Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

this should be a bumper sticker or a bill board... better yet should be on posters at rallys IF we can even dare have one anymore.

HotC said:

AFTER MY RIGHTS ARE GONE...SO ARE YOURS

right across the NAU map GOOD one Hotc

so where do you get bumper stickers made up?? I'm serious I dare them to pull me over for that one it isn't maligning anyone in office it is stating a fact!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

[quote="xanadu"]this should be a bumper sticker or a bill board... better yet should be on posters at rallys IF we can even dare have one anymore.

HotC said:

so where do you get bumper stickers made up?? I'm serious I dare them to pull me over for that one it isn't maligning anyone in office it is stating a fact![/quote

I liked the idea ,you can use your avatar also. it would be great. Search in the yellow pages they might have some. you could get the price and then we could pinch in to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    this should be a bumper sticker or a bill board... better yet should be on posters at rallys IF we can even dare have one anymore.

HotC said:

so where do you get bumper stickers made up?? I'm serious I dare them to pull me over for that one it isn't maligning anyone in office it is stating a fact!

I liked the idea ,you can use your avatar also. it would be great. Search in the yellow pages they might have some. you could get the price and then we could pinch in to make them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345