Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    How can Americans call there Senators to show support for this? Are tax dollars are wasted on so much stuff that never sees the American public! This is another one of those wasteful bills that American people won't see!!! The only DREAM is for illegals aliens and a nightmare to the American tax payer!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

MW
    We have officially confirmed net gain of 2 senators Sen Alexander, and Byrd who did not support Immigration Reform, but will support Dream Act!
    The Dream Act is an amnesty, and I find it very difficult to believe that Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) would ever support any type of amnesty program. I'll believe it when I see it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yeah, o.k., right. The pipe dream act will never pass. 70% of Americans don't want any form of amnesty, so who is that jerk kidding?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by no_amnesty
    I honestly dont see what the fuss is all about. The dream act is only good for our economy. And it is not like the kids chose to break the law as infants...
    The fuss is about illegals getting amnesty and a free education while American tax-payers kids make loans and do not burden the economy. The fuss is about illegals taking jobs away from Americans, even the educated illegals take American jobs. The fuss is about kids who's parents broke the law and expect rewards while many American parents who break the law are punished. The fuss is about anchor babies calling American Congress for a free ride when they have no legal representation. The fuss is about PO'd Americans who are sick of it. S.A.. has schools but many Dreamers are avoiding requisite military service or jail time, so they fuss here and make more demands here. The fuss is about even a Dreamer who goes to med school will never be able to pay back the cost of their invasion to this country. That's the fuss, Gus.

Aren't anchor babies and those DREAM kids different?

I know in FL they don't get in-state tuition (which they shouldn't but that's besides the point) unless they have a legal parent or something.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtired23

I know in FL they don't get in-state tuition (which they shouldn't but that's besides the point) unless they have a legal parent or something.
    Anchor babies are citizens, nothing you can do about that. The dream act would help the undocumented kids that were brought here by their parents as kids. Its very reasonable in my opinion. It's not like we are paying for their education like some on here claim...
    You're wrong about that first part kid: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 10qMzJFJ::. Don't get arrogant for your fellow OBL people. It's pretty obvious your user name is a hoax.

Listen, I'm about as bleeding heart as you get but the thought of some illegal kids getting money from the federal gov't just because they were brought here at a young age doesn't sound ok with me. What kind of gov't aid could they receive? Pell Grants? A majority of those kids would be eligible for it since their parents are minimum wage earners. That's not fair to the other American kids that may need that money more. They even have an entire section devoted to fed aid on that bill. That's just not good legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by iamtired23

Anchor babies are citizens, nothing you can do about that. The dream act would help the undocumented kids that were brought here by their parents as kids. Its very reasonable in my opinion. It's not like we are paying for their education like some on here claim...
    Dreamers or as you call them "undocumented kids" do get a free education from K-12 (plus so much more) then they get in-state tuition and in some cases, like UNM, scholarships as another free ride on the tax-payers. Anchor babies get the same thing as a "minority". Now just where you get the idea that "undocumented kids" brought here by their parents are exempt from any repercussion while many legal kids in this country must suffer from the crimes of their parents makes no sense. You are claiming some special treatment for "undocumented kids" and that just isn't going to happen.

If we aren't paying for their education who is? That is stupid. You apparently think the money just comes flying up from Mexico or somewhere? The dreams act is a bad thing for all Americans. Why should I have to put some anchor baby through college? I put my son through. I did my part. He got no special treatment. If everyone cant' get it then no one should get it.
    As far as anchor babies, you're right. By law that is what they become. Citizens. That did nothing and sacrificed nothing to get it. We need to end the anchor baby law. That was never intended to use for illegals. It was put into effect when the blacks got their freedom to make sure they were allowed to stay. If a baby is born from Mexican parents, that baby is Mexican. If that baby is born of Italian parents, that child is Italian. If the parents are not here legally, that baby shouldn't be here legally either!
    Then there is the mess with someone like Elvira that broke our laws, flaunted the laws and demanded special rights. She was a crimminal. She chose to leave her son. She abandoned her son! I dont' care where I was, I would never abandon my child. NEVER! So, anchor babies are not a good idea. We are working on fixing that. Elvira has made a mockery out of every illegal having a baby on our soil. She has made people so angry that everyone is sick of her. WE dont' care what Mexico or Elvira want. We want our laws enforced and some, like the anchor baby law done away with.
    In state tuition is a burden on the state if you haven't paid taxes or supported the state. No American gets that special treatment. No one else should. We will fight this.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

The Senate Immigration Bill Rewards Lawbreaking: Why the DREAM Act Is a Nightmare
    Excerpt:
    The DREAM Act is a nightmare. It repeals a 1996 federal law that prohibits any state from offering in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens unless the state also offers in-state tuition rates to all U.S. citizens. On top of that, the DREAM Act offers a separate amnesty to illegal-alien students.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Immigration/bg1960.cfm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I honestly dont see what the fuss is all about. The dream act is only good for our economy. And it is not like the kids chose to break the law as infants...
    Troll Alert
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast