Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Sessions:

Birmingham
    Office of Senator Jeff Sessions
    341 Vance Federal Building
    1800 Fifth Avenue North
    Birmingham, Alabama 35203-2171
    (205) 731-1500 - Phone
    (205) 731-0221 - Fax

Huntsville
    AmSouth Center, Suite 802
    200 Clinton Avenue NW
    Huntsville, Alabama 35801-4932
    (256) 533-0979 - Phone
    (256) 533-0745 - Fax

Mobile
    41 West I-65 Service Road North
    Suite 2300-A
    Mobile, Alabama 36608-1291
    (251) 414-3083- Phone
    (251) 414-5845- Fax

Montgomery
    7550 Halcyon Summit Drive, Suite 150
    Montgomery, Alabama 36117
    (334) 244-7017 - Phone
    (334) 244-7091 Fax

Washington, D.C.
    335 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-0104
    (202) 224-4124 - Phone
    (202) 224-3149 - Fax

Senator Vitter:

Acadiana
    800 Lafayette St.,
    Suite 1200
    Lafayette, LA 70501
    Phone: (337) 262-6898
    Fax: (337) 262-6373

Baton Rouge/River Parishes
    858 Convention St.
    Baton Rouge, LA 70802
    Phone: (225) 383-0331
    Fax: (225) 383-0952

Central Louisiana
    2230 S. MacArthur Dr., Suite 4
    Alexandria, LA 71301
    Phone: (31 448-0169
    Fax: (31 448-0189

Northeast Louisiana
    1217 N. 19th Street
    Monroe, LA 71201
    Phone: (31 325-8120
    Fax: (31 325-9165

Northwest Louisiana
    920 Pierremont Road, Suite 113
    Shreveport, LA 71106
    Phone: (31 861-0437
    Fax: (31 861-4865

Southeast Louisiana
    2800 Veterans Blvd.,
    Suite 201
    Metairie, Louisiana 70002
    Phone: (504) 589-2753
    Fax: (504) 589-2607

Southwest Louisiana
    3221 Ryan St., Suite E
    Lake Charles, LA 70601
    Phone: (337) 436-0453
    Fax: (337) 436-3163

Washington, D.C.
    516 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-4623
    Fax: (202) 228-5061

Excuse me . . . I have been here 18 years of my 20 year life, i had no choice coming here.The U.S is all i know. . . is that clear? Thus, I have literally never immigrated anywhere... i was brought here. Secondly, my sisters, who happen to be a couple years younger and BORN in the U.S (citizens) do NOT want to go to college, nor are they interested in benefiting this country... and I AM. Thirdly, my cousins practice the Mexican culture, they are Mexican at heart and all around. They go back to Mexico every month because they are able to, they are "residents" of the U.S. And me? . . . I rarely even speak Spanish... is that making any sense here?... So Excuuuuse me! . . . You better review in your head why exactly you are against the DREAM act, because if it did pass... I guarantee that your life will be EXACTLY the same. If the DREAM act passes (and it will).... ten years later your life will be EXACTLY what it would be ten years later if it didn't. This goes for the country as well. By the way, we have followed every law in this country, this is our culture. We are American, we just don't have the title. You are TOO late brothers and sisters..... look at all the already citizen people who immigrated here illegally. Look at all the citizens in the U.S who can't even speak English. You are too late...! got it? . . . You're wasting your time. . . think about it. Fight against something that will actually benefit you. duh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy6
    Excuse me . . . I have been here 18 years of my 20 year life, i had no choice coming here.The U.S is all i know. . . is that clear? Thus, I have literally never immigrated anywhere... i was brought here. Secondly, my sisters, who happen to be a couple years younger and BORN in the U.S (citizens) do NOT want to go to college, nor are they interested in benefiting this country... and I AM. Thirdly, my cousins practice the Mexican culture, they are Mexican at heart and all around. They go back to Mexico every month because they are able to, they are "residents" of the U.S. And me? . . . I rarely even speak Spanish... is that making any sense here?... So Excuuuuse me! . . . You better review in your head why exactly you are against the DREAM act, because if it did pass... I guarantee that your life will be EXACTLY the same. If the DREAM act passes (and it will).... ten years later your life will be EXACTLY what it would be ten years later if it didn't. This goes for the country as well. By the way, we have followed every law in this country, this is our culture. We are American, we just don't have the title. You are TOO late brothers and sisters..... look at all the already citizen people who immigrated here illegally. Look at all the citizens in the U.S who can't even speak English. You are too late...! got it? . . . You're wasting your time. . . think about it. Fight against something that will actually benefit you. duh...

Like deporting you????? I am taking a weeks vacation to stay on the phone!!!!!!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been here 18 years of my 20 year life, i had no choice coming here.The U.S is all i know. . . is that clear?
    It is a pitty your parents cared so little about you or your future they put you in this position. I believe they should be charged with child abuse. Is that clear?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Tammy6, I'll tell you what, as soon as the United States Government advises me that the student loan I'm paying on for the last 9 years - now still over $25,000 - is marked "PAID IN FULL" and I don't have to send them another dime -- then I'll consider your request. Until that day comes - like when hell freezes over - you are just going to have to pay for your way in life yourself - like me and my daughter are doing. Welcome to the REAL America!

Keep in mind Tammy6 may be Bushbot or one who works for a corporation who funds la raza! When real legal immigrants come here they want to be a part of our language, culture, and want our borders secured and illegals deported to keep this country secure for future legal immigrants.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

My personal policy is not play with troll-types - if at all possible (deviating opinions I can live with, so-called 'information' which has no basis in fact, however, is a different matter).

Having said the above, let me just offer this to consider:

As happened in May 2006, the defiant 'in your face' protests by pro-illegal persons did more to motivate the mass of [previously disaffected] citizens on immigration-related matters. When discussing this issue with someone that was sympathetic to the opposition, I said "That was the WORST thing they ever could have done. Now, Americans will be hyper-aware of people expressing such opinions and will find little sympathy as well".

...and how many times has [under-handed] attempts at "Immigration Reform" failed in the US House or US Senate? Uh-huh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jeff Sessions has been a strong opponent of the misnamed "Dream" Act amnesty scheme. In fact, just recently he sent a letter to his Senate colleagues warning about the major flaws in this act. From CQ:

--------

Immigration Amendments Loom on Upcoming Bills, Sessions Says
    By CQ Staff | 2:45 PM; Sep. 12, 2007
    By Bart Jansen, CQ Staff

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., a leading immigration policy critic, said Wednesday that amendments planned for upcoming legislation could put more than 4 million illegal immigrants on a path to citizenship.

That is about one-third of the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants who would have benefited from the comprehensive immigration overhaul bill (S 1639) he helped kill earlier this year, Sessions said.

Sessions warned colleagues in a letter that legislation (S 774) labeled the DREAM Act that would allow states to provide college benefits to illegal immigrants could be offered as an amendment to the fiscal 2008 Defense appropriations bill (HR 3222) later this month. The measure could benefit 1.3 million illegal immigrants.

----

I would thus be surprised if he changed his mind, especially after meeting with a separatist group such as La Raza. If anyone has anything verified or first hand to the contrary, please post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excuse me . . . I have been here 18 years of my 20 year life, i had no choice coming here.The U.S is all i know. . . is that clear? Thus, I have literally never immigrated anywhere... i was brought here. Secondly, my sisters, who happen to be a couple years younger and BORN in the U.S (citizens) do NOT want to go to college, nor are they interested in benefiting this country... and I AM. Thirdly, my cousins practice the Mexican culture, they are Mexican at heart and all around. They go back to Mexico every month because they are able to, they are "residents" of the U.S. And me? . . . I rarely even speak Spanish... is that making any sense here?... So Excuuuuse me! . . . You better review in your head why exactly you are against the DREAM act, because if it did pass... I guarantee that your life will be EXACTLY the same. If the DREAM act passes (and it will).... ten years later your life will be EXACTLY what it would be ten years later if it didn't. This goes for the country as well. By the way, we have followed every law in this country, this is our culture. We are American, we just don't have the title. You are TOO late brothers and sisters..... look at all the already citizen people who immigrated here illegally. Look at all the citizens in the U.S who can't even speak English. You are too late...! got it? . . . You're wasting your time. . . think about it. Fight against something that will actually benefit you. duh...Excuse me . . . I have been here 18 years of my 20 year life, i had no choice coming here.The U.S is all i know. . . is that clear? Thus, I have literally never immigrated anywhere... i was brought here. Secondly, my sisters, who happen to be a couple years younger and BORN in the U.S (citizens) do NOT want to go to college, nor are they interested in benefiting this country... and I AM. Thirdly, my cousins practice the Mexican culture, they are Mexican at heart and all around. They go back to Mexico every month because they are able to, they are "residents" of the U.S. And me? . . . I rarely even speak Spanish... is that making any sense here?... So Excuuuuse me! . . . You better review in your head why exactly you are against the DREAM act, because if it did pass... I guarantee that your life will be EXACTLY the same. If the DREAM act passes (and it will).... ten years later your life will be EXACTLY what it would be ten years later if it didn't. This goes for the country as well. By the way, we have followed every law in this country, this is our culture. We are American, we just don't have the title. You are TOO late brothers and sisters..... look at all the already citizen people who immigrated here illegally. Look at all the citizens in the U.S who can't even speak English. You are too late...! got it? . . . You're wasting your time. . . think about it. Fight against something that will actually benefit you. duh...
    Tammy6 is another ILLEGAL ALIEN LEECH TROLL that has posted the exact same reply in 5 other threads. [/quote]

I really doubt that Sessions would EVEN CONSIDER talking to La Raza. He's not a racist. He's a patriot.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast