Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:
    right now I'm glad she is not on here or knows who I am!!
    Your sister doesn't know who you are? Were you separated at birth? It's getting to be that time of the afternoon.

Last night Bill "Suck Up" O'Reilly said there was some explosive new information incriminating Gonzalez and the justice department coming out today.

[

I called Lindsay Graham's office today and talked to a staffer, who was like, "Yeah, yeah..." So I called back and got the friendly answering machine and I told it that I knew Senator Graham was being briefed on S9, the new Kennedy amnesty bill. I said I couldn't believe he'd be involved in legislation written by Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce and all the while left the American people out of the process. (I should have included his fellow Republicans as well) That squish is up for re-election in South Carolina and he'd better mind his manners in that state.
    I also called McConnell's office too and said pretty much the same thing.[/quote]

Isn't Lindsay Graham against amnesty? why do they all have such dingy people working for them, I doubt they could get a message straight anyway, what do you keep calling until you get an answer machine. I wonder if they listen to the messages.
    Steve King said the immigtration bill was coming to the Senate next week. that should keep us really busy, huh!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Olivermyboy wrote
    I called Lindsay Graham's office today and talked to a staffer, who was like, "Yeah, yeah..." So I called back and got the friendly answering machine and I told it that I knew Senator Graham was being briefed on S9, the new Kennedy amnesty bill. I said I couldn't believe he'd be involved in legislation written by Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce and all the while left the American people out of the process. (I should have included his fellow Republicans as well) That squish is up for re-election in South Carolina and he'd better mind his manners in that state.
    I also called McConnell's office too and said pretty much the same thing
    Isn't Lindsay Graham against amnesty? why do they all have such dingy people working for them, I doubt they could get a message straight anyway, what do you keep calling until you get an answer machine. I wonder if they listen to the messages.
    Steve King said the immigtration bill was coming to the Senate next week. that should keep us really busy, huh!! [/quote]
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Lindsay Graham is John McCain's lapdog. He supports amnesty, too.
    I had the option of leaving my opinion on legislation on his answering machine when I called.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Lindsay Graham is John McCain's lapdog. He supports amnesty, too.
    I had the option of leaving my opinion on legislation on his answering machine when I called.
    Oh thats not good, he's the one I get comfused with Sessions I think, I'm going to have to look them up.

Banned
    I thought Sessions was a good guy, 2ndamendsis says he's untrustworthy, so he bears watchin'.

I thought Sessions was a good guy, 2ndamendsis says he's untrustworthy, so he bears watchin'.

Banned
    I'm always forgetting Trent Lott! Tomorrow morning!

You know I really think a lot of these guys are dumbfounded that we're ahead of the curve on this. They really aren't expecting this much attention so soon before the bill is introduced--they are probably thinking "what the hell is going on"?

I got all my faxes sent off on NumbersUSA today. Everyone check those. Sign up if you need to get a Bulletin Board. It works great.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm always forgetting Trent Lott! Tomorrow morning!

You know I really think a lot of these guys are dumbfounded that we're ahead of the curve on this. They really aren't expecting this much attention so soon before the bill is introduced--they are probably thinking "what the hell is going on"?
    Ya, you know steve king said today he could not believe the e-mails and phone calls they were getting about no amnesty, and he can't believe so many of the people in congress just weren't getting the fact citizens did not want another amnesty,he also said he's been telling everyone up there they are more less crazy catering to the vote of a few since we still hold a large majority.

He also talked about nafta super highway and said who in their right mind would want to put a highway 4 football fields wide across the middle of America.