Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great idea, I'm off to search.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

I know. I am with you. I would of suspected he would endorse Ron Paul. I would have even nodded and understood if he endorsed Hunter. An endorsement SHOULD NOT be about hedging political aspirations, but rather going with what you "feel" is the right choice

I feel the same way, I am still in shock.

Bearflagrepublic said:

What?

Does he want to be vice president? *fingers crossed*
    All a Vice President gets to do is go to State Funerals, except Chaney, who I know called the shots over the cokehead.

Romney is CFR, I will never again vote for the lesser of two evils, that as many have stated is how we got here in the first place.

I am so shocked at Tancredo supporting Romney, I would have expected him to endorse Hunter or R Paul. What a bummer.

Even if the war was Tom's issue, he could have a least endorsed Hunter. He is no longer my hero.

I think Tancredo is trying to tell us something....
    Like what??? He would endorse CFR over someone who believes in the Constitution. Romney already admitted to Tim Russert on Sunday that he believes in the touch back proposal for the illegal immigrants. He is a flip flopper and one of the chosen, which makes him null and void in my book.

In other words "The lesser of two evils".

My position is well known, I'm for THE ONLY candidate I believe can SAVE our country.
    It won't work to VOTE AGAIN FOR THE LESS
    damaGE.
    This time I'm going to stick with whom I believe RON PAUL unless Lou Dobbs comes up
    with somebody else we can trust.
    I REFUSE TO VOTE FOR ANY LESS EVIL I RATHER STAY HOME.
    In my born language we use to say : THEY ARE ALL FLOUR FROM THE SAME BAG.

And one more thing, Tancredo is never going to be able to tell Romney what to do just because he endorsed him.

So much for "Holding his feet to the fire".

I am still so very disheartened by the "best chance to win" and "lesser of two evils.". I guess there is no hope if that is how most people are going to vote. I cannot and will not vote for anyone who is for amnesty and Romney has been for it. He fully supported the propsed Amnesty 2006. I do not trust him and will not vote for him just "to keep Hillary or Huckabee out of office". I thought we were all against amnesty here.

In the primary, I will probably vote for Hunter and who knows in the election-maybe write in Lou Dobbs.

Banned
    "Bren, he didn't stop illegals from getting licenses, he only publically opposed the plan. Big deal, anyone can publically oppose something, especially if they think it will help them politically."

Ah, as gov he made it very clearly he would have veto'd the bill
    if it came before him

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    All a Vice President gets to do is go to State Funerals, except Chaney, who I know called the shots over the cokehead.
    Not exactly. If Romney f-s up, there is a possibility of impeachment, which would give the presidency to the VP.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    And one more thing, Tancredo is never going to be able to tell Romney what to do just because he endorsed him.

So much for "Holding his feet to the fire".
    Well, he told the presidential debators "what to do." It is agreed that he was a major reason that immigration has been on the front-burner for the debates and the 08 election. He has proven that he has pull. He needs to embrace this role for our movement now.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    If you backed Tancredo, then trust his judgement now or choose another candidate. I'm sure he did not choos Romney on a whim.

Dixie
    I agree!!!

He picked the candidate that has the best chance of winning, can stop Huckabee's momentum, and currently has the best past actions/current policies regarding the illegals.

Everyone else can do what they want-----I am trusting Tom's judgement and I will be supporting Romney.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

He should have at least asked Romney to change his position on birthright citizenship (Romney is all for anchor babies) in exchange for his endorsement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast