Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I find it odd that they say these people also have Lyme disease. I got Lyme over 9 years ago, found a tick in my leg after being on a beach one night. The following week got REAL sick, never had the bullseye rash, spent 4 years trying to find it, almost went broke since back then Ins co's didnt cover Lyme tests. Finally went for a spinal tap, and there it was, Neurologic Lyme. It never came up on blood tests since spinal fluid and the blood don't mix. I still to this day have lyme symptoms from time to time. Although at times it felt like it would be the death of me, I'm glad it was Lyme instead of this one......very glad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    My first guess is that this is some kind of retrovirus that affects the nerve endings and hair follicle cells.

I though the same thing about Revelations when I read about sores that will not heal.

Here are more pictures.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&l ... a=N&tab=wi

Do we have a global map? If this is more prevalent in the Southern states then perhaps it is more common in the tropical regions as many diseases are?

W
    That was my first guess as well, given that something like this would point to RNA-recoded DNA producing these alien proteins, although it could be a prion disease as well. Many of these diseases that have an indeterminate vector are either vaccine borne or are prions carried in meats or otherwise ingested. The fact that it seems to be appearing in younger people would point toward yet another vaccine contaminant. Many cancers (such as carcinoma caused by the SV-40 monkey virus) and diseases (such as those caused by the Epstein Barr viruses) are transmitted in vaccines.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is exactly the reason I stopped having my kids vaccinated, and as well my one year old grandson is not getting them.

We get a lot of grief for this, but if people would only realize that we are not just talking about vaccines being grown in primate tissue, but also in fetal tissue. I fear the Biblical and biological backlash from that. Once I was given that information, I could no longer feel I was innocent to it, and then would be held accountable for accepting it, my children would by potential health problems.

this might be something like that, you just never know.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    That is exactly the reason I stopped having my kids vaccinated, and as well my one year old grandson is not getting them.

We get a lot of grief for this, but if people would only realize that we are not just talking about vaccines being grown in primate tissue, but also in fetal tissue. I fear the Biblical and biological backlash from that. Once I was given that information, I could no longer feel I was innocent to it, and then would be held accountable for accepting it, my children would by potential health problems.

The thing that the bio-weapons guys (like Gallo) have known since the Sixties but the medical mainstream has only recently come around to is that human viruses propagated in other species for vaccines exchange RNA with viruses native to the host species and create new crossover diseases. Couple that with prions that are harmless in a host species but potentially harmful or deadly in humans and it's clear that vaccines are often much more dangerous than the diseases they're meant to prevent, or at least carry unacceptable side-effects. The AMA admitted back in the late '90s that half of all carcinoma in people born between 1937-67 was caused by the SV-40 virus in the polio vaccine. If they're admitting that, can you imagine how much more dire the situation really is?

vaccine contaminant

I have to disagree, for now, that Morgellon's is from a vaccine contiminant. It's all over the world, including 3rd world countries.

They are running DNA now, so I'm not going to speculate.

AmericanElizabeth,

AMA admitted back in the late '90s
    I've never seen this. Do you have a link to facts, other than what's being spread as if it were the truth? I have a grandson , so I'm concerned.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

I've been through all of this also. It causes horrible marital conflict here in my household though, as I've "wisened up" to this while my wife wants to go behind my back to get our children vaccinated. Some of the "goodies" in those vaccines are grown in aborted fetal tissue too. Anyone with a religious bent should be horrified at supporting any company who creates their vaccines in aborted fetal tissues! And then there is the latest round of Hepatitis vaccines which are made out of GENETICALLY ENGINEERED creatures, not a natural virual dna snippet.

We're walking on very dangerous turf by allowing such things to be injected into the blood streams of ourselves and our children. Vigilance is the recommended course of action in this department for sure.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

stuff in vaccines

Kurt, do you have links? Remember that I have a grandson. I know my daughter is adament that there be no mercury in them. I just didn't know about any of this stuff and would appreciate the scientific data.

Mom broke off a canine tooth today. Prayers appreciated. It bothers her so much shes getting agitated.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

No Taco Bell

Jorge and Congress are allowing these 3rd World diseases to remain and multiply in this country.This has to win a prize for the weirdest thing ever.This is what these Congress Critters think about us ,that THEY want us to be on the same level as these countries with no sanitation and no tp. So a big BOOT to most all of them right to Mexico. I threw in this for I never heard of a tapeworm causing epilepsy.Also forgot how to post a link.

Buy the Book!
    Alien Nation

WWW.ALAMANCEIND.COM

Matt Maggio, Publisher & Editor Email

Report illegal aliens to the INS - North Carolina 704-672-6938
    "Neurocysticercosis" is the term for infection of the nervous
    system - usually the brain - with the pork tapeworm; in the U.S.,
    it is acquired by eating tapeworm eggs shed in human waste - not by
    eating pork from an infected pig. It is endemic in Latin America, Africa, and Asia - but had been extremely uncommon in this country until recently; in the U.S., the main way it is transmitted is by aliens from areas where it endemic working as foodhandlers and not washing their hands when they use the restroom while at work. In non-Moslem countries in the Third World - where pork is a common food, meaning pigs commonly get infected from human waste, cysticercosis is responsible for one-third of epilepsy cases.
    Most U.S. cases are in the Southwest and are among immigrants
    from Third World areas where the disease is endemic. However, a
    1992 Centers for Disease Control report noted that 7.3% of cases in
    Los Angeles County were locally-transmitted; these patients were
    native-born Americans who had never traveled to countries where the disease is common. Another CDC report, this one in July-September 1997, noted that the disease is increasingly common among Americans who have never left the U.S. The CDC notes that it is responsible for 2% of neurologic hospital admissions in Southern California., producing more than 1,000 cases yearly nationwide. In 2002, the CDC noted that
    the brain-damaging worm disease caused 10% of all epilepsy cases in
    Los Angeles emergency rooms.
    The CDC noted that 3% of migrant farmworkers in North Carolina
    who were from Central America were in the infectious stage of the
    disease; that CDC report expressed particular concern about such
    people working as food handlers or housekeepers - and suggested
    that those in these occupations be tested for whether they were
    infectious.
    Showing both the typical transmission route in the U.S. - and
    the risk cysticercosis poses to the general American public - the
    CDC noted that food contaminated by immigrant cooks caused an
    outbreak of the disease among Orthodox Jews in New York City. The fact that Orthodox Jews don't eat pork didn't prevent them from
    getting the disease - nor did their distance from the Mexico
    border.
    A Texas Dept. of Health report in Aug. 1998 noted among
    risk factors "employing a domestic worker from an endemic area" and eating food prepared by a "foodhandler with a tapeworm"; the report elsewhere explicitly blamed the increase in the disease inside the U.S. on immigration.
    That Texas Dept. of Health report noted that this disease is
    becoming endemic "in parts of the United States having a large
    Hispanic population" and that "neurocysticercosis is a major health
    problem along the United States-Mexico border."
    In late May 2002, another CDC in-house medical journal article reported
    transmission of the brain-damaging worm disease inside North Carolina
    by infected aliens.
    Still want to eat in that restaurant with so many Mexican kitchen and buffet-line workers?
    Did your boss get caught hiring illegals? Click here to check free.
    INS phone numbers - nationwide

Back

Matt Maggio Editor & Publisher
    All Stories Copyright © 1999 Matt Maggio
    International | National | Local | Immigration | Education | True Crime | Editorial | Al Gore
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

curiouspat, I am sorry to hear about the problems your mother is having. And therefore the problems you are having. The husband and I will pray for you and your mother.

I don't know how lucent your mother may be, but in case she cannot speak for herself, I will say (as one mother for another) that you are a remarkable daughter to take care of your mother in her time of great need. And she must have been a great mother when you were growing up because she instilled the sense of family and personal responsibility in you. Our prayers are with you and your mother, particularly on this Mother's Day.

God Bless you and your mother.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

My brother has always been in good health, but a few months ago he almost died from meningitis. They are not sure where he contracted it, but the only place he had been was at work, where over half of the employees had been replaced by Hispanics willing to work for less pay. This seems like a bizarre thing to do because the new "cheap labor" produces far less work and actually causes slow downs (language, lack of understanding, illiterate, etc.). I guess when you leave things in the hands of bean-counters, this is what happens.

After months of therapy my brother can now walk again, but I do not think he will ever be able to go back to work. That is one less tax-paying American providing for their support, how many others are there?

For over 100 years we have battled with contagious diseases such as polio, meningitis and Tuberculosis - which was once the leading cause of death in the United States. They were almost completely eliminated and no longer a threat, until the last few years when multiple unvaccinated immigrants illegally entered our country and reintroduced several of these diseases.
    -There is also an alarmingly high prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases throughout Mexico. This should not be a big surprise since they bread like Rabbits in heat, the average family has 3x as many kids as Americans.

By the way, I am also unemployed. After 20 years in construction I am discusted with it, the last good job I had ended when I refused a $30,000 pay cut from an employer offering "competitive wages"

THANKS, BUT NO GRASSY ASS!
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast