Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Great note OlivermyBoy. I saw that interview too, and boy was O'Reilly pandering.....that's pretty uncharacteristic.

If Schumer thinks he can back-peddle his position on amnesty, forget it. The Democrats have amnesty stamped all over them, and the KENNEDY bill is just digging the hole deeper. Every Democratic friend of mine is horrified and looking for a non-amnesty candidate in '08.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I found my letter to Bill O'Reilly re: Chuckie Schumer interview last night.

Mr. O’Reilly,

I saw your interview with Chuck Schumer. I was seriously disappointed when you did not ask him what he planned to do with the 10-20 million illegal aliens already here, which will quickly grow to 100 million through chain migration.

He said he wants to talk to the “middle class” in his book, however, from what I understand he is using Hispanic lobbyists and the Chamber of Commerce to write his latest version of amnesty for the illegals here, S. 9. I certainly didn’t see any “middle class” participation in the list of contributors to the writing of the bill. How stupid does he think the “middle class” is?

Thank you,
    great letter Oliver!! maybe you should write some thing like that to Schumer but say something like, we'll see how much your for the middle class after you vote on S9!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I called Senator Schumer's office and they transferred me to the person that handles immigration, which was of course an answering machine.

I told the answering machine that I was very impressed with Senator Schumer and what he had to say on the border on B. O'Reilly, but I wanted to know what he planned to do with the 10-20 million already here. I said that number would quickly grow to 100 million if they were give citizenship through chain migration. I said it concerned me because I knew certain groups were writing S.9 and they most certainly weren't the "middle class" he is speaking to in his new book.

I called Senator Schumer's office and they transferred me to the person that handles immigration, which was of course an answering machine.

I told the answering machine that I was very impressed with Senator Schumer and what he had to say on the border on B. O'Reilly, but I wanted to know what he planned to do with the 10-20 million already here. I said that number would quickly grow to 100 million if they were give citizenship through chain migration. I said it concerned me because I knew certain groups were writing S.9 and they most certainly weren't the "middle class" he is speaking to in his new book.

Banned
    I didn't even think to leave my number--I did say my name, but he'd never waste his time calling me--he doesn't care!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    ??
    Not 'crap'......that's 100% worse.
    It's pronounced CrApO.

And, I'm sure it's been a real character builder. He's probably a tough cookie. He either had to rise above it or become it!
    Reminds me of the old SNL skit with Nicolas Cage in which his name was Asswipe, though he insisted that it was pronounced "Os-wee-pay".

Here's a transcript: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/92/92ababynames.phtml
    I'm on the floor!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OLIVER

LMAO.......

Up Here, Senator Schumer is called.........

little CHUCKY SHMUCKY SCHUMER

And I would say, imho, that an ANSWERING MACHINE would probably know more about Illegal Aliens than Chucky Shmucky or any of his staff
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CrockettsGhost,

That was a hilarious script. I remembered it after I read it.

Thanks for the giggle,

Oliver

P.S. My favorite skit was John Belushi doing Joe Cocker.

LMAO.......
    And I would say, imho, that an ANSWERING MACHINE would probably know more about Illegal Aliens than Chucky Shmucky or any of his staff
    [/quote]

exactly what I was thinking!!! But what does LMAO mean? I'm sure I'm going to feel stupid after you tell me but what the heck, it has been one of those days!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

NANCY PELOSI IS ON LARRY KING RIGHT NOW, THIS WOMAN IS A FRUIT CAKE AND LOOKS LIKE SHE IS TAKING DRUGS.

AND WHAT MAKES HER SO SMART ABOUT WAR!! WHAT A DITZZZY BROAD!