud "Did anyone here make any death threats?" They all shook their heads saying no, and that no one heard such a threat being made.

My sister has always been a left-leaning liberal individual when it comes to politics. You'd generally expect someone of this political stature to be for the poor ol' illegal immigrants and open borders. What did I hear from her on the phone tonight? (Quoted exactly as stated...)

"Kurt, I never thought I would find myself saying this because just a short while ago I would never have entertained the thought. But I'm telling you, we are going to have a war here within our borders. If you could see the way they behaved in the schools on May first, you would understand."

Indeed. I do understand fully.

I offer a tribute, in words, to our teachers and our school system - you are appreciated! And in spite of the hell you are going through, your willingness to remain in the schools even when threatened is valor in the most true sense of the word.

Kurt
    She still should have reported all of this including the threats to the school and the police.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I know a lot of school teachers and former teachers and they tell some horror stories. I'd work at Tysons before I'd teach school. We have a special problem in Texas schools I don't know if this is true in other states or not, but schools deliberately don't report serious crimes like sexual assaults and violence because after a school has so many reports it is classified as a problem school and the parents are free to move their children to safer schools. I asked one teacher why the violent students are not kicked out she said that there is a negative statistical mark for that too. Evidently school administrators are more politician than educator.

negative statistical mark

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I know a lot of school teachers and former teachers and they tell some horror stories. I'd work at Tysons before I'd teach school. We have a special problem in Texas schools I don't know if this is true in other states or not, but schools deliberately don't report serious crimes like sexual assaults and violence because after a school has so many reports it is classified as a problem school and the parents are free to move their children to safer schools. I asked one teacher why the violent students are not kicked out she said that there is a negative statistical mark for that too. Evidently school administrators are more politician than educator.
    Does anyone else see the spread of lying and corruption that the illegal immigration problem has caused?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

We have a special problem in Texas schools I don't know if this is true in other states or not, but schools deliberately don't report serious crimes like sexual assaults and violence because after a school has so many reports it is classified as a problem school and the parents are free to move their children to safer schools. I asked one teacher why the violent students are not kicked out she said that there is a negative statistical mark for that too. Evidently school administrators are more politician than educator.
    Thank you Andyt. Well said.
    It is true, the administrators are so busy trying to HIDE the problem that they they can't solve any. I'm not sure where this phenomenon comes from but I'm sure money is the root of it.

In addition, the TX lottery, like so many other states, was meant to help fund education. What happened with that? I believe that much of that money is diverted into social services for illegal aliens. Why can't we use that money to build a fence on the border to keep out illegal students?

An El Paso local news station gives money to specific classrooms in this city. My school taxes for our property is astronomical even though I've never had a kid in the TX schools.

But, the bottom line in my book all rolls back around to the same problem-- you can throw all the money in the world at every problem we have that is remotely associated with the invasion but until we stop the invasion, the problem cannot be solved. Stopping the invasion less costly.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456