Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It has been said that all of the military bases scheduled to close will be used for detention centers
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Never mind! The meeting is July 17th!!!!! I've got some time to find friends.

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/cw-stickers.htm

Cooridor Watchdog Group has been formed in Texas!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oncernedveteran, what you say about all this is very true, my mom is always saying America has no role as America in the end times scenario, so has many religious leaders said this, I have always wondered how this could be, now I am beginning to understand how that is possible. Maybe we should quit worrying about speaking of these things because it might upset some people, I for one am dam tired of political correctness, it is destroying our country! I have already had my meltdown on here and talked about god, and religion, somthing I don't discuss much in public, but it plays such a distinctive role in what is happening now it is all coming together, as to how our leaders could even think of what they are doing to our country, now sadly I am coming to see just where they might be coming from here and I have to tell you, there are more times then not now when I literally tremble with fear about what is happening in the world today, not the cowardly kind of fear, i have never considered myself to be a coward, this is a different kind of fear that has taken a hold of me. My Indian ancestors would have said I am being visited or bothered by bad spirits, they would be right about that!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    oncernedveteran, what you say about all this is very true, my mom is always saying America has no role as America in the end times scenario, so has many religious leaders said this, I have always wondered how this could be, now I am beginning to understand how that is possible. Maybe we should quit worrying about speaking of these things because it might upset some people, I for one am dam tired of political correctness, it is destroying our country! I have already had my meltdown on here and talked about god, and religion, somthing I don't discuss much in public, but it plays such a distinctive role in what is happening now it is all coming together, as to how our leaders could even think of what they are doing to our country, now sadly I am coming to see just where they might be coming from here and I have to tell you, there are more times then not now when I literally tremble with fear about what is happening in the world today, not the cowardly kind of fear, i have never considered myself to be a coward, this is a different kind of fear that has taken a hold of me. My Indian ancestors would have said I am being visited or bothered by bad spirits, they would be right about that!
    Well Nittygritty - I agree with being upset with political correctness. It's a nice way to re-name communism when it comes to speech and writing.

As for speaking out on God, Christ and Heaven - IF ONLY people would have read the tome we call the "Bible" - they would have their eyes opened as to what the true cause of destruction is for nations recorded in that book.

Those nations who had been blessed by the Creator but then turn away from Him - the true provider - those nations have been recorded as having been destroyed and torn down. He determines when nation rise and when nations fall.

American has turned it's back on Him. The only time when mentioning God and Christ in public would be something to be feared is when the MAJORITY have turned away or refuse to believe and entrust their lives in Him. Today in America, the Judeo-Christian belief is being squelched. The funny thing about it is - people don't learn from history (speaking of old testament writings here) enough to know that when THE living God and Christ are squelched, He squelches their nation in return.

America is soon to be squelched unless the majority restore their faith and moral functions. I won't repeat the moral issues here. People already know them - they simply fail to act or simply don't care whatsoever and refuse to engage the subects because they've become "taboo". Unfortunately, a nation filled with people who have allowed moral obligations to become "taboo" subjects will eventually become a "taboo nation" in the eyes of He who created it to begin with.

Of all the things people try to tell me I'm not permitted to talk about - God and Yahshuah the Christ are off limits when it comes to censorship. HE is what made America the most blessed nation in this world in this current segment of time. To turn against Him and to censor those who would bring forth this important information spells disaster for them in the end.

Some will be critical of me for making "religious posts" in a "political forum". What I cannot understand is how people continue to fail in their ability to "see" that America cannot be separated from God the Father without God the Father separating Himself from America. They are inseparable unless America wants to dissolve herself by being so naive and vengeful against a Creator who loves every human being but cannot tolerate those who make war against Him and those who choose disobedience for the sake of 70 short years or less worth of temporary enjoyment at the expense of an eternity in a place no human being should be interested in visiting - much less spend forever there.

What went wrong with America? Separation of Church and State. That is where America began it's reversal, blessings began to subside and natural disasters and corrupt government entered to disassemble a nation who forgot to "dance with the one who brung her".

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

If anyone wants to fight to STOP this horror, then DIG IN and work on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This is the KEY ISSUE in putting a huge boulder in their path! Without ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed to flood the USofA, their plans will be temporarily halted giving time for our work to continue.

Running in several to many directions only serves to drain energy from the key issue. Religion, the bible, camps and any other thing one can bring up will mean squat if this or any other legislation gets past us!

The above posts are EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO......expend energy and lose focus!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    If anyone wants to fight to STOP this horror, then DIG IN and work on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

This is the KEY ISSUE in putting a huge boulder in their path! Without ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed to flood the USofA, their plans will be temporarily halted giving time for our work to continue.

Running in several to many directions only serves to drain energy from the key issue. Religion, the bible, camps and any other thing one can bring up will mean squat if this or any other legislation gets past us!

The above posts are EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT US TO DO......expend energy and lose focus!
    I continue to maintain that illegal immigration and globalization are merely symptoms of a wayward nation 2ndamendsis. Treating the symptom instead of the cause will ensure a lifelong battle while never getting to the real cause of the entire matter.

While it is simple and mighty tempting to judge a post such as mine above as "something which takes away from the importance of this urgent matter" - I STILL maintain that the root cause of illegal immigration, failing economy, hightened natural disasters, corrupt government officials is the end result of a nation who has given up on someone more real than this world and life itself.

Can you honestly tell me what the root cause of all this social/national decay is if it isn't what I firmly believe it is? I'm for a deep and civilized discussion and debate here where we sift through the current "end" and discover the root, or the "means" to this end. A weed can be hacked off level with the ground, but since the roots are left intact you will once again have a weed.

Let us honestly dig for the root of the problem. I proposed it is the fact that the people of our nation today have turned their backs en masse against the founding principles and divine leadership. It sounds like you and others don't believe me. Can my proposal be proven to be absolutely incorrect without any doubts or reservations? And if it can, what must we do (together AND individually) to get to the root cause of today's social and national decay?

I'm game. Hit me with something new and fresh - I'm listening!

Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

This is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION board.

I continue to maintain that illegal immigration and globalization are merely symptoms of a wayward nation 2ndamendsis. Treating the symptom instead of the cause will ensure a lifelong battle while never getting to the real cause of the entire matter.

Then you had better increase your research for a full understanding of the situation.

While it is simple and mighty tempting to judge a post such as mine above as "something which takes away from the importance of this urgent matter" - I STILL maintain that the root cause of illegal immigration, failing economy, hightened natural disasters, corrupt government officials is the end result of a nation who has given up on someone more real than this world and life itself.

No one's judging you that I can see from any posts. This is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION board.

Can you honestly tell me what the root cause of all this social/national decay is if it isn't what I firmly believe it is? I'm for a deep and civilized discussion and debate here where we sift through the current "end" and discover the root, or the "means" to this end. A weed can be hacked off level with the ground, but since the roots are left intact you will once again have a weed.

Take it somewhere else. We can't afford to be side tracked.

Let us honestly dig for the root of the problem. I proposed it is the fact that the people of our nation today have turned their backs en masse against the founding principles and divine leadership. It sounds like you and others don't believe me. Can my proposal be proven to be absolutely incorrect without any doubts or reservations? And if it can, what must we do (together AND individually) to get to the root cause of today's social and national decay?

What I or others believe concerning your posts is NOT the issue. On this board, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is the root problem.

I'm game. Hit me with something new and fresh - I'm listening!

Are you listening? GREAT!! ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Kurt

2ndamendsis, not sure if you meant to add something there or not. Looks like you quoted the entire previous posts without anything in addition.

My proposal to "get to the root cause" of where we are today could be a long process actually. It really should begin all the way back at the beginning. What were the hopes, dreams, desires of the early settlers who risked life itself to get via crossing the seas (keep in mind, this is when they were still concerned that the world was flat like a pancake and they feared greatly that they would fall off the edge when they ran out of ocean!)

What books did they bring along? What were their beliefs? Musical instruments? What writings did they write that we know of? This is all going to take lots of research and writing by many Too much for any one of us to do all by our lonesome.

The Constitution and the United States of America were built upon certain ideals and beliefs. In order to identify WHERE the precise point is where America diverged from it's initial glory days to land us where we are today with officials who want to have "open borders" and sell out the U.S., we must first reflect upon the people - what the first ones here were like - native Americans an the earliest European settlers. We would then have to investigate beliefs of the early years and then all throughout history up until today. Were the founding forefathers anti-religious? Did they have religion and if so what was it predominantly? Were they Christians or were they Freemasons? Were they Catholic or were they puritans? Quakers? Hmmm.

The initial folks who came here founded the nation based upon their beliefs, ideals and fundamental beliefs. For some reason, they initiated something which became extremely successful and wealth permeated society within the U.S. for two centuries up until the past several decades.

Did they value human life and or most fagile - the unborn and the elderly? Or were they barbarians who killed anything which threatened to live and breath air?

Many questions, much research. Could make for a very long thread and may need to be given it's own thread. This is meant to be a vast brainstorm exercise. Energy expended for understanding FIRSTLY how we as a people got to such a terrible situation as we have today in the first place. Then, identify the ROOT CAUSE of today's senario. Then once that is identified, we can attack the root cause of illegal immigration and a government which seeks to allow it to end our great nation.

And through such a long form of research and dialogue, I guarantee people will become quite shocked at what the original reason is for our decline.

MY own personal research shows a pivot point in the year 1962 where something of significance occurred. It was a fork in the road which changed America's destiny forever.

I know what happened in 1962. It truly was PIVOTAL for this nation.

For now, I'd like to know if anyone else is interested?

Ohhh wait. I just saw all the purple one-liners up there.

I'm one who recognizes when someone desires me to leave. And I ALWAYS oblige when people fail to see or have no desire to think a bit deeper.

It's been wonderful knowing many of you here on ALIPAC. Been a real pleasure.

Over and out.

CONCERNEDVET
    This is not a war of words........this is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION Site.

Insulting me only makes YOU look like an ass. You'll not be taking the focus off of the main issue. Keep your hints and warnings off of these boards.

What don't you get? I know I wrote in plain ENGLISH.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast