Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OBSERVATION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Try this one:
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Try this one:
    That's the one - yea, pat!!!!

MD and Cpat,

I'm willing to endure some road blocks and check points if it will clean the illegals out of this country. We will only have to tolerate it for a while. Might even snag a few DWIs and other unsavory individuals in the process. It's inconvenient but not much more than trying to grocery shop with a family of illegals blocking every isle in the store. I'm inconvenienced every day by illegals, it's about time they get some of it back.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

checks

Our city, Waukegan, IL periodically has 'seat belt' checks. You could suggest that to your local police! In Illinois the campaign is 'Click it [seat belt], or ticket.' Also, sometimes on weekend nights they have checks -after bar hours. We had a huge stink earlier this year because the hispanics were up in arms because the city had a $500 siezure fine if you were caught driving without insurance/license. They thougth it was discriminatory.

Makes me so mad... here's a link to pictures and commentary about the demonstration.

http://www.illinoisminutemanproject.com ... rapUp.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will call anything discrimination. You can afford the car, but you can't afford liability insurance?

Dixie

Ruthiela , please measure your words, I could have been there !!!, and I AM A HISPANIC!!!! YES A HISPANIC THAT HAPPENS TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY AND PAID MY DUES BY THE BOOK, SO DID MY ENTIRE FAMILY, THE ISSUE HER IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY, TO SAY THERE WERE NO HISPANICS SOUNDS VERY RACIST TO ME , AND THEREFORE I AM VERY OFFENDED. !!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Kudos to the police. Keep it up!!!!

I understand the need for these check points, but my point is if we were to secure our borders and clean up our internal problems there would be no need for them.
    Where I live there is no way to leave the county without going through a Border Patrol check point. I am always friendly with them and know some of them. I always tell them to have a nice day.
    I like the ones who come up and ask me my country of origin, I always want to say "yo soy Americano" just to mess with them but then I have a weird sense of humor.

I would endure road blocks checking papers randomly to catch these illegal aliens. It is a hassle but it would be worth it. I am for anything that catches as many of these illegal aliens as possible.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ruthiela , please measure your words, I could have been there !!!, and I AM A HISPANIC!!!! YES A HISPANIC THAT HAPPENS TO BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY AND PAID MY DUES BY THE BOOK, SO DID MY ENTIRE FAMILY, THE ISSUE HER IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY, TO SAY THERE WERE NO HISPANICS SOUNDS VERY RACIST TO ME , AND THEREFORE I AM VERY OFFENDED. !!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!
    Sorry redwhiteandbluelatino..........I didn't mean any offense there. I was just making an observation. There were NO FOREIGNERS of ANY NATIONALITY there that day. LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.Sorry to step on your toes.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast