Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Riot!

I am getting this on my DVR right now on the Anderson Cooper show.The riot police look really good firing their rubber bullets and they have hit a couple of people. The next scene there are some people seen laying on the ground.My time is 11:00pm central and it is light in LA. Thanks for the notice and I will get everything I can.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

DEEDEE
    Would you let William know your taping this?
    ------------------------

Channel 9 LA news is reporting now live at MacArthur Park with police chief William Bratton saying people within the crowd of illegals that were protesting began throwing objects at the officers, hurting at least 15 officers. The officers then put on their riot gear and proceeded to get the crowd under control using rubber bullets and bean bags. One person was known to be arrested.Meanwhile the protesters had someone who insisted the officers started it and stated he had it on video. That person was also apprehended and they are at the police station looking at everyones' videos to see what happened. Channel 62 is a spanish only station which did not cover this but is leaning on reporting the problems the illegal truck drivers are having in the LA area. Why can't they save a lot of grief in this country and enter it LEGALLY if they want to live here so badly?

Re: Riot!

Anderson Cooper reports, Illegal Alien Protest Rally Turns Violent.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ERFWznc0JLU

Quote Originally Posted by airwingmarine
    Channel 9 LA news is reporting now live at MacArthur Park with police chief William Bratton saying people within the crowd of illegals that were protesting began throwing objects at the officers, hurting at least 15 officers. The officers then put on their riot gear and proceeded to get the crowd under control using rubber bullets and bean bags. One person was known to be arrested.Meanwhile the protesters had someone who insisted the officers started it and stated he had it on video. That person was also apprehended and they are at the police station looking at everyones' videos to see what happened. Channel 62 is a spanish only station which did not cover this but is leaning on reporting the problems the illegal truck drivers are having in the LA area. Why can't they save a lot of grief in this country and enter it LEGALLY if they want to live here so badly?
    airwingmarine,

We can find no trace of that information on the web or Old Media at this time. Is there any way possible you can get us a copy quickly?

Fifteen officers injured is HUGE NEWS, but it will never make it to the American public if we can not obtain solid documentation.

We can get the word out, but we need the video or a secondary press source confirming what you saw.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mkfarnam said:
    If you are still up could you please tell me how to contact William? Looks like it is getting pretty exciting where you are.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

KTLA channel 5 news is reporting now about the violence at the MacArthur Park rally. They had videos portraying the 250 to 300 troublemakers throwing rocks, cans, glass bottles and even bounced a chair off the side of a police car. The illegal troublemakers followed the police down sixth street and over on Wilshire blvd throwing everything they could at the officers. That is when the officers geared up in riot mode and fought back with the foam rubber bullets. They cleared the whole area of EVERYONE including the media. They did their job well, yet there was a lot of boo hooing by the illegals and showing of their bruises they recieved from the rubber bullets. The illegals are claiming police brutality. Why don't they just go home and call it a day. They asked for it! They started it! It's on the channel 5 video. The illegals were all laughing and throwing stuff at the police thinking they were going to get away with it. Sorry I have no means of capturing the video for the web. Maybe it can be seen on KTLA's website.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    mkfarnam said:
    If you are still up could you please tell me how to contact William? Looks like it is getting pretty exciting where you are.
    I see the message. Thank you for recording all that you can. Let us know if you need some assistance getting the vids up on youtube.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are some videos up on their site but the audio has been removed and the clips only show the actions of LAPD and not the actions of the illegal aliens and their anarchist supporters.

http://ktla.trb.com/

W

I checked out the KTLA website and they had a different video portraying only the police shooting at the illegals. What they put on the local news was a video of the illegals chasing the police and throwing stuff at them before the police suited up in riot gear. Maybe they will put this video up eventually. If you click on 'must see video' on the left side of the screen, it will show the special report KTLA did on illegals using American ID's such as SSN's and fake Drivers' Licenses. It was an interesting report.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast