Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    I'm voting for Ron Paul. I won't waste a vote for somebody that I don't want to win. McCain doesn't deserve my vote, and I will not reward him with it.
    I agree.

This country is begging for a decent leader to elect and we don't have one since the big three are all the same. I'm going with Ron Paul.
    Same here....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Forget that. I am NOT VOTING FOR MCCAIN. EVER!!!

The thing is this. Obama is a pinko commie. We all know that, at least with Obama we know where he is coming from. McStupid tries to hid the fact that he is a liberal. HE is the scary one.

Also, consider this, 4 years of Obama and a democratic ran congress and house will be enough to KILL the Democrats for years to come. When the country goes into freefall, it will be the DEMOCRATS fault... In the meantime we can find a real conservative leader to take the helm and help restore America to greatness.

I am writing in Ron Paul....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

There's a lot of time between now and the election. Obama will be fully exposed and the emperor will no longer have any clothes. IMO ,once Americans get a good glimpse of what this man is about they will turn out in record numbers to defeat him. McCain will win, he'll play his games, and a true conservative will rise to the top in the meantime ready for a run at the next election. This is my prediction. Obama can do far more damage than McCain in four years sadly because of a gutless congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Molly, I believe there will be enough nose holders in this country for McCain to win by a landslide in November. As far as Obama is concerned...Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid....
    I think it's the other way around - Obama by a landslide.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This country has to hit rock bottom before it can begin to repair itself. Letting Obama win is like pulling a band-aid off fast, therefore getting the pain over as quickly as possible. Voting McCain just prolongs the agony.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I don't believe the government took down the towers, and I don't think the black helicopters are out in force (yet!).

However, I still can't wrap my head around how the heck McCain got the nomination. I spend too much time on the internet, and nobody was in his camp. The Hannity boards, the Freepers, Redstate....not to mention the local Republican organizations I frequent....nobody was rooting for McCain. Then he won NH.

Huckabee won Iowa, but there was a buzz leading into that. It was a surprise, but not clear out of left field.

WTF?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

This country has to hit rock bottom before it can begin to repair itself. Letting Obama win is like pulling a band-aid off fast, therefore getting the pain over as quickly as possible. Voting McCain just prolongs the agony.
    Interesting point. I like it. Gives me more reason to vote for Ron Paul. Maybe I'll get a sticker that says "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

However, I still can't wrap my head around how the heck McCain got the nomination. I spend too much time on the internet, and nobody was in his camp.
    I think our failure to come together behind one candidate was our downfall.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Either OBama or McCain will be elected President. ALl the right-ins for Ron Paul won't do a darn thing except make it eaiser for Obama to win. The same is true of that traitor Bob Barr.

Given that one of the two will win -- which is the better choice-- sittting and assuing an Obama victory or holding your nose and voting for McCain.

I prefer to vote for McCain rather than create a senseless, useless vote of voting for some other candidate like Ron Pau. The time to do something for Ron Paul was during the primary -- it didn't work. Now if you fail to vote you are like a spoiled child who thinks throwing a temper tantrum will get him his way.

Live with it -- you will get either Obama or McCain -- Obama is so bad he is terrifying. I would rather live in Putin's Russia than Obama's America.

I think now that Obama has been chosen to represent the Dems, he is going to be subjected to even greater scrutiny. We are going to be hearing many more stories in the months to come regarding Obama and his questionable relationships and associates. I suspect the GOP is going to take the gloves off in the months to come and really sock it to Obama.

Of course this is not going to matter much to those who are blinded by their love and allegiance to Obama. But it may make enough difference to attract those who would have supported Hilliary to cast their vote for McCain. I think in the end, McCain is going to take it.

Personally, I agree with Molly in that I wish there was a "non of the above" choice on the ballot, but that is never going to happen so no use dwelling on it...

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Molly, I believe there will be enough nose holders in this country for McCain to win by a landslide in November. As far as Obama is concerned...Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid....
    I AM afraid. Right now, I'm afraid Obama might appoint Hitlery as a running mate which will create a liberal SuperBeast since so many dems said they wish they could vote for both of them. [shudder]

I think the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    So far I haven't found any conservatives who are voting for McCain after being burned by Bush...Most people I run into are Obama supporters, or they plan to sit this next election out because they aren't voting the best of two evils anymore.

Voting for the best of two evils, is just prolonging the inevitable .

I'll never do it again . I won't vote for any of them .

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast