Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by no_amnesty
    I honestly dont see what the fuss is all about. The dream act is only good for our economy. And it is not like the kids chose to break the law as infants...
    1. They only have to live here three years to qualify, that is not coming here as "infants".

2. Illegals only need to go two years to a trade school to qualify I am sure there will be bogus trade schools handing out graduation certificates for $$$$.

3. It is retroactive so this will be an amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.

4. When some of these millions get thier green card they will sponsor their relatives causing legal immigrants to wait even longer.

5. The "exemption to the per-county limit" will mean another big jump in Latin American immigration so that the North American Union can be more easily formed.

Like all amnesties, this bill will only place more burders on Americans and reduce our freedoms and liberty. The only "economy" it will help is that of the rich Globalist bankers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I
    As far as anchor babies, you're right. By law that is what they become. Citizens.
    It is not a law but a policy that gives anchor babies citizenship. President Bush could stop it if he wanted but of course wants them and their parents here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MOD EDIT

Your wrong. You will have to learn the lesson the hard way and that's fine with us.

Don't cry when they arrest you.

Dixie

You laugh now but you sweat everytime a cop pulls you over or ICE is in town.

Your luck and your time is running out.

Elvira blew the same junk you are and where is she now?
    Right where she belongs.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by yankees13
    LOL!!! Who is going to arrest us?!? Tom Tancredo?! The guy has as much chance of winning Presidency as i do winning the lottery...

But if you guys get very lucky arresting some of us (which is like hitting the lottery) GREAT!!!! You can pay for our short vacation! no problem. We will be back within a week happy and refreshed...You guys are too much!
    Don't Bet on it!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Ahhhhhhh, he thinks I'm a sweetheart.

He got a degree at NYU, with writing skills like this.

At you guys comparing Elvira to us haha.. Sweetheart i got my degree already from NYU, i dont need the Dream Act to pass..

I sweat everytime cop pulls me?! LOL!!! Well you are actually right i do, its pretty hot here during the summer.

ICE?! What the hell is that? Oh you mean when i freeze the water in my fridge, to put it in my favorite drink, ohhh that ice
    No Child Left Behind.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Ahhhhhhh, he thinks I'm a sweetheart.

He got a degree at NYU, with writing skills like this.

At you guys comparing Elvira to us haha.. Sweetheart i got my degree already from NYU, i dont need the Dream Act to pass..

I sweat everytime cop pulls me?! LOL!!! Well you are actually right i do, its pretty hot here during the summer.

ICE?! What the hell is that? Oh you mean when i freeze the water in my fridge, to put it in my favorite drink, ohhh that ice
    No Child Left Behind.

Dixie

AHAHAHAHAHA. This kid is too, too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    I
    As far as anchor babies, you're right. By law that is what they become. Citizens.
    It is not a law but a policy that gives anchor babies citizenship. President Bush could stop it if he wanted but of course wants them and their parents here.
    Bush really can't stop it, you know. Only Congress can change the Constitution to be clearer with the anchor baby situation.

yankees13-You really should be complaining to your ESL or ELL teacher about your education. Your writing skills are awful. You should be thanking us for the free education you received instead of demanding more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast