Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Senator Chambliss office told me he intends to vote no on cloture!

Any news from Burr's office lately. Line is busy. I've left some very nice voice mails explaining my opposition to the sell-out and really stressed Ted Kennedy role in 7 failed past amnesty's!
    I was told the same by Chambliss office.
    Others have not been as informative. Most saying they have not made a decision. I ask "Why are they considering changing their vote when they voted NO?"

Most are not saying much.
    But they did say they are receiving a lot of calls today.

keep up the good work!
    We are on a roll here and we are not losing momentum!!!GOOOO PATRIOTS!!! WE are going to put a stop to this travesty!!!!!

Banned
    How many Senate staffers do you think have quit over the phone calls--must be stressful!!! I'd be running up to my Senator screaming, "JUST VOTE FOR CLOTURE, PLEASE! GET THESE PEOPLE OFF MY BACK!"

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    How many Senate staffers do you think have quit over the phone calls--must be stressful!!! I'd be running up to my Senator screaming, "JUST VOTE FOR CLOTURE, PLEASE! GET THESE PEOPLE OFF MY BACK!"
    Thanks for this--I am still laughing...I needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Is this our Blitz thread for the day?
    I hope so its the link on my RED ALERT!!
    PAF, I wasn't trying to step on toes and start a "blitz" thread...I just thought an extra little challenge wouldn't hurt things!
    No No No!

There are no "toes" here!
    We are all on the same team and I am glad someone (anyone) got a blitz (or a group thread by any name) started for the day. I was just trying to find the gang and so I asked!
    Glad we have one!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    KEEP CALLING!! DON'T STOP PEOPLE!! YOU DON'T WANT THESE SENATORS TO HELP GIVE AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS, DO YOU? SOME MAY BE TERRORISTS, OR WORKING WITH TERRORISTS GROUPS. LET'S STEAM ROLL THESE SENATORS!!

NO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

JAK
    WOW!! Switchboard operator just got very testy with me!! Told me that all of the senators have gone home...and most of the boxes are full. (She was basically telling me there was no need to call) Ask her to please put me through to senator? (next on my list)!

She is either for the other side...or WE ARE WEARING THEM OUT.

The switchboard is open 24 hours a day. I know some of my calls are late, but I assume they only work a 40 hour week? Maybe she is just tired...but geeze!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    WOW!! Switchboard operator just got very testy with me!! Told me that all of the senators have gone home...and most of the boxes are full. (She was basically telling me there was no need to call) Ask her to please put me through to senator? (next on my list)!

The switchboard is open 24 hours a day. I know some of my calls are late, but I assume they only work a 40 hour week? Maybe she is just tired...but geeze!
    JAK, when people get testy that means we are wearing them out or beginning to piss them off, either reason will be just fine with us. That means we are doing our job, besides looks to me like they are not real interested in how bad they tick us off ehh!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for continuing to show the names and numbers.

I do not plan on being defeated!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I have the impression the staffers are getting a earful.

No matter: WE NEED to triple our efforts to defeat this bill...AGAIN!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK

It means we are doing a good job, JAK!!!! Be proud!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast