Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Gogo. I haven't watched the video yet, but will do so tonight. I like Virgil Goode. He has done a lot for this country and works hard to buck up against the open border lobbyists.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    This the letter I am going to submit for a Letter to the Editor. It's a shorter version of the one at the top. It consists of 200 words which is about the required number. Feel free to use it.

Dear Editor:

I am sick and tired of all the rhetoric protecting the illegal aliens in this country. The ACLU runs around finding ways to thwart our immigration laws, open border lobbyists are vigorously campaigning for cheap labor, we’ve got Mexican trucks with free access to our highways against our will, there are sanctuary cities stretched clear across this country, and Mexico’s Vincente Fox is here informing the illegal aliens that Mexico doesn’t stop at his northern border and is encouraging them to demand rights from our government they are not entitled to.

Somebody in Washington better wake up! For every day that this scenario plays out, we lose another 25 American citizens’ lives at the hands of illegal aliens in this country. With about a 50/50 split between violent crimes and accidents by drunken alien drivers, we’ve lost more lives than the Iraq War, 911, and all our national disasters lumped together, yet there are still some in Congress who continue to fight to pass yet another amnesty bill without even caring who they are giving it to. Doesn’t this bother some of you? I know it bothers the folks at www.alipac.us and I commend them for doing something about it.
    can I borrow this for some of my local papers tiny? just tweaking it here and there so that it looks original if someone sees yours?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Gogo, you can use it, you can change it, as long as the message gets out to the people. Thanks.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, Gogo, you can use it, you can change it, as long as the message gets out to the people. Thanks.
    Thanks I'm sure he mean you Cayla. We're getting people mixed up since we're twins with our avatar. LOL

Let me know who you send them too. Press Democrat is the only local for us. You USA Today, and SF Chronicle. Any others.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks I'm sure he mean you Cayla. We're getting people mixed up since we're twins with our avatar. LOL

Let me know who you send them too. Press Democrat is the only local for us. You USA Today, and SF Chronicle. Any others.
    I was going to borrow it for the contra costa times
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

I was going to borrow it for the contra costa times
    Good let me know if it is printed and if you get any replies.

I guess I need to look at the name instead of the avatar.

I guess I need to look at the name instead of the avatar.
    sorry we are confusing you, we both fell in love with this avatar and I didn't mind sharing.

Yes, Cayla, it's a nice one. I like it, too.

I posted a link, on the second page, I think that gives all the emails of the U. S. Representatives. It must tbe an old link because some of these guys are not still in the House. When I was mailing today, some of them still wouldn't go through, even on the active sites, unless you are a constituent. Anyone got any ideas how we can email the House members?

Yes, Cayla, it's a nice one. I like it, too.

I posted a link, on the second page, I think that gives all the emails of the U. S. Representatives. It must tbe an old link because some of these guys are not still in the House. When I was mailing today, some of them still wouldn't go through, even on the active sites, unless you are a constituent. Anyone got any ideas how we can email the House members?
    You could go with faxes through Numbers USA, its free!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast