Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Do we have a focused message for today?
    I just say either they remove all illegals from the US, no form of amnesty, or the American people will remove them from office.
    Direct and to the point! I like it
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Contact local/state offices you will get through

Very good idea. I suggest activists call the state/local offices and ask for a junior staff member by name - you will get through and the local office will listen to your concerns. To find your senator's local staff contact information go to stoptheamnesty.com if you want this information posted here, please ask for your state and I will put the info up.

Re: Contact local/state offices you will get through

Quote Originally Posted by johnelis
    Very good idea. I suggest activists call the state/local offices and ask for a junior staff member by name - you will get through and the local office will listen to your concerns. To find your senator's local staff contact information go to stoptheamnesty.com if you want this information posted here, please ask for your state and I will put the info up.
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS ALREADY ON THE SITE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW. iF YOU WANT TO FIND THE CONTACT WITH OUT THIS LINK CLICK BACK ONCE FROM HERE AND YOU WILL SEE THE THREAD THAT SAY blitz AND CONTACT INFORMATION: Senators, DC and State, news media, MSM, etc.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]writes:

>ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS ALREADY ON THE SITE CLICK ON THE >LINK BELOW.

This is the Washington office contact info. My experience and the word I get from other activists is that it is very difficult to get through to the Washington offices and to speak with any staff member who will listen to us.

Try the local/state offices - you will get through and they have junior staff members who's main job is to listen to consituent concerns.

stoptheamnesty.com

Quote Originally Posted by johnelis
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    writes:

>ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS ALREADY ON THE SITE CLICK ON THE >LINK BELOW.

This is the Washington office contact info. My experience and the word I get from other activists is that it is very difficult to get through to the Washington offices and to speak with any staff member who will listen to us.

Try the local/state offices - you will get through and they have junior staff members who's main job is to listen to consituent concerns.

stoptheamnesty.com
    I will find out what happen to them all the state offices where listed in there but they are gone and for some reason the whole thread is missing see if we can get it back up and the state offices back!! JAK may be working on them they were taking alot of room I think she is going to put them on another thread and connect them with a link to there.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789