Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I really thought there would be a bigger response to them this election.

You have to feel kind of sorry for the sheeple... They continue to be fooled by the government owned major media that spins "Your vote will be wasted if you vote for a third party candidate".

The US is doomed as long as people fall for this typical brainwashing. Until the public realizes the democratic and republican parties are owned by sources well outside the constitution and well outside the best interest of America; we will continue to go down the tubes. The evidence is in the two pieces of crap both parties put forth this past election day.... Obama and his opponent (who is a joke) McCain. Neither of those two could get a job in my floor covering store, let alone serve as President of the United States.
    I agree. But part of the problem is lack of exposure. Americans will continue to be brainwashed, as long as they don't see any third party candidates on the MSM as often as they see Obama & McCain. The majority of Americans don't know someone like Chuck Baldwin even exists! We have to start with a level playing field first. At least allow Americans to see and hear from ALL candidates!

MW
    Dianne wrote:

You have to feel kind of sorry for the sheeple... They continue to be fooled by the government owned major media that spins "Your vote will be wasted if you vote for a third party candidate".
    Chloe wrote:

Americans will continue to be brainwashed, as long as they don't see any third party candidates on the MSM as often as they see Obama & McCain.
    Many ALIPAC members voted for McCain because we realized that in the end there were really only two choices (Obama or McCain). While I can't speak for the other ALIPAC members that voted for McCain, I can certainly say:

1. I'm not a sheeple.
    2. I wasn't fooled.
    3. I most definitely wasn't brainwashed.

Voting for Obama wasn't an option and none of the 3rd party candidates had a chance (unfortunate but true).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here are the 2008 Election Vote Results for three Third Party Candidates as published by "Time", November 17, 2008 (print) Edition, p. 41:

"Others receiving votes:

Ralph Nader (I)
    642,154 votees

Bob Barr (L)
    480,815 votes

Chuck Baldwin (I)
    172,056 votes"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the risk of sounding self-righteous....we need to begin voting based on our principles and those of who we are voting for.

Quite honestly, I don't understand why anyone who supports the views of ALIPAC on illegal immigration would even have to think about if they should vote for McCain. Has the recent failed attempt in passing of legislation been forgotten? Legislation which McCain drew up that would have granted amnesty to those illegally in our country? The Republican candidate is worst in terms of illegal immigration positions than the Democrat candidate. The ONLY candidate that NumbersUSA gave an "excellent" rating for was the Consitution party candidate, Chuck Baldwin.

We must stop voting for the lesser of two evils and vote for candidates based on principle. Do you like your Kool-Aid made from nitric or sulfuric acid? Both are caustic, one not as bad as the other, but both are going to burn all the way down.

[quote] “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.â€

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dianne wrote:

Chloe wrote:

[quote:3iebeejb]Americans will continue to be brainwashed, as long as they don't see any third party candidates on the MSM as often as they see Obama & McCain.
    Many ALIPAC members voted for McCain because we realized that in the end there were really only two choices (Obama or McCain). While I can't speak for the other ALIPAC members that voted for McCain, I can certainly say:

1. I'm not a sheeple.
    2. I wasn't fooled.
    3. I most definitely wasn't brainwashed.

Voting for Obama wasn't an option and none of the 3rd party candidates had a chance (unfortunate but true).[/quote:3iebeejb]

You're so sensitive MW! Actually, my thought was mostly on people who are not engaged in reading about politics and current events, and who make up their minds based on what is fed to them by the MSM.

The brainwashing part.... well, I don't know if I should have used that term but I would certainly use the word conditioned. We are conditioned out of fear to vote for one candidate or another out of the 2 party system. It's deceitful because it's a false left/right paradigm. In reality, McCain had no shot of winning. Even Republicans were jumping ship to vote for him! So in a sense, you did actually vote for someone who had no chance of beating Obama.

I know you're not going to like me saying this but if things were on the up and up, Ron Paul had the best chance against him because not only was he the only Republican with true Republican rooted principles, out of all the GOP candidates, he was the Republican version of Obama!

What I mean by that is, he had an enormous, passionate youth movement as well as creative marketing and online fundraising ideas from his supporters. McCain lacked all of those things. You can't beat passion. Ron Paul signs and banners were EVERYWHERE! I had to laugh when McCain, as well as the media, portrayed him as some sort of Maverick! I didn't see the Republican party try banning him from the debates like they did Ron Paul.

If some Republican voters would have actually listened to Ron Paul when he was the only one talking about how to save our troubled economy, and why he felt the Republican party had lost its way, instead of mocking him and believing FAUX NEWS' smears that he was a kook, at least the party may have had a fighting chance, and the country would be headed in the right direction. Instead.... well, here we are in ObamaNation.

If the Constitution Party can convince former Senator Bob Smith to run for president in 2012, I think they can make significant inroads. Between now and '12 they need to focus on the local and State levels, and work on ballot access.

I'm now an independent, (unafilliated in Colorado) as a result of the attack on Alan Keyes, by Howard Phillips, at the CP Presidential Nominating Convention. I was involved with the CP National, and my State affiliate for a few years - hopefully Phillips will refrain from similar outubursts against patriotic Americans who aren't 100% aligned with the CP Platform, in the future.

If the GOP runs a solid, constitutionally-minded candidate in '12, who is a hard-liner on the illegal invasion, and is solidly against the Globalist agenda, that candidate will very likely get my vote. If they run another Bush or McCain, the CP is an alternative I'll be looking at.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234