Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by yankees13
    Any other funny threats, or ideas you have that something bad might happen to me?
    Deportation with su familia es una idea!

[quote="yankees13"]Rattler,

gooooooood, i am so scared!! quote]

"goooooooooood"

If Dream Act does not pass oh well tough luck , something else will pass, if not this year then in 6 years or in 10 years or in 20, one way or another something is passing..
    The OBL has been trying to pass various types of amnesty for the last 6 years with no success. What makes you think that will change over the next 10 or 20 years? As you saw this summer the momentum is growing against any type of amnesty. Also how will you support yourself for the next 20 years without a job, in the next couple of years mandatory employment verification will be the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's just it, we are not idiots. The Dream acts are not just for "kids" as you call them, they are for every illegal alien that has snuck in since the last amnesty.

The Dream Acts are an Amnesty Scam and we know it.

no_amnesty,

Here they are. Tell me where the age requirements and limitiation on the amnesty are? Tell me where the path to citizenship is cut off. Where's the exclusion? They are wide open amnesty that includes Pell Grants. Oh and the 3 year requirement and age requrements can be waived.

Look, these things have been around a few years and they have been perfecting the language. They are amnesty.

The Dream Act
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76953

The American Dream Act
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76954

I've read them, I understand them and I know they are amnesty for illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bowman,
    Yea i mean you could be right. But if something does not pass there are alot of other options like marriage to a US citizen?! Sooner or later i have to get married.
    Better not have any felonies. Also it will be a long wait since the government only allows 4000 of these "adjustments" a year.

You say in next couple of years mandatory employment verification?!. DAMN IT!! YOU GOT ME THERE!!! THAT SUCKS!!!!! Wait wasn't mandatory employment verification passed 20 years ago?!
    You know as well as I do that was a scam to get amnesty passed, there is no "verification" that the documents illegals use are legitimate.

You know it sounds to me like you are getting a little nervous that you will have to move back to your country of origin (Mexico?) pretty soon, that's why you are making these outrageous boasts.

Bowman,

Yea i mean you could be right. But if something does not pass there are alot of other options like marriage to a US citizen?! Sooner or later i have to get married.

You say in next couple of years mandatory employment verification?!. DAMN IT!! YOU GOT ME THERE!!! THAT SUCKS!!!!! Wait wasn't mandatory employment verification passed 20 years ago?!
    You need to keep up. Only Americans are rising up against RFID, not illegals, yet the Americans are the only ones to prevent the easy way out for our gov't. to stop illegal colonization of our country. You need to see the REALLY big picture and I wish you luck in your educational goal.

MW
    no_amnesty wrote:

Ok Alipacers i dont know if you people live in lala land or what you guys are smoking, but face it. We are not going anywhere we came here as babies, and we are Americans, you dont agree with it.. well TOUGH! suck it up lol.. WE ARE NOT LEAVING ANYWHERE, UNLESS WE CHOOSE TO
    I have a feeling you're going to be deported from ALIPAC real soon. You won't be LEAVING because you want to either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

no_amnesty,

You forgot to look at the exceptions. The exceptions can push that back to even younger and less time. All it takes is a DHS dip with a pen.

Now, tell me where is says you have to be under a certain age to be eligible. There is no age cap!

It's Amnesty.

They adjust their status for 6 years and they can apply for citizenship within the first 5. IT'S AMNESTY!!!!!!! FOR ALL AGES!!!!!!!!

who adjusts status to that of a lawful permanent resident under this Act shall be eligible only for the following assistance under such title:
    You only read one of the acts. You need to read the American Dream Act... The House version. Pell Grants are given to illegal aliens. And letting them have access to the work study programs that have a backlog of applicants. Ahhhhhhhh!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by no_amnesty
    (D) the alien, at the time of application, has been admitted to an institution of higher education in the United States, or has earned a high school diploma or obtained a general education development certificate in the United States;
    Do you know how easy GED's are to get? Especially since they give them in Spanish!

Plus the "institute of higher education" includes trade schools. I can just see our Chief California Legislator and anchor baby Fabian Nunez giving accredidation to trade school diploma mills.

The Dream Act is a general amnesty with a fancy name and lots of smoke and mirrors.

MW
    no_amnesty wrote:

I am not sure if you know how to read...but
    Would someone please deport this individual from ALIPAC. He's already committed several rules violations.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast