Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yesterday, I tried to get picture of the "catch out corner", but I went at lunch time, and unfortunately they were all gone, plus I'm sure the new laws (even though they don't go in effect until 7-2007) have had an effect on the numbers. I'm going to try again on Monday AM. There are usually a couple of hundred standing out there. The sad thing is, they stand right under signs that say it's illegal and if caught you will be charged! Blatent disregard!!
    I did see something interesting though... in front of the Shell station, I saw a Mexican man and women with a sign saying "Hand car wash" and the station was allowing them to use thier parking lot and water...Go figure...You think they would let me wash cars there???

thats funny You did a great job

crazybird
    You'd be surprised at what you can do once you get so infuriated. I am to the point that I don't care what I say to these people. I tried to be tolerant, but I can no longer hold my mouth. These people have no respect for us, and I can't over look it anymore!

good for you, I feel like driving past these immigrants and snapping pictures just to scare them...or wearing an ICE shirt and gettin out of my truck lol

I'm proud of you...and I know your stomach must be sore from laughing...mine would be.

The 'lack of respect' thing...is an error in judgment on the illegal's part. Most Americans are polite...we're taught to be...and they take good manners for wimp city. OOOOOppppssss...

MJ

yaaa....that's the one i seen it was hilarious...he has his whistle too LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    yaaa....that's the one i seen it was hilarious...he has his whistle too LOL.
    Yeah he does! Whenever I start to feel like Mt. Saint Helens, I load up that video and it induces a wonderful session of laughter.

The guy in that video has guts, that is for sure.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Imagine if maybe a couple of us did that, for sure it would scare them senseless.

I think it would be a blast! Unfortunately we don't have "day labor" corners here in small-town USA. Out here where farming is the big thing, we simply have our dirt roads flooded by vehicles from Texas loaded down with illegals looking for work pulling weeds out of the fields. And - all the farmers hire them.

Recently a farmer called me up because I had my name on a list of skilled truck drivers. He was beside himself because he couldn't find any qualified truck drivers with experience and asked if I would consider taking the job.

I drove out there just a few days ago and discovered that he hires illegals. I asked him why he didn't hire naturalized immigrants and his response was:

"The ones who came here legally and got their citizenship now seem to sit on their rear ends collecting welfare. And getting anyone else to pull weeds is a worthless cause. They are the only ones who will come here and do the work."

I told him I've had Summers when I was unemployed and would have been glad to do some weed pulling when I couldn't find money enough to pay rent and put food on the table. He appeared to think I wasn't serious.

I rejected the truck driving position based on the fact that he wouldn't even consider the idea of asking his fellow Americans if they would do the work before hiring someone from outside our country. He was desperate for a truck driver because finding those with experience enough to keep his insurance costs down is extremely difficult. While I have the experience, I told him I don't work for employers who could be shut down at any time - upon which I'd lose my job anyway.

He was furious. And, he couldn't understand how someone would turn down $3,000 a month to keep a truck busy over something such as the illegal immigration issue.

Perhaps after he thinks about it long enough, he will figure it out.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

The video is hilarious. Reminds me of how I was laughing at what I did. These guys were practically breaking each others hands trying to get to the door handles. Others were just diving into the back. They were screaming at the driver to go. They never looked back at me, and it's a good thing, cause I was laughing my ass off, I was in tears by the time I got home! But, this guy has some real guts, he could have been gang jumped or something. At least I could take off if there was a problem. It's really funny, I've been sitting here trying to think up something else I can do. I should be ashamed. I'm 40 years old never even had a ticket, and now I'm trying to figure out what kind of trouble I can get into. SEE WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast