Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Nicole wrote:

This is thje same B.S. language we all fought congress and Bush on numerous times and won. Now we are supposted to follow Tancredo's endorsement and vote for Romney who has publlicly endorsed the same amnesty? What is wrong with everyone? I feel like I am dealing with the OBL and John McCain not people who are supposed to be anti-amnesty. I just don't understand.
    Join the club, I'm extremely confused too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Nicole wrote:

This is thje same B.S. language we all fought congress and Bush on numerous times and won. Now we are supposted to follow Tancredo's endorsement and vote for Romney who has publlicly endorsed the same amnesty? What is wrong with everyone? I feel like I am dealing with the OBL and John McCain not people who are supposed to be anti-amnesty. I just don't understand.
    Join the club, I'm extremely confused too.
    Me Too
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Because Tom is being REALISTIC as the situation is now becoming URGENT!!

Huckabee has a very good chance of winning Iowa.

McCain or Huckabee have a very good chance of winning New Hampshire.

Tom dropped out NOW and is endorsing Romney because he had to pick a REALISTIC candidate from the AVAILABLE list-----one from the front runners who has the best record/plans regarding the illegals-----or we are going to end up with Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, Hillary, Obama or Edwards.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Tom dropped out NOW and is endorsing Romney because he had to pick a REALISTIC candidate from the AVAILABLE list-----one from the front runners who has the best record/plans regarding the illegals-----or we are going to end up with Guliani, McCain, Huckabee, Hillary, Obama or Edwards.
    So for "urgency" Tancredo is backing a man-who on national tv(look above at Romney's comments on Tim Russert in MW's post) said that the illegals do not need to go home. They can stay here, register and become citizens? How is that ANY different than what any other of these clowns would do? How is Hillary any different? Gee Mccain wanted to provide them with a path to citizenship just like Romney proposes to Tim Russert. Gee at least Huckabee is proposing they go home. The whole reason that this country is in the mess it is in is because we vote for the lesser of two evils. I dislike Hillary, Obama, etc as much as anyone but that will not stop me from voting for someone who is TRULY against Amensty-Duncan Hunter is my man now that Tancredo is gone.

How is what Romney said above-regarding granting citizenship aka Amnesty any better than the multiple amnesty tries that we have been fighting against and defeated over the past few years? I have asked this multiple times on this board and no one has an answer for me.

So if Romney gets in and proposes the above you will be ok with it?

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole

So for "urgency" Tancredo is backing a man-who on national tv(look above at Romney's comments on Tim Russert in MW's post) said that the illegals do not need to go home. They can stay here, register and become citizens? How is that ANY different than what any other of these clowns would do? How is Hillary any different? Gee Mccain wanted to provide them with a path to citizenship just like Romney proposes to Tim Russert. Gee at least Huckabee is proposing they go home. The whole reason that this country is in the mess it is in is because we vote for the lesser of two evils. I dislike Hillary, Obama, etc as much as anyone but that will not stop me from voting for someone who is TRULY against Amensty-Duncan Hunter is my man now that Tancredo is gone.

How is what Romney said above-regarding granting citizenship aka Amnesty any better than the multiple amnesty tries that we have been fighting against and defeated over the past few years? I have asked this multiple times on this board and no one has an answer for me.

So if Romney gets in and proposes the above you will be ok with it?

Nicole
    Tancredo is NOW being interviewed on Fox regarding his withdrawl and support of Romney. He still stands STRONG for his endorsement of Romney and listed his many reasons why!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Well, I was leaning towards Ron Paul. However, because of Tancredo's endorsement I am now thinking Romney. Tancredo is a true patriot, and that is why they will not let him win. If Tancredo says Romney then that is good enough for me.

VOTE MITT ROMNEY!!
    Think for yourself man... If you think Romneys the best, then by all means support him. Not because Tancredo says!! Thinking like this is what put us in the mess we are in.

And remember they are all politicians, even Tom. Best not to trust any of them completely.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Well, I was leaning towards Ron Paul. However, because of Tancredo's endorsement I am now thinking Romney. Tancredo is a true patriot, and that is why they will not let him win. If Tancredo says Romney then that is good enough for me.

VOTE MITT ROMNEY!!
    Think for yourself man... If you think Romneys the best, then by all means support him. Not because Tancredo says!! Thinking like this is what put us in the mess we are in.

And remember they are all politicians, even Tom. Best not to trust any of them completely.
    NOBODY but Tom Tancredo has followed this issue as long and as carefully. I will trust him and his decisions.

I also felt tht Romney was our best chance----even before Tom's endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov

VOTE MITT ROMNEY!!

NOBODY but Tom Tancredo has followed this issue as long and as carefully. I will trust him and his decisions.

I also felt tht Romney was our best chance----even before Tom's endorsement.
    Then you are thinking for yourself.. not like the other guy..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

So for "urgency" Tancredo is backing a man-who on national tv(look above at Romney's comments on Tim Russert in MW's post) said that the illegals do not need to go home. They can stay here, register and become citizens? How is that ANY different than what any other of these clowns would do?
    Nicole
    Actually Romney said illegals would have to go home, but after an unspecified time. I agree that we have to hammer out exactly what this time fame would be (hopefully short), and if they would have to get to the back of the real line with no special pathways (Romney has stressed that he does not support special pathways for IAs). As I have said before, I agree that these important points have to be clarified. But Romney is still better than Giuliani, Huckabee or McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    So for "urgency" Tancredo is backing a man-who on national tv(look above at Romney's comments on Tim Russert in MW's post) said that the illegals do not need to go home. They can stay here, register and become citizens? How is that ANY different than what any other of these clowns would do?
    Nicole
    Actually Romney said illegals would have to go home, but after an unspecified time. I agree that we have to hammer out exactly what this time fame would be (hopefully short), and if they would have to get to the back of the real line with no special pathways (Romney has stressed that he does not support special pathways for IAs). As I have said before, I agree that these important points have to be clarified. But Romney is still better than Giuliani, Huckabee or McCain.
    During the interview on Fox 15 minutes ago----Tancredo said that he specifically asked----and made Romney clarify-----what he means by NO AMNESTY!!!!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast