Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Zeezil, you've got Reid pegged just right. But I think he listens to the people if they yell loud enough.
    ONLY IF THEY YELL IN SPANISH!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So right, butterbean.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Zeezil, you've got Reid pegged just right. But I think he listens to the people if they yell loud enough.
    ONLY IF THEY YELL IN SPANISH!
    I agree. How can he and other dems say they hear Americans when it comes to the war BUT TOTALLY IGNORE US WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! He doesn't care what we feel or think... vote this TRAITOR OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very interesting post - I agree with most all that is said here - was not in agreement with a comment by NOamNASTY - our soldiers are not dying for nothing - I have two sons in the military and they both know why we are in Iraq and they would both give their lives to protect this country against RADICALS who would surely be here if we were not there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Very interesting post - I agree with most all that is said here - was not in agreement with a comment by NOamNASTY - our soldiers are not dying for nothing - I have two sons in the military and they both know why we are in Iraq and they would both give their lives to protect this country against RADICALS who would surely be here if we were not there!!!
    Welcome to Alipac "Sabrina" and please thank your sons for serveing our country.

I must disagree with you on the Radicals not being in this country, I think it is sad our children are over there fighting and thousands of unknowns are coming into this country illegally.

they send out kids to protect us and fight terrorism and then refuse to do it themselves, and it is a big mistake to think terrorist have not crossed either border, it was 8 years between the last to attacks on our country so because it hasen't happened does not mean someone is not out there planning and bideing their time. They don't have to follow us i'm sure some of them are already here.

Again Welcome and glad you have join in.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, Sabrina.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Tiny you're doing exactly what Congressman Bilbray suggested we do at the American Solutions Conference. He said we need to be pro-active and not just working to stop bad things that are happening in the moment.

Very articulate letter. I may use it too. I'll copy, paste and maybe put some of my own words in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Welcome Sabrina. We don't all agree with each other here on other issues and that's fine. We all do agree on the illegal immigration situation. I truly believe as Congressman Bilbray, and JT Bonner (head of the border patrol) that terrorists are already here. Our government is selling us to the highest bidder. It's young men like yours that may end up fighting on our own border, God forbid, but if our government doesn't stand up for the American citizen and this country's sovereignty we may very well see it.

SOS quote:

"If you don't think Immigration is not important ask an American Indian"
    by Rep. Goode in the video I watched yesterday Laughing

Did he say it on the American Solutions video? Was that Bilbray or was Goode the moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Tiny you're doing exactly what Congressman Bilbray suggested we do at the American Solutions Conference. He said we need to be pro-active and not just working to stop bad things that are happening in the moment.

Very articulate letter. I may use it too. I'll copy, paste and maybe put some of my own words in.
    Gogo, that was a very good video you posted I watched it last night, and was to tired to post, but thanks, I posted some of what Goode said on a thread above!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast