Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poor ol Tammy6 has Stockholm Syndrome.

She's the victim of some illegal alien criminals and she is defending them.

She needs some therapy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tammy6 is another ILLEGAL ALIEN LEECH TROLL that has posted the exact same reply in 5 other threads.
    Bulldogger,

You're right! You know what I feel like doing? Copying and pasting her post into ALL THE THREADS ON COSA. hahahahah. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Tammy6 is a troll...nya nya nya nya nya!

btw, folks, I peeked into COSA's forum this morning just to see what they were saying. omg! half of their threads is arguing and calling each other names! hahhah. it was toooo funneeee. go take a look for yourself. go to the Lounge.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

OT
    Dixie Are the private message boards down? I cant read my PM's or log in at all? What happened?

Re: Dream Act via NumbersUSA

Called my senator, faxed him too, and even made a donation to NumbersUSA! Yeah, that felt good!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Phones, fax and email will be burning up over the next few days......count on it!!!!

Could someone sum up WHO we need to focus on and a brief description of what to say for those who are just joining us or who are reading and will want to participate on MONDAY, Sept. 17. ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Could someone sum up WHO we need to focus on and a brief description of what to say for those who are just joining us or who are reading and will want to participate on MONDAY, Sept. 17. ?

"Legal"

They will probably have all that information in the "Action Alert" on Monday morning.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Okay, Sad, thanks.

I just want us to be sure to have the info right there for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Okay, Sad, thanks.

I just want us to be sure to have the info right there for everyone.
    DITTO on that "Legal" we have so many things we are focusing on and lot of people are not aware of just what the bill is about.

But once they put the Alert up, there is usually a wealth of information added by activist after it is posted, thats why the Alerts are so important to get involved in, so many of the activist are really educated on some of these bills and it helps to educate us when we are working together in one thread, also there is always contact information there and usually a list of the most important Senators to contact.

Alot of people think they should contact just their own Senators but it really helps if the people who have time flood as many of the Senators as they can the more the better, we must be heard !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just updated it again on grassfire and I will bump it again in the mourning and throughout the day. This is the Kennedy version. To me it is worse than the original. I have contacted all family members and sent out e-mails.

We are ready.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast