Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note this recent report from the New York Times about lobbying on the bill:

"The Republicans he [Pres. Bush] will likely be targeting include Johnny Isakson and Saxby Chambliss, both of Georgia, who were closely involved in drafting the deal but have yet to fully commit, and perhaps John Ensign of Nevada and John Cornyn of Texas, who are undecided."

SO KEEP ON CALLING THE ABOVE, EVEN IF THEY NOW SAY THEY ARE ON OUR SIDE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chambliss said on the phone to me today he is against.

No matter. Keep calling all of them to say NO to this bill!

I just called the RNC with the intention of letting them have it.
    Their voice mail is also full and that is the first time that has happened.
    I guess Americans have been busy today!

GOOD!

I am just furious.
    The more they pander. The more they ignore us and let us know we are no longer relevant in their plans. The more they maneuver around us. the more angry I become.
    I am going down tomorrow to change my registration. I just can no longer hang on. Today was the final straw for me.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I just called the RNC with the intention of letting them have it.
    Their voice mail is also full and that is the first time that has happened.
    I guess Americans have been busy today!

GOOD!

I am just furious.
    The more they pander. The more they ignore us and let us know we are no longer relevant in their plans. The more they maneuver around us. the more angry I become.
    I am going down tomorrow to change my registration. I just can no longer hang on. Today was the final straw for me.
    I understand completely Proud, that is what I had to do as well. I was so angry all the time at the betrayal. It feels good to take control and let them know that you as mad as hell and you are NOT going to take it anymore!!!

Are you both registering Independant??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes we are both going to re-register as indepenant.
    I will no longer allow any party the luxury of assuming they will get my automatic vote. From now on, it is up for grabs.
    So, whoever wants it wil have to work for it.

I just wrote an open letter to the RNC and posted it and I am going to copy and email it out this evening to everyone I can think of in the Republican party.

Enough is enough.

Yes we are both going to re-register as indepenant.
    I will no longer allow any party the luxury of assuming they will get my automatic vote. From now on, it is up for grabs.
    So, whoever wants it wil have to work for it.

I just wrote an open letter to the RNC and posted it and I am going to copy and email it out this evening to everyone I can think of in the Republican party.

Enough is enough.
    Good for both of you, If we had to register in Idaho thats what I would do, I did just hear the republicans are trying to make it so you have to register with their party to vote in the primary,but their is alot of people in an uproar about it, well they better not pull that strong arm with me because they are not blackmailing me into doing it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Just thought I would throw this out there....

I am using Oliver's talking points
    No matter what else you say be sure to tell them NO on cloture! NO to bringing AMNESTY Bill back to the floor. A "YES" on cloture is a vote for AMNESTY & this is the IMPORTANT VOTE that they will be held accountable for!!! They must not think they can get political cover by voting YEA on cloture and NAY on the bill!!!

In addition to these... I have started letting them know that as bad as this illegal invasion of a foreign country is...and voting amnesty for them ...and IT IS BAD!!!!!!!!! But, as bad as it is the thing that is even worse is that OUR GOVERNMENT IS NO LONGER HEARING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HAVE BECOME CORRUPT!!!! So those senators who vote for it anyway are clearly LETTING US KNOW...they could CARE LESS what the American people want AND SHOULD NO LONGER BE IN OFFICE and we will work toward getting those that vote for this bill out of office ASAP!!!! We will not forget!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Senator Craig's office same old song and dance. I can't wait for the next election so we can get rid of him.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Do we have a focused message for today?
    I just say either they remove all illegals from the US, no form of amnesty, or the American people will remove them from office.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast