Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

disease

Ok, folks, have been reading. So far, they don't know. Looks a little like a bacteria, a little like a fungus, a little like a parasite.?????????

But, IT'S ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Right now, they are doing, in 3 research facilities that I could find, DNA sequencing and a lot of high tech stuff that'll take months. One site said that an antibiotic works. Didn't say which one.

Will keep looking for us.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    some of these people need to go before Congress
    Yes! And have a 'sit-down' meal with them too while they are at it. It would serve them right to have their food picked for them, and to be waited on by these unchecked diseased invaders!
    Maybe they would have more compassion for their fellow Americans that are exposed to these disease ridden people on a daily basis. GROSS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is just strange....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Curiouspat, thanks for the link to the spinning globe thingy. Now the wife is feeling better. No more talk of leaving CA. Where would we go? It's all over the damn world!! Not being up on my Bible prophecies, what's next?
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Gross!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    As for Revelations, this period of time is mainly thought to be after the rapture of the church. This is known as the tribulation period. I know that many theologians differ on when the rapture of the church will happen. It is like any human study, potentially personally flawed.

Some believe it will happen pre, some mid and some post. I will not speculate, but just wait and see. What could be happening now, known as pestilences, are symptomatic of a world that has become overcrowded and where about 1/3, maybe more, lack basic sanitation services and when we as a nation give those people an outlet to their overflow populations, are subjecting ourselves to diseases we have yet to encounter and have no immunity to.

As well, mankind was never meant to live in such close proximity with each other, and in such high numbers. Much of what we are seeing now is a result of simple overpopulation and over-pollution of this planet, both of which God never intended when He created us.

I still stand firm, a fungus of some type, and yes it definitely is affecting the infected persons nerves and hair follicles. As an explanation of how odd illnesses can start, it has been found that people who (mostly teens) suffer from very severe acne, actually have a parasitic skin infestation. It would be interesting to see, which racial populations suffer the most from it, that in itself might help discover more about where it comes from and where it originated from.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    Now you gone and done it. Scared the wife. She wants to move somewhere, anywhere out of California. I tell her no place is safe as long as illegals are in the country. Now I gotta hear her tell everybody about the pictures that are posted here. Geez.
    WEll I am sorry and glad I posted this story!! Everyone's comments have made me laugh more than I have in months!!

I'm crying from laughing!

Maybe I'm just tired......geesh....hope it's not a the first stage!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Kickemout, Tell her not to worry, no matter where you are, there can always potentially be something. It is just a matter of being alive in this world, you cannot keep things from happening around you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Gross!
    Gross is right! And very disturbing!

In the past year I've read many times about diseases being brought into the USA mainly by unscreened illegal aliens but this and the pictures is one of the most disturbing.

I've read about diseases I've never heard of before such as Chagas and Dengue fever to name two, then there's a resurgence of Leprosy that Americans have most likely never experienced until recently and I thought mostly died out in the middle ages. Plus, a new strain of TB that is multi-drug resistant.

AIDS came from somewhere else. Haven't heard much lately in the news about Ebola but that is a scare too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Yummm, lets all go out to eat at a restaurant that employs them or better yet, go buy some chicken... More reasons to grow your own food and find a local farmer to buy beef and poultry from.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast