Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been incessantly calling today. Where I really see some more attention needed is:

Burr
    Snowe
    Collins
    Alexander
    Roberts
    Ensign
    Cornyn
    Webb
    Grassley
    Murkowski
    Baucus
    Stevens
    Cochran
    Graham
    Allard
    Nelson (FL)
    Nelson (NE)

What I found truly amazing is that Mel Martinez is against. Now that's unbelievable to me, but we'll take any ally at any given time?

Most of 'em seem to think they've got it all wrapped up...benefits and all. They're now claiming that even WE think it's a good idea and have not been calling or faxing against it <barf>

They're also claiming that we're all panicking because we know we don't have a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    I've been incessantly calling today. Where I really see some more attention needed is:

Burr
    Snowe
    Collins
    Alexander
    Roberts
    Ensign
    Cornyn
    Webb
    Grassley
    Murkowski
    Baucus
    Stevens
    Cochran
    Graham
    Allard
    Nelson (FL)
    Nelson (NE)

What I found truly amazing is that Mel Martinez is against. Now that's unbelievable to me, but we'll take any ally at any given time?

I called Nelson (FL) and Martinez. Martinez told me the same thing - that he would vote against the DOD bill if anything related to immigration was in it. I believe that Sen Nelson is a lost cause. His staffer sat there in stone silence when I expressed my opposition to the DREAM Act. She had an extremely thick Spanish accent (I called his Miami office. If you live in FL you know what that means).

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I give up, who/what is COSA?
    The Coalition for Student Advocates - they are lobbying hard for passage of the DREAM Act and similar legislation...

http://www.cosaonline.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Most recent COSA post:

omfg some of you are just unbelievable. WE ARE WINNING. LET ME REPEAT WE ARE WINNING. one more time: WE ARE WINNING. The senators are getting more calls from US. Only a few, like Kyl, are getting more from opposition, but who cares?? I CANT TAKE anymore of this bs from you pessimists. We have bombarded the senate with calls over the break(or so I read in an article) and set up the foundation. Now we are making as much or MORE calls then opposition. WTF R U WORRIED ABOUT?
    Most of them a) can't speak English and b) don't have a coherent thought in their heads so no wonder they don't call.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I give up, who/what is COSA?
    Its a site for illegal alien leaches that suck the American Tax payer dry and they still want more. ****** WARNING MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BARF BAG BEFORE YOU CLICK LINK*****

http://www.cosaonline.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
    It is also a source of free entertainment. Here is a memorable quote regarding the imminent (in their minds) passage of the Dream Act:

Yes, we are very close and we already are deciding what we are going to do after we get our SS.
    Welfare office, here we come!!

Hello All,

Just finished the last task faxing, but sadly I have Boxer and Fienstien and will have to rely on your reps to pull us through. I only have about 20 years before I can come back to my country, Is it still at the California- Oregon border or is the border farther north now?

I just noticed this post on the DAP forums. It makes me sick how these people have ripped off our system for so long.

mitul551 wrote:
    i was given in-state tution in community college in new jersey. To qualify for in-state tution i had to show them proof of residence in new jersey (driver's licence or utility bill with my name on it). when i calle utility company they asked me for ss# but since i don't have it, i asked the young lady "if she can just add my name on the bill for now and i will call back another time to give my ss# cause i don't remember it." The lady said ok. i never called back. the bill came with my name on it and it's still that way.

Same here in CA (with the utility company

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Hello All,

Just finished the last task faxing, but sadly I have Boxer and Fienstien and will have to rely on your reps to pull us through. I only have about 20 years before I can come back to my country, Is it still at the California- Oregon border or is the border farther north now?
    Well you are in good company! Boxer and Frankenstein have both heard from me and heard from me again and again. I think I am getting on their nerves. Last call I told the staffer that If they vote my way, I will shut up for a while.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast