Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posts from COSA: DREAM Act

cosaonline(dot)org

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:59 pm Post subject: Re: **GOOD NEWS THANK YOU FOR CALLING!!!**!!!!!!KEEP CALLING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dreamact1982 wrote:
    FIRST KEEP CALLING ITS WORKING!!!

Guys,

I have spoken to staff members regarding the volume of calls regarding the Dream Act. I must congratulate you, i have been told by several staff members that they have been receiving high volume of calls to support the Dream

I have been told that Senator Alexander who did not support Comprehensive Immigration Reform, has switched his position and will now support the Dream Act because of the amount of calls he has received for it....This is just one Senator, keep calling and make them switch!

We have officially confirmed net gain of 2 senators Sen Alexander, and Byrd who did not support Immigration Reform, but will support Dream Act!

Great news!!! This just give us even more incentive to call in support of the Dream...if we can change 2 senators, we can change even more...keep up the pressure everyone!! We’re gaining some ground, now it not the time to stop; we have to be even stronger. We will get this thing passed this year!!

I wouldn't celebrate yet if I was them. We'll knock that down just like we did the amnesty bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Byrd ???????? He is a staunch Anti-Illegal.

Do we have anyone on this board from W. VA. who can call the senators office to confirm this ?

I cannot imagine him agreeing to the Dream Act.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Americans emphatically DO NOT want their nightmare act yet they keep hammering away like "screw Americans!". Folks, this is not going to stop until we stop it. I won't be writing any love letters to jorge with sugar on them pretty please !
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Their ultimate goal is to plant a RFID chip in all of us and the REAL ID is the first step..make no mistake about it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So one poster on Cosa is claiming sucess. Hmmmm.

Of course they are getting more calls from the OBL because we know that the Congress is in recess until after Labor Day and we are not calling the skeleton crew and bugging the hell out of them.

The Congressmen and Senators are not in their offices this month. We will catch them when they get back to work.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    So one poster on Cosa is claiming sucess. Hmmmm.

Of course they are getting more calls from the OBL because we know that the Congress is in recess until after Labor Day and we are not calling the skeleton crew and bugging the hell out of them.

The Congressmen and Senators are not in their offices this month. We will catch them when they get back to work.

Dixie
    We certainly will, we are force to be reckoned with and they will be reminded of that soon enough!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

This just shows they are aggressive as well

This just shows they are aggressive as well and we must continue to pressure our corrupt leaders

Another one:

Batch # 2 for 8/17 - 8/20

Corker, Bob- (R - TN) (202) 224-3344 $$$$
    Cornyn, John- (R - TX) (202) 224-2934 $$$
    DeMint, Jim- (R - SC) (202) 224-6121 $$$$ Potential obstructionist
    Dole, Elizabeth- (R - NC) (202) 224-6342 $$$$ Potential obstructionist
    Domenici, Pete V.- (R - NM) (202) 224-6621 $$
    Dorgan, Byron L.- (D - ND)(202) 224-2551 $$$
    Ensign, John- (R - NV) (202) 224-6244 $$$$
    Enzi, Michael B.- (R - WY)(202) 224-3424 $$$$ Potential obstructionist
    Gregg Judd - (202) 224-3324 $$$$
    Hutchison, Kay Bailey- (R - TX) (202) 224-5922 $$$
    Inhofe, James M.- (R - OK)(202) 224-4721 $$$$
    Isakson, Johnny- (R - GA) (202) 224-3643 $$$$
    Kyl, Jon- (R - AZ)(202) 224-4521 $$

EVERYONE call ALL of these guys MULTIPLE times per day. Each of the 4 days. During the weekend fill up the voicemails

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast