Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xanadu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Before it was posted here.
    ------------------------

This is absolutely wonderful!! It is years past due - but better late than never.

It does sound like something Judicial Watch might be interested in -

This could be huge.

I don't know if any law office is brave enough to take it on. It won't be like the civil rights cases of yesteryear. Every lawmaker, news media, public official and do good organization will be against it.

Wouldn't it be great if someone filed a lawsuit and by way of that lawsuit, they could begin to delve into all the money making, secret deals, 'special friendship' between Fox and the Bush family, etc. That could be a doozy, couldn't it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome. Maybe this will be the slap in the face that they need!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

MOTHERS AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    as far as MADD You need to update your perceptions on that group and civil rights in this country. Its another one of those organization founded on the premise that it would serve a good and righteous purpose but in reality is lobbying for the ultimate removal of any privacy whatsoever for American citizens.
    MAYBE SOME ONE MENT
    MOTHERS AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

HOTCBNS,
    Quote:
    as far as MADD You need to update your perceptions on that group and civil rights in this country. Its another one of those organization founded on the premise that it would serve a good and righteous purpose but in reality is lobbying for the ultimate removal of any privacy whatsoever for American citizens.

That was "xanadus' comment to me.
    ------------------------

TexasCowgirl
    Thank You for supporting my comments on HB forum.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    HOTCBNS,
    That was "xanadus' comment to me.[/quote]

mkfarnam

sorry...i thought someone had the wrong name
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Ive gotten them mixed up before myself.
    ------------------------

MAIA Mothers Against Illegal Aliens CALL FOR ACTION to Congress of the United States ... MAIA orders the Congress of the United States of America without delay
    Thank YOU HotC

I did not know this group exists. I will check out their site. The MADD is not misquoted it is Mothers against drunk driving. They are moving against the last free space people will have that is not surveiled. They want the inside of all cars to come standard equipment with a breathalizer and a camera. Of course the black box is already in the newer cars. The idea being if the monitored driver has too high an alcohol content, or "appears tired" the person monitoring him/her would simply flip the switch and the satelite would beam down a signal and his/her car would stop dead in its tracks.

I'm not supporting drunk driving Please do not misunderstand what I find disturbing is the fact that people each and every day are being taken away the right to monitor their own actions. In other words freedom is going FAST. Freedom to make your own mistakes or your own successes. It will be very difficult to rise above the cast system they are putting in place PARTICULARLY if you are sovereign citizen of the defunct United States.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    MAIA Mothers Against Illegal Aliens CALL FOR ACTION to Congress of the United States ... MAIA orders the Congress of the United States of America without delay
    Please do not misunderstand what I find disturbing is the fact that people each and every day are being taken away the right to monitor their own actions. In other words freedom is going FAST. Freedom to make your own mistakes or your own successes. It will be very difficult to rise above the cast system they are putting in place PARTICULARLY if you are sovereign citizen of the defunct United States.
    I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID...IT'S RIGHT DOWN TO TRANS FATS
    BUT... WHAT HAPPENS IS...IF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANY DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR RIGHT BEING INFRINGED UPON ...BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEM...THEY COULD CARE LESS...IT'S ONLY WHEN THEIR RIGHTS ARE AFFECTED THAT THEY CARE....WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE FIGHTING WHEN ANYONE'S RIGHTS ARE AFFECTED, WHETHER WE APPROVE OR DISAPPROVE OF THAT RIGHT TO EXPRESSION...BECAUSES AFTER MY RIGHTS ARE GONE...SO ARE YOURS.....

</div>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast