Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Thanks for continuing to show the names and numbers.

I do not plan on being defeated!
    AH, pedladac, you have come to the right place " the club that will not be defeated "ALIPAC"

GO TEAM KEEP WEARING THEM DOWN!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called all the Senators today. The responses were polite but short as they seemed to want to get off the phone with me and onto the next call waiting.

I have faxed all State GOP Cheifs and the White House...and emailed all Senators...with a SPECIAL email to the GOP Senators warning them that American CITIZENS are watching their actions on this issue...so choose wisely!

I will call, fax and email everyone all over this evening!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    Stevens (R-AK)

LOL!!!!!!!!
    NOW, I know we are driving them all crazy!!!!!!! I just called Senator Stevens office... I said hello...and before I could say ANYTHING ELSE she said "YOU WANT THE SENATOR TO VOTE NO ON AMMESTY, CORRECT?"
    I agreed and then gave her the rest of my message! LOL
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go CostaMesaMan,

You could be the one that made them testy with JAK, you know the straw that broke the camels back
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Stevens (R-AK)

LOL!!!!!!!!
    NOW, I know we are driving them all crazy!!!!!!! I just called Senator Stevens office... I said hello...and before I could say ANYTHING ELSE she said "YOU WANT THE SENATOR TO VOTE NO ON AMMESTY, CORRECT?"
    THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!

April
    Stevens (R-AK)

LOL!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME!!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for the good News JAK exactly what we want guess that says which calls they are getting the most!

I emailed all the Senators today, called Senator Craig's office (that staffer's going to hate me before this is all over) and I emailed a "letter to the editor" in my local paper and got a call an hour later that they are going to print it. Editor didn't say when, but I assume it will be tomorrow as she got right back to me immediately.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I emailed all the Senators today, called Senator Craig's office (that staffer's going to hate me before this is all over) and I emailed a "letter to the editor" in my local paper and got a call an hour later that they are going to print it. Editor didn't say when, but I assume it will be tomorrow as she got right back to me immediately.
    Alright tiny, thats wonderful news, I was going to write one today but am haveing a hard time catching up after the fall of ALIPAC , and I had to go out of town over night, feel like I can't catch up on the news and thats so important to keep up with.
    Its been to soon for me to put another article in the paper so I'm going to write one and post it in my daughters name We must get out to the people of Idaho the information about this bill and how they are bringing it back and get people to call Craig!!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Stevens (R-AK)

LOL!!!!!!!!
    THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!
    Yes, music to my ears!!

Way to go PATRIOTS!!!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast