Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Is this our Blitz thread for the day?
    I hope so its the link on my RED ALERT!!
    PAF, I wasn't trying to step on toes and start a "blitz" thread...I just thought an extra little challenge wouldn't hurt things!
    Way to go GODawgs we needed a new one and it worked for me, everybody seems to be having trouble finding out where to go, I was pretty lost this morning until I found you and it looked like where it was happening!! So I went with it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called Hutchison and Kyl. Got caught doing so by my boss, but she was okay with it (gotta be careful here at work).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I called Hutchison and Kyl. Got caught doing so by my boss, but she was okay with it (gotta be careful here at work).
    Don't make trouble for youself americangirl, you can always leave a message on their voice mail at night, would not want to see you lose your job!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called Johnny Isakson

I got a voicemail message. I very politely left the message that I am a Georgia voter and a Republican contributor and I oppose the immigration reform bill. I also mentioned that this is a voting issue for me.

I'm going to call Senator Hatch next.
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Is this our Blitz thread for the day?
    I hope so its the link on my RED ALERT!!
    PAF, I wasn't trying to step on toes and start a "blitz" thread...I just thought an extra little challenge wouldn't hurt things!
    Any thread that everyone is comfortable working on could be a good Blitz thread and today it was yours, GoDawgs!

Re: I called Johnny Isakson

Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    I got a voicemail message. I very politely left the message that I am a Georgia voter and a Republican contributor and I oppose the immigration reform bill. I also mentioned that this is a voting issue for me.

I'm going to call Senator Hatch next.
    Way to go Lunarminer, put the pressure on!! give em hell!!

April
    Don't make trouble for youself americangirl, you can always leave a message on their voice mail at night, would not want to see you lose your job!!
    Sometimes it is more fun at night when you don't have a staffer trying to cut you off anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Sometimes it is more fun at night when you don't have a staffer trying to cut you off anyway!
    Ya, the staffers seem smarter then!!

April
    Good one SOSAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Senator Chambliss office told me he intends to vote no on cloture!

Any news from Burr's office lately. Line is busy. I've left some very nice voice mails explaining my opposition to the sell-out and really stressed Ted Kennedy role in 7 failed past amnesty's!
    I was told the same by Chambliss office.
    Others have not been as informative. Most saying they have not made a decision. I ask "Why are they considering changing their vote when they voted NO?"

Most are not saying much.
    But they did say they are receiving a lot of calls today.

keep up the good work!