Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Iiamstheone
    A few years ago I was working with the American Red Cross and we had a shelter site set up because of flooding in Arizona. The first night we had over 600 shelter residents show up. Some came in who were living in the washes in the area. The next morning there was a green van parked about a quarter of a mile down the road which was visible from the shelter site. The second night our population of 600 depleted to 24. Why? The INS just parked their van, but did nothing.

That experience got me to thinking. I have an old van and I painted it green. No signage, just green. I drove to a nearby site where illegals would gather every morning. I parked my van down the road and watched them scatter. Everyday now I take my Monday drive to various pickup points and have my coffee. Everyday it's SCATTER DAY!

Good job, Iiamstheone
    ALIPAC Fledgling 1st Class

You too, Dannah1965
    ALIPAC Apprentice 2

I suppose, "immigre, immigre in front" is as good a guess as any. It is hard to tell just were they stand nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    I think it would be a blast! Unfortunately we don't have "day labor" corners here in small-town USA. Out here where farming is the big thing, we simply have our dirt roads flooded by vehicles from Texas loaded down with illegals looking for work pulling weeds out of the fields. And - all the farmers hire them.

Recently a farmer called me up because I had my name on a list of skilled truck drivers. He was beside himself because he couldn't find any qualified truck drivers with experience and asked if I would consider taking the job.

I drove out there just a few days ago and discovered that he hires illegals. I asked him why he didn't hire naturalized immigrants and his response was:

"The ones who came here legally and got their citizenship now seem to sit on their rear ends collecting welfare. And getting anyone else to pull weeds is a worthless cause. They are the only ones who will come here and do the work."

I told him I've had Summers when I was unemployed and would have been glad to do some weed pulling when I couldn't find money enough to pay rent and put food on the table. He appeared to think I wasn't serious.

I rejected the truck driving position based on the fact that he wouldn't even consider the idea of asking his fellow Americans if they would do the work before hiring someone from outside our country. He was desperate for a truck driver because finding those with experience enough to keep his insurance costs down is extremely difficult. While I have the experience, I told him I don't work for employers who could be shut down at any time - upon which I'd lose my job anyway.

He was furious. And, he couldn't understand how someone would turn down $3,000 a month to keep a truck busy over something such as the illegal immigration issue.

Perhaps after he thinks about it long enough, he will figure it out.
    concernveteran

You should tell those farmers that they should tell the government to send all that people living on welfare to work in the farms. We have more than enough people in this country, we are over-crowded, no one should be on welfare, and if they are on welfare because can't find a job, sent them to work in the farms, and don't bring anymore people.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345