Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

addendum to the reply to Mamie's query

Hi again, Mamie,

After sleeping on it, and rereading my answer to you...I have to qualify my response.

Miami is booming. We are considered the gateway to the islands, Central and South America. You've probably seen pictures of the forest of cranes over huge high rises in Miami and Miami Beach....EXPENSIVE properties! MOST OF THE TIME everyone gets along, except for the gangs, drugs, etc. Most of the people just want to raise their children, live decently. BUT REMEMBER, THAT IT ONLY TAKES A FEW!

It only took a gang of approx. 15 members to make torture me for 1 1/2 yrs. This is my concern with MEChA, Aztlan, etc. Even a small group of them, relatively speaking can make life intolerable.

My dear Hispanic friends are very concerned about what's going to happen to them as they are totally anti-illegal. Me, too.

Anyway, I did want to clarify my previous post.

Keep up the good thoughts and actions,
    Stay safe,
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

dk3

Re: OK, Call me cruel. I just couldn't help myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    Today I was grocery shopping at Kroger. The fire department was there doing a Boot Campaign. They had thier fire truck parked right in front of the store. They were all dressed in thier blue uniforms with thier badges on carrying the rubber boots collecting money. As I was loading my groceries, I noticed a truck full of Mexicans park in the outer parking lot. As I left, they were heading into the store. I pulled up beside them and said "immigre, immigre in front" and pointed to the store. Thier eyes got as big a grapefruits, chins dropped to the ground! They turned and ran back to the truck and took off. I guess I messed up thier lunch!! I kind of felt bad afterwards, even though I laughed all the way home! Then the bad feeling really turned comical when I realized that they don't know the difference between a fireman and an immigration officer. What really made it funny was this huge bright red fire engine parked right in front of them!! I told my husband that they'll go back and tell everyone they know that the INS is staking out Kroger. I probably won't see another one in there for quite sometime!! I'm really sorry, but I just couldn't help myself!! Just hope they don't remember me or my Yukon!!
    I've dome something similar whan I lived in Atlanta. I would have to go out to some warehouse, and see a bunch of them. I would roll down my window and scream "Immigre" at the top of my lungs and laugh my butt of when they scattered like roaches. Come to think of it, that would be a darn good way to ferret out who hires illegals. Hmmmm, I think I just might try that.

WOW

Pat I had NO idea! I am speachless this is a lot to absorb.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

whoa

What amazing things you've all been through and done. I'm a quiet person -most of what I've done is letters, calls, trying to get my town to act...

But I'd love to share one thing I did. I was at Franklin Foods Grocery. It's medium size. I was the only anglo in there; maybe 75 people. That didn't bother me, I'm used to it. However, I asked 4 people where something was -they all smiled and shrugged their shoulders. So...I put my arms out wide, and with a rye smile (I didn't want to get killed), said very loudly, "Does anyone in here speak English?!" A manager rushed over to me.

When we are angry sometimes we surprise ourselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi xanadu and fedup,

Yep, NEVER boring!

Good for you, fedup.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

An illegals point-of-view.....................

I had the misfortune to have to travel into the heart of downtown Los Angeles the other day. It was a steaming hot day, one of those days where the asphalt avenues are transformed into mirages of blurring water.

For all intent and purpose, Los Angeles, the downtown district anyways, has become a replica or replicant of Mexico. Legions of illegals over-crowding the dirty, urine smelling streets, women with babies strapped to their backs selling tamales and produce on polluted corners.

I felt sick. I had to get out. I am sorry to report to the rest of the country, but as far as the metropolitan area of Los Angeles is concerned, the battle is over, they have won, they have "made" that vicinity into a perfect facsimile of downtown Mexico City.

Unless drastic military action is undertaken to halt the flow of illegals into this country, California will become a Latin American Province in 10 to 20 years, this fact really scares me because I have children. I don't want my daughters marrying Jose or Mario, I am Native American by the way..............so my xenophobia runs deep! When I questioned an obvious illegal as to why he was not worried about the INS, his response was: "The immigracion' law in los estados undios, is not working, because i am here now............working."

TS77

Re: OK, Call me cruel. I just couldn't help myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dannah1965
    Today I was grocery shopping at Kroger. The fire department was there doing a Boot Campaign. They had thier fire truck parked right in front of the store. They were all dressed in thier blue uniforms with thier badges on carrying the rubber boots collecting money. As I was loading my groceries, I noticed a truck full of Mexicans park in the outer parking lot. As I left, they were heading into the store. I pulled up beside them and said "immigre, immigre in front" and pointed to the store. Thier eyes got as big a grapefruits, chins dropped to the ground! They turned and ran back to the truck and took off. I guess I messed up thier lunch!! I kind of felt bad afterwards, even though I laughed all the way home! Then the bad feeling really turned comical when I realized that they don't know the difference between a fireman and an immigration officer. What really made it funny was this huge bright red fire engine parked right in front of them!! I told my husband that they'll go back and tell everyone they know that the INS is staking out Kroger. I probably won't see another one in there for quite sometime!! I'm really sorry, but I just couldn't help myself!! Just hope they don't remember me or my Yukon!!

[/b]Dannah, I'm sure it was funny but at the same time I think that it is not their fault, it is the government's fault, the government wants them here, and I really don't understand what is wrong with the government? Because the government should know by now that what these people want is really to take over. I'm not talking about those poor Mexicans you saw, I'm talking about the leaders, they want amnesty for all these people so later on they can run for government jobs. In California already the mayor is Spanish, look how many Spanish Senators are already there, Menendez from New Jersey is already on his way to the Senate, and little by little you will see what they are talking about. So you better start learning Spanish. And I'm not joking[/b]

Re: An illegals point-of-view.....................

Quote Originally Posted by TALLSOLDIER77
    I had the misfortune to have to travel into the heart of downtown Los Angeles the other day. It was a steaming hot day, one of those days where the asphalt avenues are transformed into mirages of blurring water.

For all intent and purpose, Los Angeles, the downtown district anyways, has become a replica or replicant of Mexico. Legions of illegals over-crowding the dirty, urine smelling streets, women with babies strapped to their backs selling tamales and produce on polluted corners.

I felt sick. I had to get out. I am sorry to report to the rest of the country, but as far as the metropolitan area of Los Angeles is concerned, the battle is over, they have won, they have "made" that vicinity into a perfect facsimile of downtown Mexico City.

Unless drastic military action is undertaken to halt the flow of illegals into this country, California will become a Latin American Province in 10 to 20 years, this fact really scares me because I have children. I don't want my daughters marrying Jose or Mario, I am Native American by the way..............so my xenophobia runs deep! When I questioned an obvious illegal as to why he was not worried about the INS, his response was: "The immigracion' law in los estados undios, is not working, because i am here now............working."

TS77
    In 10 to 20 years? If they give an amnesty all of them will bring all their families, and it will not take 10 to 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion

TS77
    In 10 to 20 years? If they give an amnesty all of them will bring all their families, and it will not take 10 to 20 years.
    Bring their families here? They're having them here. According to the LA illegal with 10 anchors on CBS a couple of weeks, they now run the cities and in 20 years they will run the country. In 5 years all 10 of his kids will be able to vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by opinion

TS77
    Bring their families here? They're having them here. According to the LA illegal with 10 anchors on CBS a couple of weeks, they now run the cities and in 20 years they will run the country. In 5 years all 10 of his kids will be able to vote.

had_enuf,
    What I meant by bringing their families was their brothers,sisters, parents. The parents would come to collect social security, and all that people would be entitled to Medicaid, food stamps, wic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast