Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SCHUMER is a liar and a SPONSOR of devastating legislation!
    he's a LIB with all caps. Don't be fooled!!
    What a great game he's playing.

AG JOBS UPDATE:
    Please hold off on those calls, etc. right now.
    We're going to be doing a FOCUS Campaign on it within a few days.

Suggestion: keep hammering on S9.
    Then we'll break for a tiny window and hit the AGJobs.
    Back to S9.

** other legislation also coming at us that must be dealt with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS:

I watched Chuckie Schumer and he said all the right things, except of course biometric ID, but it's what he didn't say that concerns me. I didn't hear him say what he was going to do with the millions already here, did you?
    NO I DIDN'T HEAR HIM SAY,WELL ACUALLY HE SAID ENFORCE LAWS AGAINST EMPLOYERS, STOP THE JOBS AND PROBABLY HALF WOULD LEAVE, BUT HE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE REST.

BUT ACCORDING TO SIS HE IS JUST ANOTHER, DO NOT TURN YOUR
    BACK ON FOR ANY REASON, CAUSE HE CAN'T BE TRUSTED, SCUM BAG, WHICH HE IS. BUT THEN MOST OF THE SPINELESS DEMS ARE!!

MY SELF I CAN'T STAND THE MAN, I WAS THINKING MAYBE WE CAN MAKE HIM THINK WE BELIEVE HIM AND GET HIS VOTE AGAINST S9, ISN'T THAT ALL WE CARE ABOUT AT THE MOMENT, IS GETTING AS MANY TO VOTE AGAINST THAT BILL AS POSSIBLE.

IF WE CAN GET THEM TO STOP ANY AMNESTY AND START ATTRITION BY ENFORCEMENT,EVEN IF THEY BELIEVE ONLY HALF WILL LEAVE IT GIVES US A CHANCE (TIME) TO WORK ON THE REST. WE HAVE TO AT LEAST GET IT STOPPED THAT ALSO GIVES US TIME TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just emailed O'Reilly about how disappointed I was that he didn't pin him down on amnesty for the illegals here.

I asked O'Reilly why he didn't ask Chuckie where the hell the middle class was when Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce were writing his latest amnesty bill, S.9.

(I didn't really say hell)

Schumer is my senator and he has had an abysmal record - (as do the majority of my so called representatives), when it comes to illegal immigration. He has a very likable personality but as with most people, they don't look beyond that and research his voting record.

Also, as mentioned, he is sponsoring this Kennedy bill! Very confusing. In '01-'02, he had good grades for border control and interior enforcment. Yet, he has poor grades when it comes to amnesty. Check it out for yourselves:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/vie ... &VIPID=565

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I just emailed O'Reilly about how disappointed I was that he didn't pin him down on amnesty for the illegals here.

I asked O'Reilly why he didn't ask Chuckie where the hell the middle class was when Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce were writing his latest amnesty bill, S.9.

(I didn't really say hell)
    TO BAD!! BUT WE KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SAY IT, YOU MEANT TO!!

GUESS WILL HAVE TO KEEP INVESTIGATING HIM AT LEAST WERE NOT VOTEING FOR HIM ON ANYTHING, WE JUST WANT HIM TO VOTE AGAINST S9.

I THINK HE READ STATE OF EMERGANCE, PAT B. I DID IT WAS REALLY GOOD!! SOUNDS LIKE HE IS BEING A COPYCAT, WE NO HE'S NOT SMART ENOUGH TO COME UP WITH ATTRITION ON HIS OWN
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Schumer is my senator and he has had an abysmal record - (as do the majority of my so called representatives), when it comes to illegal immigration. He has a very likable personality but as with most people, they don't look beyond that and research his voting record.

Also, as mentioned, he is sponsoring this Kennedy bill! Very confusing. In '01-'02, he had good grades for border control and interior enforcment. Yet, he has poor grades when it comes to amnesty. Check it out for yourselves:

Hi Neighbor!
    Glad to meet ya.

He's buds with Corzine & MenendeZ....and every other idiot
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

Hi Neighbor!
    Glad to meet ya.

He's buds with Corzine & MenendeZ....and every other idiot
    SO WHAT YOUR BOTH SAYING IS THERE IS NO HOPE HE WILL VOTE AGAINST S9? NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS IN PUBLIC?

HE'S BOTH OF YOUR SENATORS?
    WELL DON'T FEEL BAD, I HAVE CRAIG I'D LIKE TO STRANGLE HIM!

Banned

I have no doubt Schumer will vote for S.9. Even if he had a better voting record in the past, he voted for last summer's amnesty bill S.2611. The difference now (compared with '02) is that it is now more politically expedient for the Dems to support the illegal immigrants because they want their future votes. As you say, Schumer is a co-sponsor of the upcoming bill. What more is there to say?

So he wrote a book.......it's a smoke screen. If people read the book, but don't confirm his voting record, they may think he is more moderate.

Banned
    Kate,

This will make you gag. 'Suck-up' Bill O'Reilly actually said that Schumer "was more conservative than he is". And, Schumer put on that sickening smile of his...

[quote="olivermyboy"]Kate,

This will make you gag. 'Suck-up' Bill O'Reilly actually said that Schumer "was more conservative than he is". And, Schumer put on that sickening smile of his...[/quote

YOU MUST HAVE WATCHED YOUR RECORDING HUH!!
    WE KNOW HE ISN'T, BUT I THINK HE MIGHT BE THINKING THEY SHOULD GO AFTER THE MAJORITY VOTE IN THIS COUNTRY WHICH IS STILL US, NOT HISPANICS, PESONALLY I DON'T CARE WHO HE SELLS OUT IF WE CAN CONVINCE HIM TO VOTE AGAINST S9.WE NEED AS MANY AS WE CAN GET, BUT I THINK HE IS TO COWARDLY TO VOTE AGAINST HIS PARTY.

GOV. NAPOLITANO, AZ. WAS ON C-SPAN THIS MORNING PUSHING AMNESTY AND GUEST WORKER, AMNESTY BECAUSE SHE SAYS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO KICK OUT 12 MILLION PEOPLE OUT AND SHES FOR EVERY VISA, GREEN CARD , TEMP. WORKER PROGRAM THERE IS.
    WELL OF COURSE, LET ALL OF THEM IN WHO WANT TO COME AND WE WON'T HAVE ANY ILLEGALS BUT HOW MANY CAN WE TAKE WITH OUT RUINING OUR COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE. BUT THIS IS HER ANSWER AND SHE'S UP IN WASH.DC. PUSHING IT. I LOVE THE WAY THEY READ OUR MIND AND TELL US WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT IS GOOD FOR US.

ITS NO MORE THAN OPEN BORDERS WITH SOME KIND OF CARD!!