Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

meth sores

Skid, you mentioned meth sores. That is a real problem.

But, meth sores are different. There are no 'threads."
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

meth sores are different. There are no 'threads."
    correct, but the people who have the meth sores commonly claim to see "threads". "black spots" and/or "bugs" crawling on their skin. I think the DR. said it was due to sleep deprivation.

It sounds like only one doctor is calling it a "mystery" while others are calling it "imagination"

I just wonder if some of the people/doctors involved have misinterpreted or miss communicated the facts based upon what patience have told them, rather than the actual evidence.

- As people have been known to do.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

sores

Skid, Too many docs (not all, I know many GREAT docs) are quick to snap judgements about strange sounding complaints.
    There's a major difference between subjective and objective complaints. A microscope is VERY objective. That's why I'm witholding judgement till the scientists in the 3 research centers finish their DNA and other testing.

I'll let you know when I'm notified.

'course, if you find out first, please post it, also. I think we're all curious on this one.

Poor patients! I feel so sorry for them.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

A microscope is VERY objective.
    I am not so sure about that, to me almost everything looks strange under a microscope.

I'm witholding judgement
    I was just pointing out similarities, not diagnosing patients, about all we can do is hold our breaths...and hope we do not catch it.

if you find out first, please post it
    Don't count on me finding the answer before the 3 research centers, it aint going to happen.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567