Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

no_amnesty,

There is a reconciliation between what passes in the House and what passes in the Senate and to assume that the House will accept with out amendment what the Senate passes is almost unheard of.

Once again, I tell you there is no age cap. It goes all the way back to 1996.

Secondly, there are exceptions that the DHS can approve for the requirement that you keep pointing out. Look for the exception clauses. They are in the documents that I have referred to.

The Dream Acts are Amnesty for all ages and there are no caps on age.

I'm repeating myself aren't I. I explained earlier how they are amnesty but you dodged that statement and fixated on another. That's diversion.

I'm beating a dead horse and I don't have time to do this.

Since I can't seem to covey to you in a logical and reasonable manner why the Dream Acts are Amnesty then you can google dream acts and amnesty and maybe someone else that has also researched the bills can explain it in a way that you can understand. There are plenty of resources on the internet about the Dream Act Amnesty.

MW,

They are on Alipac trying to find out how they can fake America into believing that the Drain Acts are just letting poor little illegal babies have an education.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Moderators, please ban yankees13, and no_amnesty now. These two uneducated creeps need to go now! Too bad we can't deport them.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

"Hey guys something very funny happened. I registeres on alipac under the name no_amnesty, and went to that link on this thread. I argued with them that dream is only for students and they said show me proof, so I look up the dream act and find where it says that, also that we wouldnt get Pell Grants, and today I come back and im banned. Ha! What a bunch of losers."

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    no_amnesty,

There is a reconciliation between what passes in the House and what passes in the Senate and to assume that the House will accept with out amendment what the Senate passes is almost unheard of.

Once again, I tell you there is no age cap. It goes all the way back to 1996.

Secondly, there are exceptions that the DHS can approve for the requirement that you keep pointing out. Look for the exception clauses. They are in the documents that I have referred to.

The Dream Acts are Amnesty for all ages and there are no caps on age.

I'm repeating myself aren't I. I explained earlier how they are amnesty but you dodged that statement and fixated on another. That's diversion.

I'm beating a dead horse and I don't have time to do this.

Since I can't seem to covey to you in a logical and reasonable manner why the Dream Acts are Amnesty then you can google dream acts and amnesty and maybe someone else that has also researched the bills can explain it in a way that you can understand. There are plenty of resources on the internet about the Dream Act Amnesty.

MW,

They are on Alipac trying to find out how they can fake America into believing that the Drain Acts are just letting poor little illegal babies have an education.

Dixie
    Well, to give the kid some kind of credit (if he/she actually deserves some), this DREAM garbage is only for people who have been here before they hit age 16 and then five years after that. This would apply pretty much only for the kids. However, the biggest garbage of this is that they can apply for all sorts of federal aid that honest, hardworking American families cannot get.

What's so funny about this little rat is that he claimed he had a degree from "NYU" and he's really just a little high schooler. Another more of the illegal alien lies huh? Kid, get a life.

The guiding notion seems to be “The longer you have violated federal law, the better.â€

Illegal aliens are already getting free k-12 education, all paid for by American citizens. This has left many American school children lagging behind previous generations, because of the illegals (and anchor babies) seperate language and cultural skills.
    These illegals and anchor babies sure have alot of gall to even ask for the Dream Act. NO MORE HELP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More reason for us to make sure the Dream Act becomes a nightmare for the illegals. When will their parasitic behavior stop? Apparently it isn't enough for our tax dollars to pay for their K-12 education, including free lunch. It isn't enough for them to drain our social systems. No, they always want more. Well I am sick of paying for people who have no right to be in this country. I am equally sick of their whining and demands.

Let them return to their own countries and petition for a Dream Act there. If they think for one minute the American taxpayers will lie down and allow this to pass, they are extremely delusional.

Let them believe they have the support of the Pentagon and members of Congress. "We The People" will stop this bill just as we stopped the amnesty bill. I think the pandering by our government has truly created a super arrogant entitlement monster out of these ingrates. They will soon wakeup from their "dream" when we defeat this... and we most definitely will!

News flash Dreamers: You have no voice, because you have no vote. Continue making your calls, but in the final analysis, representatives will listen to those who have the power to remove them from office. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345